Just days before the US commemorates the September 11 terrorist attacks, an elderly Sikh-American has been hospitalised after an assailant attacked him in Chicago, dubbing him a "terrorist".
I'm no fashion expert, Ms World Trade Center protestor, but your 'never forgive' sign clashes with that crucifix you're wearing.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Germany orders United Airlines flight back over bomb threat
- Russia tells Washington: talk to us over Syria or risk 'unintended incidents'
- Hungary PM slams migrant 'rebellion', UN warns of millions more refugees
- Navy ends probe into Guantanamo cancer cases
- Obama will likely meet with Israel's Netanyahu in November: White House
Artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up.- TheGoodGodAbove Tweet
Yep, The GOP Wants WAR With Iran.
In an anticlimactic end to the acrimonious debate in Congress over the Iran nuclear deal, the House voted against the agreement Friday -- a largely symbolic move that won’t prevent the pact from taking effect next week.
"Congress was back in session after a five-week summer break. They have until September 30 to pass a budget to ensure that the government stays up and running, or else they will be forced to, well, I guess go back on vacation." –Jimmy Kimmel
- Donald Trump Deletes Tweet Wishing His 'Haters And Losers' A Good 9/11
- Mike Huckabee: Gay marriage is still ‘illegal’ because the Supreme Court ruling was too confusing
- Rolling Stone Writer: Trump Was Not Talking About Carly Fiorina's Persona
- Bobby Jindal Cut Planned Parenthood Funding, Blames Them for Teen Pregnancy and STIs
- Christian parents fight for the right to adopt some foster kids to spank
The problem with America's Congress isn't that it's a Confederacy of Dunces, it's the Dunces of the Confederacy.- John Fugelsang
Of Course, More Wasted Tax Dollars By The GOP On Fake Scandals
The House will vote on two bills next week that come in response to a series of sting videos accusing Planned Parenthood of breaking the law, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) from the House floor announced Friday.
I'm so glad that the Republicans want to defund Planned Parenthood-- it must mean that they are planning to spend billions to feed, clothe and educate all those additional babies!- Andy Borowitz
"Political insiders are saying that Donald Trump's continued popularity is causing Mitt Romney to consider entering the GOP primary race. Wow, Mitt Romney. Just when you thought the GOP field couldn't get any more interesting, you were right." –Seth Meyers
Rock The Voter News
- Obama honors Sally Field, Stephen King with arts medal
- After 9/11, Bernie Sanders Voted Against Iraq. Hillary Clinton Calls Her Vote a 'Mistake'
When Republicans say they're against political correctness; they really mean all correctness: science, civics, history, law--basic math.- Tina Dupuy
When All Else Fails, Sue The President. It Worked So Well Last Time!
House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said Thursday that all options are on the table in the fight to stop the Iran nuclear deal from moving forward, including suing the president.
Dear Rowan Co Taxpayers: Why pay #KimDavis OVER 5 TIMES your average salary to do a job that would get done better if you paid her nothing?- Mrs. Betty Bowers
Unemployment lower than at any time under Reagan. Instead of illegally trading weapons to Iran, we have a peace deal. "A disaster," says GOP. - The Daily Edge
- Oil could plunge to $20 in doomsday scenario, Goldman says
- Donald Trump announces he now owns all of Miss Universe Organization
- Wall St. rises, S&P has best week since July
- US budget deficit narrows to $64 billion in August
Jeb Bush's new tax-cut plan says we must do more to help the millionaires & billionaires that are sufferin' in this country.- TeaPain Tweet
JEB: A Member Of The Trickle Down Club
In pitching his tax-cut plan, Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush lamented the persistence of breaks that “apply to some but not to all.”
Still, his proposal to reduce taxes by at least $3.4 trillion over a decade leaves many credits, exclusions and exemptions untouched. Those include breaks for health care, retirement, life insurance, municipal bonds, home sales and child care.
When Donald Trump said Carly Fiorina is too ugly to be president, everyone laughed, none louder than his loyal sidekick Combover. - Tea Party Cat
FEEL THE BERN: Bernie Wants To Jail CEOs, Not Pot Smokers.
Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders isn't terribly impressed with a new Department of Justice pledge to get serious about white-collar crime.
14 years ago today America was attacked by 0 Iraqis, 0 Afghans and 0 Iranians. Never forget.- John Fugelsang
I had a lovely birthday with good friends and good food at the Monkey Bar in Playa Flamingo.
Thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes and gifts!
|The Pacific view from the rooftop Monkey Bar. Sadly no sunset to see as it was and still is cloudy.|
The Marina view from the Monkey Bar.
|Chicken Cordon Bleu. Oui Oui!|
|My friends, left to right, Cookie, Yvonne, some lady who barged in and |
Yerlin. I love my little birthday cake.
- Fireball Over Thailand Sparks 'Asteroid Apocalypse' Theories
- This Is What Getting Tasered Looks Like In Super-Slow Motion
- Hungry Bull Elephant Nearly Gores Tourists On Safari
- Some Jerk Tries To Kick A Dog, Gets Exactly What He Deserves
- Fla. Man In Power Ranger Garb Arrested For Allegedly Pointing Gun At Pool
Time To Deflate Photo