Sunday, September 6, 2015

Just Shoot Me




___________________


The Internet God Giveth. The Internet God Taketh Away.

I am at a loss for words, and that is rare. There is something about the Internet cable connection that is preventing a strong signal. A neighbor is having the same problem, he says stronger amplifiers are needed, whatever that is.

The Internet was inaccessible yesterday except for an hour or so in the morning and at night.

Next Sunday, the modem will be moved to my apartment. The Internet God tested my connection last Friday and it worked. I hope and pray that remedies the situation.

Of course, living high up on the side of a mountain may have something to do with it. Experts please weigh in...lol.

I am posting this asap before my connection goes out.









How long do you think Kim Davis, the jailed clerk, will last in jail? A week, a month, a year?



































Peace to migrants everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment