NRA spokesman tells parents of slain Virginia journalists not to be ‘so emotional’
lion Noir, a spokesman and video host for the National Rifle Association (NRA), said in a video that the parents of murdered TV journalists Alison Parker and Adam Ward should not let their emotions cloud their judgment when it comes to the availability of guns.
President Trump vows to change the name of "New Mexico" to "How Did You Get In Here?"- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Amid violence in Kiev, Ukraine tries to find a 'decentralized' peace
- In war-torn Syria, a garden grows... for North Korea founder
- Leahy: Wall At U.S.-Canada Border 'One Of The Craziest' Ideas This Cycle
- China to open high-speed rail link to North Korean border
The Nazis were bad Christians just like ISIS are bad Muslims. If you kill for religion you suck at religion.- John Fugelsang
Another Stupid Person With A Gun
George Zimmerman, the man acquitted in the shooting death of unarmed Florida teen Trayvon Martin, has apparently perfected the art of tough guy tweeting.
Scott Walker: “We need a wall on the Canadian border to keep out all those geese that migrate here and take jobs from American birds.”- Tea Party Cat
- Fiorina: CNN and GOP Are Conspiring Against Me
- Congressman questions constitutionality of Mount McKinley name change
- Trump's Instagram attack on Bush is all sorts of ugly
- Notorious ex-GOP leader who spewed hatred online gets his law license suspended in South Carolina
- Scott Walker Open To Building Wall Along Border With Canada
Right now members of the Republican National Committee are essentially the scientists in a movie realizing their creation has escaped from the lab.- Jimmy Kimmel
Trump: “Favorite Bible verse? When Jesus threw the Mexicans out of the Temple. And when He resurrected Lazarus’ company from bankruptcy.”- Tea Party Cat
It's OK When Republicans Use Private Email Accounts!
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) on Sunday was forced to take a break from criticizing Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton's use of private email to instead defend his own use of a non-government email account.
They did a nationwide survey that found that when voters think of Donald Trump, the most common word that comes to mind is "Arrogant." When the same voters think of Hillary Clinton, the most common word they use is "Liar." When they think of Jeb Bush, the first word that comes to mind is "Bush." Voters don't even care enough about Jeb Bush to come up with a word to describe him.- Jimmy Kimmel
How DARE the University of Texas remove a statue of Jefferson Davis over a little thing like treason and the death of 600,000 Americans!!!- Tea PartyCat
Rock The Voter News
- Alaska-bound, Obama renames America's tallest peak
- Obama considering array of options for closing Guantanamo prison: White House
Subject: Pope Francis Quote
Hello Lisa, I hope you are feeling well. I have at times donated to your
website, as much as my limited retirement income allows. But I digress,
your web site is great; refreshing, witty and insightful. However I must
draw attention to your "quote" from liberal Pope Francis, he did not make
that statement. As a recovering Atheist Catholic I so wanted to believe
that Francis said such, but he did not. It's not clear where the quote
originated, but there is no proof (nor is there precedent) for the claim
Pope Francis voiced it. I wish Francis would have stated such so I could
quote it to my religious friends. On second thought they believe in myths
and fables, so why not this quote? LOL Thanks Lisa.
With respect, Randall
So good to hear from you. I'm OK and hope you are too. Thank you for the compliments about AHNC. Deep curtsy.
I am so glad my viewers are smarter than me. Thank you for taking the time to inform me of my error by posting the meme below.
I like this Pope a lot. I'm not a recovering Atheist Catholic as yourself, I'm more of a recovering Cafeteria Catholic.
I want a government that's small enough to build walls around anything that irrationally scares me.- LOLGOP
Here Comes The Hurricanes. Be Prepared.
Hurricane Fred strengthened early Monday in the eastern Atlantic as it approached the Cape Verde Islands, while the remnants of Tropical Storm Erika brought flooding to parts of South Carolina, according to U.S. forecasters.
- Low oil price puts pressure on US banks
- Dirt Cheap Oil Longs for $90 as Supply Continues to Build
- Stocks set for biggest monthly loss since May 2012
- NY ethics board drops Trump complaint about attorney general
All the new polls indicate that Donald Trump is getting more popular every day. Apparently his inspiring riches to riches story is really resonating with everyday Americans.- Jimmy Kimmel
Maybe This Massive Gas Discovery Will Lead To More Jobs, Less Violence In Egypt
The discovery of a huge natural gas field off the Egyptian coast is a major boon for the country that will help alleviate energy shortages and boost the economy, experts said Monday.
Proof that Native Americans are the lost tribe of Israel is found in the name Yosemite, which was the ancient greeting, "Yo, Semite!"- Kona Lowell
- Incoming! Chinese rocket engine punches hole in house
- Poland backtracks on Nazi 'gold train' discovery
- Woman was getting high on canned air at Kansas Walmart, police say
- Last Titanic lunch menu, saved by survivor, going to auction
- $20 found in San Francisco leads to $1 million lottery win
- Toddler Plays 'Peek-A-Boo' With Gorilla; Internet Goes Ape
Time To Deflate Photo