Chris Wallace Presses Cheney on Iran: Didn’t You ‘Leave President Obama with a Mess’?
Former Vice President Dick Cheney and his daughter Liz appeared on Fox News Sunday today to talk about their foreign policy-focused book that includes lots of criticisms of President Obama in this particular arena.
If you're working on Labor Day, thank a conservative.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Colin Powell: Deal With Iran Is A 'Pretty Good Deal'
- Islamic state seizes oil field in central Syria: monitor
- Merkel demands EU partners share burden of migrant influx
- Fiorina: US Cannot 'Relax Our Entrance Criteria' For Syrian Refugees
- Replica of most powerful nuclear bomb ever on display in Moscow
War on Christmas. War on cops. War on Christianity. I tell you, it's totally exhausting, being on the left.- Jeff Tiedrich
Bye Bye Humvee, Hello JLTV.
First there was the Jeep, then came the Humvee. Now the US military has a new all-purpose vehicle that’s destined to become another emblem of American fighting power: the JLTV.
- Palin Defends Trump: I'd Rather Have A 'Tough' Prez Than One Who Can Win Trivial Pursuit
- Arkansas Republican says he’ll shoot you if you ask him about his job in public
- Parody Twitter Account Hilariously Skewers Jailed Kentucky Clerk
- TN Judge Refuses To Divorce Couple, Blaming SCOTUS Gay Marriage Ruling
It's not fair that Sarah Palin expects everyone to speak her language when she is the only one who understands it.- Andy Borowitz
Has Jade Helm Gone Incognito?
Evidence of operation Jade Helm is not visible to people living in Bastrop County. U.S. Army officials said troops are training for unconventional warfare in places like Bastrop County near Austin.
Today Donald Trump signed a loyalty pledge to the Republican Party saying that he would endorse for president whoever wins the Republican nomination and would not run as a third-party candidate as he has threatened to in the past. And I'll tell you something. When Donald Trump makes a vow, he keeps it. Ask any of his wives, they will tell you.- Jimmy Kimmel
The Word Salad Is Best Served Cold
Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said on Sunday that immigrants should speak “American” while visiting the United States.
Christianity can be expressed in a variety of ways. At the Vatican, it's by offering to take in refugee families, and in Kentucky, it's by refusing to issue marriage licenses.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama observes Labor Day, extends contractors' paid leave
- Bernie Sanders pulls ahead of Hillary Clinton in NH poll
- Hillary Clinton paid State Department staffer to maintain private email system
As thousands of refugees seek haven in Europe, the American media asks: what do you think of the Tom Brady decision?- Andy Borowitz
Trump Unifies GOP Asses By Being The Most Popular Ass In The GOP
Donald Trump insults and exaggerates.
He dismisses the need for public policy ideas, gets confused about world affairs and sometimes says things that flat out aren't true.
And the cheers from his supporters only grow louder.
Happy Labor Day. Remember, starting tomorrow you can no longer wear white. Sorry, brides and confederate flag rally attendees.- OhNoSheTwitnt
- Oil prices fall on China equity losses
- Candidates Clash in Puerto Rico over Bailout for Island
- China Banks Go From Bad To Worse: CLSA Downgrades, Moody's Alarmed
- The collapse in US workers’ wages can be directly attributed to the presidency of George W. Bush: report
- Colorado raises $150 million from marijuana. Will more states legalize?
I saw that during a town hall in Miami this week, Jeb Bush attacked Donald Trump in both Spanish and English. And later that night, Donald Trump responded in both English and much, much louder English.- Jimmy Fallon
Hillary Wants More Debates
Hillary Clinton indicated on Saturday that she would be open to participating in more debates with her primary challengers if the Democratic National Committee decides to schedule more contests.
I heard about a new trend where people make marijuana-infused wine. They say it's the first wine that pairs well with EVERY food.- Jimmy Fallon
I got up at 3am in hopes of having Internet access. I did! I hope you enjoy today's edition. Thank you for stopping by to visit.
- In will, NYC millionaire bequeaths $100,000 to 32 cockatiels
- New Hampshire town celebrates notable '65 UFO sighting
- Maine Dunkin' Donuts: Free coffee for 'Deflategate' judge
- Lightning Strikes Whiskey, Causes Epic Firenado
- NEW STUDY SHOWS DOMESTIC CATS DON'T SHOW SIGNS OF SECURE ATTACHMENT TO HUMANS
Time To Deflate Photo