Mike Huckabee thinks Syrian refugees aren’t fleeing ‘tyranny’ — they’re just looking for ‘cable TV’
Mike Huckabee thinks it’s “judicial tyranny” to order a county clerk to follow a court ruling that extends marriage equality rights to same-sex couples, but he’s not sure Syrians are fleeing the brutal “tyranny” of Islamic State militants.
The remaining candidates are gearing up for the second Republican debate, which will take place this Wednesday on CNN. It starts at 8 p.m. and ends when Donald Trump runs out of air.- Jimmy Fallon
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Teen Stabs Her Mom to Death After Watching Hours of ISIS Videos
- Syria's Assad blames West for refugee crisis
- Europol tracking 30,000 suspected people smugglers
- Japan protests after 'Russian' plane enters airspace
If Trump were running Jade Helm 15, America would have conquered America and given it back to America.- LOLGOP
Texas Messing With Muslim Teen
Ahmed Mohamed was wearing a NASA T-shirt when he was placed in handcuffs and led out of his high school.
The 14-year-old had brought a homemade digital clock to MacArthur High School in the Dallas suburb of Irving, Texas.
Now, the teenager, who described his hobbies as "inventing stuff" is suspended and may be charged with making a hoax bomb
Trump's foreign policy is to act really scared of foreigners.- LOLGOP
Hungary Unwelcomes Refugees
Hungarian police fired tear gas and water cannon on Wednesday at several hundred migrants protesting at being unable to cross the border from Serbia, AFP reporters said.
- Court again denies Kim Davis' bid to delay marriage licenses
- Trump Brushes Off Lack Of Early Donations To Ronald Reagan
- Romney's Top 2012 Adviser: Trump Will Never Be President
- Republicans push to change NC law so Christians can teach public school kids abstinence-only sex ed
Tonight's #GOPDebate features religious conservatives trying to control America warning us about the religious conservatives controlling Iran.- John Fugelsang
Alienate Women, Check. Alienate Immigrants, Check. Alienate Unions, Check.
US presidential candidate Scott Walker said if he is elected next year he will seek to eliminate federal government unions and the agency that investigates labor disputes, as well as helping states let public employees opt out of union membership.
This weekend was the annual National Federation of Republican Women Convention. Or as Donald Trump called it, a total dog show. He would do that and his approval rating would go up 15 points.- Conan O'Brien
If 99% of us voted, it wouldn't matter what the 1% wanted.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Stephen Colbert calls for 2016 presidential Hunger Games: ‘May the margin of error be ever in your favor’
- Bernie Sanders joins NAACP Journey for Justice march
- Hillary Clinton tweets support for student arrested over homemade clock
Texas is criminalizing clocks so they can roll them back to 1953. - Tina Dupuy
"One of President Obama's problems is that he is out of touch with reality," GOP chief Reince Preibus said. "Donald Trump spent fourteen seasons hosting a reality show."- Andy Borowitz
Marine Life Has Dropped By Half
Populations of marine mammals, birds, reptiles and fish have dropped by about half in the past four decades, with fish critical to human food suffering some of the greatest declines, WWF warned Wednesday.
- Oil rises 3 percent on U.S. crude stockpile drop ahead of Fed
- White House does not back House bill to repeal oil export ban
- Wall St. higher as energy stocks lead
- US household incomes slip, poverty rate up slightly in 2014
Facebook adds a "Dislike" button. Because what the internet really needs is more negativity.- John Fugelsang
Fighter Jet Maintenance Costs
The U.S. Air Force will likely have to spend billions of dollars in coming years to keep its fleet of Boeing Co F-15 fighter jets flying longer, and upgrade their capabilities, a top general said Tuesday.
If you really care about 'saving marriage' then stop fighting gay weddings and start fighting straight divorce. - John Fugelsang
- Flying brisket whacks woman amid beef at barbecue festival
- Colorado hunter charged with shooting pilot of ultralight aircraft
- Burglary suspect returns to crime scene to get lost keys, cellphone
- 1 arrest after complaint of man sniffing feet in a library
- Scientists Fear Sex Robots Could Be Bad For Society
- Adam Savage's Screaming Duck Bomb Is A Weapon Of Mass Distraction
Time To Deflate Photo