Stephen Colbert: ‘I want to do jokes on Donald Trump so badly’
“I want to do jokes on Donald Trump so badly,” Colbert told TV writers here Monday on a panel about the CBS late-night show he begins hosting Sept. 8. “But I have no venue. So now I’m just dry-Trumping.
“I just pray he will still be in the race on Sept. 8, that he doesn’t do anything dangerous like ride motorcycles. I light a candle for him every night – and I hope it doesn’t get near his hair.”
I needed that shot of Colbert comedy.
The GOP should run a strong gust of wind for the nomination because that's the only thing that actually scares Donald Trump.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Russia says 'early details' of plan to fight Islamic State start to emerge
- Russia, Saudis fail in talks to agree on fate of Syria's Assad
- Iranian FM's visit to Turkey postponed: official
- European Union approves 2.4 billion euros funding for migration crisis
- Nowhere to go from Guantanamo, China’s currency change-up, and aggravating drones
- White Armed Militiamen Appear In Ferguson After State Of Emergency Declared
|Bush ducked 2 shoes. His only success in Iraq.|
Jeb Blames Hillary For IS
In a speech on foreign policy he will give Tuesday, Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush is slated to condemn his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton for what he believes was her role in events that contributed to the ascent of the Islamic State militant group.
Ever notice that when you don't want to pay to educate poor children you wind up paying to incarcerate poor dropouts?- John Fugelsang
- Trump: ‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win’
- Watch former Trump aide Roger Stone explain why he left
- Carly Fiorina Opposes A Paid Maternity Leave Requirement
- Rand Paul accelerates trolling contest with Donald Trump
- CNN invites 16 out of 17 Republican presidential hopefuls to Sept 16 debates
Donald Trump is like the 'Rocky Balboa' of politics. He is a winner." - Michele Bachmann
|The glasses didn't make him look smarter after all.|
The First GOP Casualty?
Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry has stopped paying his 2016 presidential campaign's staff in the key early primary state of South Carolina, amid flagging polling numbers and sluggish fundraising.
Rick Perry's campaign has been given a death sentence and you know how Rick Perry feels about death sentences.- LOLGOP
#FergusonTaughtMe that people who never EVER trust the govt will trust it 100% anytime another unarmed black man is shot.- John Fugelsang
Obummer Is Taking Away Ferguson's Toys
The city of Ferguson, Missouri, is being forced by the Obama administration to return two military vehicles that it obtained from the Pentagon, amid widespread concern and criticism over the deployment on American streets of equipment intended for war zones.
Nothing says white privilege more than heavily armed Oath Keepers wandering into #Ferguson and not getting shot dead.- Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- 100,000 people have come to recent Bernie Sanders rallies. How does he do it?
- Hillary Clinton starts taking some risks — and landing some punches
Trump is a hero to many Republicans for taking a strong, principled stand against the concept of basic human decency.- Frank Coniff
If making a pact with Satan was actually possible every crap Goth & Metal band would have platinum albums by now.- John Fugelsang
- US crude dips
- Disney Japan sorry for insensitive tweet on Nagasaki bombing anniversary
- Homeland Security amps up security for visa-free program for millions of travelers
- Google’s New Alphabetical Order
"Reagan? That awful actor? He can't win."
"Bush? That chimp moron? He can't win."
"Donald Trump? That buffoon? He can't ... uh oh."- Jeff Tiedrich
The USA Could Have Nice Trains Instead Of A Bloated Military
Indonesia's top development official said the government is studying proposals from China and Japan for construction of a high-speed rail line and expects to announce the outcome later this month.
A new study suggests Shakespeare smoked marijuana. "To be, or not to be" was all the evidence they needed.- Warren Holstein
- Wallenda in Wisconsin to attempt his longest tightrope walk
- Police say dogs seeking cupcakes caused small stove fire
- Paraglider prompts strange sky chase after jail flyover
- 71-year-old Pittsburgh woman shot in leg while knitting
- London All Abuzz Over Breathable Booze
Time To Deflate Photo
Difficult Wet Folding Technique Allows This Vietnamese Artist Hoàng Tiến Quyết To Create Curved Origami.