Top Army General: No, Trump, We're Not Going To Seize ISIL's Oil Supply
Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno said on Wednesday that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's idea of using the U.S. military to seize oil reserves from the Islamic State terrorist group wasn't going to work.
The people who believe Obama's actually Muslim tend to be the same ones who believed Cheney was actually Christian.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Liberals poised to give Barack Obama a win on Iran
- Syrian opposition in Russia meet amid diplomatic push
- Islamic State says in broadcast that it killed Croatian hostage
- Michigan Court: Gun Owners Can Open Carry In Elementary Schools
- Apocalyptic Aftermath: The Devastating Images After Tianjin, China, Explosion
McCain: “For those of us who have looked forward to bombing Iran for some time now, peace is a doomsday scenario.”- Andy Borowitz
I Bet The Ayatollah Is Laughing At The Whole USA
“They have no respect for John Kerry, who falls off bicycles at 73 in the middle of a negotiation that’s very important,” Trump quipped of the secretary of State’s role in this year’s nuclear talks with Tehran.
Trump: “When I’m in the White House, the leaders of ISIS are going to bear the brunt of the most vicious tweets the world has ever known."- Andy Borowitz
A literal racist clown is leading the GOP primary and the media is in full pearl clutch over Democrats.- LOLGOP
- Fox Boss Reportedly Told Trump To Make Nice Or 'Go To War'
- Rand Attack Video Uses Trump's Old 'Democrat' Quotes Against Him
- Kentucky Clerk Refuses To Give Gay Couple Marriage License, Defying Fed Order
- Critic Ben Carson Conducted Fetal Tissue Research
- Angry Twitter users hammer Fox News for insulting Jimmy Carter on day he announced cancer diagnosis
- Fox’s McGuirk: Elizabeth Warren 'Probably Has Posters Of Mumia Abu-Jamal In Her Bedroom'
- Erick Erickson's RedState Story: Clinton A 'Homely Woman' Who Slept 'Her Way Into Power'
- Ben Carson: Planned Parenthood Trying To Control Populations In Black Neighborhoods
- University of Texas moving statue of Jefferson Davis
Trump's head is 'up his ass'- Jay Leno
Mexico: No Wall For Trump
The Mexican government says it won't help pay for a wall along its border with the U.S., a proposal pushed by Republican front-runner Donald Trump.
"Of course it's false," Eduardo Sanchez, a spokesman for Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, told Bloomberg for a story published late Wednesday.
I think conservatives will be fine with Ben Carson having experimented on fetal tissue as long as he didn't try to give it health insurance. - LOLGOP
Bernie Sanders is now leading Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire. He's seven points ahead. So forget those emails from when she was secretary of state. I want to see the emails Hillary sent out this morning.- Conan O'Brien
Wilmore Defends Bernie
After tackling the first GOP primary debate earlier this week, Larry Wilmore’s coverage of “The Unblackening” turned to the Democratic race Wednesday night, and particularly Bernie Sanders’ struggles to connect with African-American voters.
Rock The Voter News
Bernie Sanders Rocked by Overdue Library Book Allegations. - Andy Borowitz
Dean Defends Hillary
Howard Dean believes "there's nothing criminal" about any of the correspondence Hillary Clinton kept on a private email server she used while in office, the former Vermont governor said Thursday.
Imagine this: Jeb Bush is so scared of Donald Trump that he thinks Iraq is a better issue for him.- LOLGOP
NBC Doesn't Like Trump
An NBC executive told reporters Thursday that its show, "The Celebrity Apprentice" will return, but without its longtime host, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, according to a report on variety.com...NBC Universal ended its relationship with Trump earlier this summer after the businessman said Mexican immigrants are "rapists" and drug dealers.
- Oil falls to new six-year low
- Iran could export 600K more barrels of oil daily
- Edward Jones to Pay $20 Million Due to Muni-Bond Overcharges
- ‘Sesame Street’ episodes to be cut down to 30 minutes as attention spans shorten
We Built a $335 Million Power Plant in Afghanistan that Can Barely Turn on Lightbulb. Yeah, Bush Built It.
USAID is denying that a $335 million “vital component” of their mission to aid the massive energy deficit in Kabul, Afghanistan is an utter failure, but a new report contradicts that claim.
They say that alcohol, causes a lot of deaths but no one ever talks About how many births it causes.- Anonymous
- 11-year-old gives birth to girl in Paraguay
- Feds: Blood lab bribed doctor with Justin Bieber tickets
- Cat video festival draws 13,000 to St. Paul baseball stadium
- Man who flushed fake poker chips down toilet pleads guilty
- Tantalizing Theory Emerges After UFO Sighting In Lightning Storm
Time To Deflate Photo
The Lion Tree!