Donald Trump on Megyn Kelly: 'She should really be apologizing to me'
Trump's comments mark a new layer in his continued scrapping on the "blood" comment -- which has roiled even Trump supporters and led to him being disinvited from the past weekend's conservative Red State conference.
So Trump has alienated almost all immigrants, veterans, women, Republicans and now Fox News. Who's left? Angry white guys with guns? Oh, wait...
If Donald Trump were mounting a one-person campaign to permanently discredit the Republican Party, it's pretty flawless so far.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Turkish Marxist group claims US consulate attack
- Al Qaeda in Syria leaves area where Turkey seeks buffer
- Iraqi Christians who fled IS living in limbo while in exile
- Thousands of Kurds in Germany march against Turkish air strikes
- Four Gazans wounded in Israel air strike after rocket fire
- Iran nuclear deal opens diplomatic channels for Syria
- Heat, desperation at crowded German refugee office
- Italy arrests North African traffickers over migrant ship deaths
If only Iraq had a military strongman thug dictator to counterbalance the religious nuts in the region and the US could contain him. Sigh. - John Fugelsang
Jeb Believes In State's Rights Except...
Yes, in the end the 2000 presidential election was decided by a 5-4 Supreme Court decision. That was the only vote that mattered in putting George W. Bush in the White House, despite the fact that he lost the national popular vote to Al Gore by well over a half a million votes.
Thinking of acting like a disgusting, racist clown at work today -- or, as 23% of GOP voters call it, "presidential." - LOLGOP
- Rand Paul: Trump is a 'bully'
- Megyn Kelly defends Trump questions
- Trump Defends Megyn Kelly Comment, Attacks Jeb Bush On Women’s Health
- Trump: Fox News Boss Roger Ailes Called To Say I'll Be Treated Fairly
- Breitbart Denies Taking Money From Trump For Favorable Coverage
- Roger Stone quit, wasn't fired by Donald Trump in campaign shakeup
The Republicans have 17 excellent candidates for middle-school vice principal. - Andy Borowitz
The Trumpeter Reaches Higher Note
If you thought Donald Trump’s boisterous debate performance and subsequent comments about Fox News’ Megyn Kelly might hurt his standing in the polls, you might be very wrong.
The cowardly GOP candidates couldn't defend 1 woman from a bully, how the hell are you going to defend the country? Weak ass punks. - 3ChicksPolitico Tweet
Rock The Voter News
- 'Ideological' Or 'Illogical': President Obama Responds To Iran Deal Critics
- Clinton to unveil $350B debt-free-tuition proposal
- Bernie Sanders draws biggest crowd at Portland rally
The weekend began with the GOP frontrunner making a menstruation joke and ended with him calling you a pervert. Happy Monday, everyone!- LOLGOP
Do You Think The Chinese Have Hillary's Emails?
Chinese hackers have been accessing the private emails of top U.S. national security and trade officials since April 2010, according to an NBC News report on Monday, citing a U.S. intelligence official and top secret document.
A clothing company is making T-shirts inspired by Bernie Sanders with messages like “Feel the Bern.” They were gonna make them for Lincoln Chafee too, but no one wants to wear a shirt that says “Feel the Chafee.”- Jimmy Fallon
The Environmental Protection Agency Polluted Rivers
The Environmental Protection Agency has acknowledged that its cleanup operation at a Colorado mine has led to the release of around three million gallons of toxic waste into the San Juan and Animas Rivers, the Washington Post reports. The agency accidentally punctured a dam holding back water filled with arsenic and heavy metals left behind by the Gold King Mine, which has been closed since 1923.
- Dow jumps triple digits; oil recovery boosts energy 2%
- Warren Buffett is buying a nuts and bolts supplier for $37 billion
- China Slashes U.S. Debt Stake by $180 Billion -- and Bonds Shrug
- US Postal Service Reports $586M Net Loss for Spring
Delta and United Airlines announced this week that they will no longer allow passengers to transport animals that they killed on hunting trips. Which begs the question: "There was a time when you COULD do that?"- Jimmy Fallon
How's That Russian Ruble Doing?
Russian President Vladimir Putin commended the central bank for its efforts to keep the ruble stable after policy makers called for calm as the currency bounced back from a six-month low.
Kylie Jenner got a $320,000 Ferrari for turning 18. I'm middle-aged and drive a 1992 Honda Accord. I can't keep up with the Kardashians.- Walter Holster
- Active military-grade grenade found outside McDonald's
- Authorities: Man planning robbery inadvertently calls 911
- Texas judge gives man a choice: get married or go to jail
- Bra Saves German Cyclist Shot In Boar Hunting Accident
- German Man Sets Record For Longest Birthday Ever
- Dentist Who Doesn't Hunt Lions Makes That Fact Clear On Awesome Sign
Time To Deflate Photo