NYPD Expels Homeless People Encamped Near Pope Visit Site
New York police scattered about a dozen homeless people from the foot of a Harlem train station Wednesday ahead of Pope Francis’ visit to the city, which will include a stop at a Catholic school located near the long-standing informal encampment on 125th Street.
If the Pope says one more thing about helping the poor or Global Warming, the GOP is gonna blame him for Benghazi too.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Before Congress, pope demands end to arms trade
- Saudi Arabia: Stampede at hajj kills 717 pilgrims
- Syrian army uses new Russian jets to strike Islamic State: monitor
- Vietnamese refugees reach out to Syrians fleeing by boat
- Disillusioned migrants abandon bid to reach Greece overland from Turkey
- Diplomats: US won't negotiate on Russia's UN draft on Syria
- Jimmy Carter says democracy is dead: You need at least $200 million to run for president of US ‘oligarchy’
- Google Raised $11 Million For Refugees, Migrants In Just 3 Days
"As the son of an immigrant family, I am happy to be a guest in this country."- Pope Francis
Putin Tries To Out Do The Pope
The most elaborate mosque ever built in Moscow, a city that is home to one of the largest concentrations of Muslims in Europe, was opened on Wednesday by President Vladimir V. Putin.
Racist Comments Draw Big Donations
The super PAC supporting neurosurgeon Ben Carson for GOP president has seen a surge of donations since his appearance Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press," where Mr. Carson said he wouldn't advocate for a Muslim to be president of the United States.
I saw that top congressional leaders sent a statement to the House and Senate with guidelines for Pope Francis' visit, including a request to not shake his hand. Apparently, they're worried that if politicians touch the Pope they'll burst into flames.- Jimmy Fallon
- Conservatives Trash The Pope After His Speech To Congress
- Rep. Steve King Calls Out Pope For Not Understanding Nation States, Importance Of Borders
- Fox host explodes in 20-minute tirade after Pope Francis praises Obama on climate change
- Trump resumes attack on ‘lightweight’ Megyn Kelly
- Steve King: A Muslim 'Cannot Seriously Give An Oath' To The Constitution
- GOP Freshmen Plead With Colleagues To Avert 'Harmful' Shutdown
- Scalia: I 'Wouldn't Be Surprised' If SCOTUS Overturns Death Pentalty
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker has become the second GOP presidential hopeful to drop out of the 2016 race. He says he looks forward to his new job as the picture in the dictionary next to the word “duh.”- Seth Myers
This Woman Sounded Southern To Me
CNN's live feed of Pope Francis' Thursday address to a joint session of Congress picked up audio of a woman saying she would "take my shoe off and throw it at his head" just before the pontiff entered the House chamber.
I read that certain data that measures how often a candidate's name is mentioned showed that Donald Trump is actually fading from the media spotlight. You can tell Trump's status has faded, because today, he was named a contestant on “Celebrity Apprentice.”- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Issues Veto Threat Of Spending Bill Defunding Planned Parenthood
- FBI reportedly recovers emails from Clinton server
- Clinton Spokesman Blasts Ed Klein's Latest Book On Hillary: It's 'Bullsh*t'
- The pope name-dropped a radical Catholic activist, and Bernie Sanders couldn't be happier
The trip to Washington, D.C., has actually been very educational for the Pope. You know, because he's only ever read about purgatory.- Jimmy Fallon
The War On Police?
A lot of media attention has been given to shootings involving law enforcement, as well as the murder of police officers by criminals. Some pundits have declared that there is a "War On Police" and have tried to blame police accountability groups
Pope reminds Congress that if there was no death penalty Jesus might still be here.- John Fugelsang
- Oil stabilizes after two-session decline
- US New-Home Sales Surge 5.7 Percent in August to 7-Year High
- Caterpillar to cut at least 10000 jobs
- Egypt buys 2 warships from France, 2nd big military purchase
Finally Republicans will have a chance to explain to the Pope that Jesus thought everything could be fixed by cutting rich people's taxes.- LOLGOP
This Is What Happens When Healthcare Is For Profit
The American Psychiatric Association warned U.S. antitrust regulators this month that two proposed health insurance deals could worsen access to mental health care services, adding to public opposition from several prominent doctor groups.
According to a new study, there have been more deaths this year from selfie-related incidents than there have been from shark attacks. Good.- Seth Myers
- Avoid Popelock! For $95, New Yorkers can take helicopter across Manhattan
- Japan's 105-yr-old 'Golden Bolt' sets sprint record, misses personal best
- Frustrated dad writes check to son's elementary school using controversial Common Core
- There Were More Selfie-Related Fatalities Than Shark Attack Deaths This Year
- Officials Close Multiple LA Beaches After Tampons, Needles Wash Ashore
- Did Pentagon employees try to expense strip club, casino bills?
Time To Deflate Photo
New Croton Dam, NY.