President Barack Obama secured a landmark foreign policy victory Wednesday as Senate Democrats amassed enough votes to ensure the Iran nuclear deal survives in Congress, despite ferocious opposition from Republicans and the government of Israel.
JohnKerry: The people of Israel will be safer with Iran Deal. The same is true for people throughout the region.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Rubio: Iran deal is not 'binding on the next administration'
- Gunmen kill 2 Yemeni Red Cross workers
- Lebanon government powerless as protesters escalate campaign
Reagan would never have sunk to having his Iran arms deal approved by "Congress."- LOLGOP
Jeb Brings Out Big Guns Aimed At Trump
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is attacking fellow GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump’s fear of germs.
The guys who told us war with Iraq would lead to peace are now telling us that diplomacy guarantees war. It's almost as if war is the goal.- LOLGOP
- Republicans lack votes to defund Planned Parenthood: McConnell
- Donald Trump supports Kanye West’s 2020 presidential bid
- Weiner: Trump's attack on wife 'outrageous'
- Ben Carson campaign reaping cash as he rises in GOP polls
HISTORY TRIVIA: A mountain in Alaska was called Denali until illegal immigrants renamed it Mt McKinley.Andy Borowitz
Today, Meet Trump Chump
GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump said on Wednesday that he would enjoy playing a round of golf with President Obama for control of the Oval Office...
NBC considers rebranding "Meet the Press." Names being considered:
- The Ted Cruz Comedy Hour
- No Facts Allowed
- Chuck Todd Pet Detective - The Daily Edge
GOP fired up about “anti-police” rhetoric see no conflict in their 7 year, daily “anti-president of the united states” rhetoric- Jason Kaplan
Rock The Voter News
- Obama offended by attacks on Jews who back Iran deal
- Can Clinton candidacy unravel over her emails?
- Bernie Sanders Refuses To Talk Negatively About Hillary Clinton During Outlandish Interveiw
Tony Soprano Daycare Workers?
Two former daycare workers in North Jersey are charged with forcing children into a so-called "fight club" on the school playground.
When you say something racist and then try to justify why it's not actually racist that's called Foxplaining. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Another Climate Record Broken. Oh My.
The current El Nino weather phenomenon is expected peak between October and January and could turn into one of the strongest on record, experts from the World Meteorological Organization said at a news conference on Tuesday.
NASA Deploys Congressional Rover To Search For Funding - The Onion
- Stocks rebound: Dow jumps almost 300, Nasdaq surges 2.5%
- Texas regulator clears oil and gas company of causing quakes
- State Fines Owner of California Spring Water Firm
- China Sends a Message With World War II Parade
I support keeping the US minimum wage at $7.25hr but only for Congress b/c those guys already live off their tips.- John Fugelsang
A lot of people are upset that our president is appearing on a reality show. A little over a year from now, we might have a president who hosted a reality show. So get used to it...You know, Donald Trump?- Jimmy Kimmel
- 'Bizarre,' Human-Size Sea Scorpion Found in Ancient Meteorite Crater
- Teen Girl Fakes Triplet Pregnancy For 10 Months
- Texas teen fatally shoots himself while taking selfie
- Bill Cosby 'Rapeseed' Portrait Removed From County Fair
- Senator with son named McKinley decries mountain name change
Time To Deflate Photo