Dick Cheney defends America’s use of torture, again, in new book
Dick Cheney has defended the Bush administration’s approval of the use of torture again in a new book about American exceptionalism written with his daughter Liz Cheney.
These Republican attack ads are the best press Hillary Clinton has gotten this summer.-LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Poll: Majority of Republicans think Obama is a Muslim
- US Iran's 'No.1 enemy' despite nuclear deal: cleric
- Satellite images confirm major temple destroyed in Syria's Palmyra: U.N
- Turkey tightens grip on journalists with harsh terrorism charges
Obama's not going on TV & telling ISIL exactly what he & the Joint Chiefs are gonna do? Why is he such a weak leader?- John Fugelsang
Well, Well, Well, Jail Time For Anti-Gay County Clerk?
Lawyers filed a motion Tuesday morning to hold Kentucky’s Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis in contempt of court for refusing to obey the bevy of court orders against her and provide marriage licenses for same-sex couples.
KY County Clerk Kim Davis still won't issue marriage licenses to gay ppl b/c of God, who constantly creates gay ppl around the globe. - John Fugelsang
- Fox psychiatrist: Every person without a gun should ask ‘What the heck is wrong with me?’
- Poll: More GOPers Have Negative View Of Fox's Megyn Kelly After The Debate
- Scott Walker: Canadian Border Wall Talk 'Just A Joke'
More Hillary Investigations!!! Yawn.
A conservative media group specializing in undercover investigations released a video on Tuesday purporting to show the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign breaking federal election law.
Trump is doing pretty well in the polls right now, and he’s pretty confident. Which may be why he’s said he doesn’t plan on running campaign ads that attack the other candidates. When asked who the ads would attack instead, he said "Their mothers! It's their fault those losers are here to begin with!"- Jimmy Fallon
In The 1950s The Catholic Nuns Taught Us That God Forgives All Sins
Pope Francis is applying his vision of a merciful church to women who have had abortions, easing their path toward forgiveness and saying he realizes some felt they had no choice but to make "this agonizing and painful decision."
In a letter published Tuesday by the Holy See, Francis said he was allowing all rank-and-file priests to grant absolution during the Year of Mercy he has proclaimed, which runs Dec. 8, 2015 until Nov. 20, 2016.
According to a new poll, Hillary Clinton has lost a third of her supporters in Iowa since May. There's still debate as to whether she lost them or just deleted them from her database.- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
Meanwhile, Industrial Pollution Is Filling The Bellies Of Seabirds
Up to 90 percent of seabirds are likely to have plastic in their guts, and the risk of ingestion is growing—a result of ever-increasing industrial pollution in the world's oceans, according to a new study published Monday.
Trump accuses Bush of encouraging immigrants to murder people. Bush rebuts by accusing of Trump of once having sane views. This is your GOP.- LOLGOP
- Dow plunges 470 points as oil sinks 8% in grim September debut
- GM: Denali renaming hoopla won't help GMC trucks
- Consumer Reports picks worst cars of 2015
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer expecting twin girls in December
Will The Sunshine State Citizens Be Allowed To Buy Solar Power?
The Florida Supreme Court heard arguments on Tuesday about the language of a proposed constitutional amendment that would let consumers buy electricity from independent solar power companies, rather than stay dependent on state-regulated utilities.
Florida is one of a handful of states where homeowners and businesses are not permitted by law to buy electricity directly from anyone other than a utility.
Kanye West to run for president in 2020. Donald Trump said it must be a joke because “Kanye is just a celebrity, he’s totally unqualified.”- Tea Party Cat
Leave it to Republicans to make a mountain's name out of a mole hill. - Tina Dupuy
I made a trip to the city today. Mea culpa that today's edition is late.
- New Jersey town wants to be its residents' designated driver
- Southern New Jersey man digs up live cannonball in backyard
- Baby girl delivered in back of Uber car by Lincoln Tunnel
- 3,000 Philly Naked Bike Riders photo-bomb wedding shoot
- Intruders Enjoyed Fast Food, Selfies On Boat While Family Slept: Cops
Time To Deflate Photo