How Trump could change birthright citizenship
One of the proposals listed in Donald Trump's immigration policy outline includes ending birthright citizenship for children of illegal immigrants, and presumably children of birth tourists who game the system in order to add a U.S. passport holder to their families.
Conservatives lost two wars and crashed the economy and now they're finally telling us who to blame: Babies.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Israel pounds Syria targets in response to rocket fire
- 10 killed in religious clashes in Central African Republic
- Shots fired on Amsterdam-to-Paris train, three injured: report
- Peru to begin shooting down cocaine trafficking planes
- Aid groups denounce 'surge' in Israeli home demolitions on West Bank
- Germany charges agent who spied for US with treason
North Korea's Rattling It's Saber
The United States temporarily halted a military exercise with South Korea to coordinate with Seoul over shelling across the border with North Korea but the exercise has now resumed, a senior U.S. official said on Friday
I long for a more civil past when conservatives just referred to the babies of immigrants as "Donald Trump's future wives." - LOLGOP
A Dangerous Bag Of Hot Air
Danny's winds strengthened to 115 mph, making it a Category 3 hurricane as it spins toward the Caribbean, the National Hurricane Center said Friday.
- Trump Goes Off At ABC Reporter Over Questions On Term 'Anchor Babies'
- Rubio Won't Use Term 'Anchor Babies': 'Those Are Human Beings'
- Trump accuses Ferguson and Chicago ‘gang members’ of being undocumented immigrants
- Republicans’ deep hatred for teachers can’t be denied — and they’re not even trying
- Cruz Chats With Host Who Proposed Slavery To Punish ‘Illegals’
Hey let's all take a moment to thank white people for starting this whole anchor baby tradition.- John Fugelsang
One Of Donald Trump's Supporters
A Boston man allegedly told police that he beat and urinated on a homeless man early Wednesday because the man was Hispanic, citing real estate mogul Donald Trump's comments on undocumented immigrants as justification for the attack.
At Ohio State University, it was just announced a tiny human brain has been grown in a lab. Isn't that crazy? And it's already announced its support for Trump for president.- Conan O'Brien
I guess 12 months of humiliation for Jeb Bush is the closest thing we're going to get to justice for a Bush brother.- LOLGOP
|Bring it on, Donald.|
The Trumpet Is Going After The Pope Now!
Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump spoke to CNN’s Chris Cuomo about the upcoming visit of Pope Francis, telling Cuomo that he will have no choice but to “scare the Pope.”
Rock The Voter News
PBS' 'NewsHour' to launch new op-ed segment 'Jim Lehrer Bitch-Smacks Some Damn Fool.'- John Fugelsang
Yes, Josh Duggar was a customer of adultery site Ashley Madison, but I’m sure he only cheated with other good Christians, not atheist whores. - Tea Party Cat
It has come out that implementing Donald Trump's immigration policy would cost taxpayers $166 billion. Today Trump said, “So what? You spend the money, you declare bankruptcy, and then you start a new country. Boom. Right? You move on.”-Conan O'Brien
- Oil ends down more than 2 percent as US drilling points to glut
- Wall St. slumps more than 2 percent as China fears continue
- Japan's finance minister warns China on currency moves
- Hungry Venezuela Eyes $40 Billion Offshore Discovery In Guyana
Look, I'm against birthright citizenship. I think the only valid citizenship is a corporate charter.- Tea Party Cat
Amtrak Planning For Pope's Arrival
Amtrak is planning to increase its service in the Northeast during the Pope's scheduled visit to the U.S. in September.
The company said Friday that it's planning to run extra trains on Sept. 26-27 and add cars to make existing ones longer on Sept. 21-25 to handle the expected increase in passenger traffic due to the Pope's visit.
Please be patient. I am so far behind on answering my email.
|Teddy Roosevelt's diary entry the day that tragically both his wife and his mother died. Valentine's Day 1884.|
- NASA: Giant asteroid will not destroy Earth next month
- Wormhole Created in Lab Makes Invisible Magnetic Field
- Massive Aztec human skull rack unearthed in Mexico City
- 'They're in everything': Bug outbreak irks California towns
- Mama bear, 5 cubs beat the heat in New Jersey family's pool
- UK marine researchers receive 'oldest message in a bottle'
Time To Deflate Photo