100s Of Civilians Plan To Monitor Possible Military Takeover Of Texas
If President Barack Obama really is planning to implement martial law under the guise of a military training exercise beginning Wednesday, hundreds of civilian volunteers will be ahead of him.
First they came for the Texans, and I did not speak out, because nobody is coming for the Texans, you paranoid nitwits.- Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Barack Obama praises Putin for help clinching Iran deal
- Iran deal to help rid region of WMDs: Arab League
- U.N. likely to vote on Iran nuclear deal next week: diplomats
- Missiles fall off British warplane during Cyprus landing
McCain: “For those of us who have looked forward to bombing Iran for some time now, this is a very sad day."- Andy Borowitz
The War On Black Americans Continues...
For black and white Americans, the difference between life and death is literally worlds apart. Although we may know this on some level, Nate Silver, the founder and editor in chief of FiveThirtyEight, has the startling statistics that demonstrate this reality.
OBAMA: We will not give Texas back until it accepts Medicaid expansion.- LOLGOP
- Jeb Bush compares Trump to Obama
- Texas Republican: Democrats must ‘apologize now’ for their Confederate flag or ‘shut up’
- ‘Homosexual behavior leads to death': Ford engineer sues for religious right to harass gay co-workers
- Bill To Mint Breast Cancer Coin Yanked Over Komen's Planned Parenthood Ties
- San Francisco officials brush off Fox: ‘You’re not a reporter. Fox News is not real news.’
- Alabama cops Tasered girl during seizure at concert and arrested mom for trying to help: suit
Scott Walker: “The minimum wage is a really lame idea. It’s not cool like my idea of forcing rape victims to have transvaginal ultrasounds.”- Tea Party Cat
Wow. Texans Cruz And Abbott To Be Disbarred?
In June, the Supreme Court ruled that the Constitution protects the right of same-sex couples to marry and that states are required to issue them marriage licenses. Yet many public officials have publicly encouraged people to break the law. Among them are attorneys, such as Texas governor Greg Abbott and U.S. Senator Ted Cruz. They may frame their opposition as standing up for what’s right. But according to the ethical rules of lawyers, public officials who are attorneys defying the Supreme Court by refusing to perform same-sex marriage ceremonies or encouraging others to do the same should be disbarred.
Seems like the Republican clown car has morphed into a Republican clown bus. A double- decker clown bus.- Will Durst
Remember Trent Lott?
Former Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott (R-Miss.), former Sen. John Breaux (D-La.) and a host of other former congressional staffers will lobby for a group pushing a ban on Internet gambling.
The Coalition to Stop Internet Gambling — backed by GOP donor and casino owner Sheldon Adelson — hired the lobbying firm Squire Patton Boggs, according to disclosures filed Tuesday.
And then Jesus took 5 loaves and 2 fish and fed 5,000, for which He charged them each a piece of silver because He hated moochers. - Tea Party Cat
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Hillary Clinton's lead shrinks among Democrats
- Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton Just Had a (Sorta) Lovefest
America was terribly wrong about LGBTQ rights, climate, the Middle East, Cuba and the drug war for decades. Why not fix it all in a year?- LOLGOP
John Oliver said it best about a poll regarding how many Americans are skeptical about climate change. - "Who gives a s--t? That doesn’t matter. You don’t need people’s opinion on a fact. You might as well have a poll asking, ‘Which number is bigger, 15 or 5?’ Or, ‘Do owls exist?’ Or, ‘Are there hats?"
'Muricans Kill Each Other More Than Terrorists Do
Russia, ISIS, yadda yadda. The biggest existential threat to Americans is other Americans—specifically, the ones armed to the teeth.
- Manufacturing Shows Signs of Steadying as U.S. Oil Slump Wanes
- Feds take down elite hacking forum
- Google stock jumps on report that the company has curbed hiring
- Amazon and Wal-Mart Go Head-to-Head Over 'Prime Day'
The people who were mad that Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize are even more mad that he's finally earning it.- John Fugelsang
Obama Wants Broadband In Public Housing
U.S. President Barack Obama is set to announce on Wednesday a pilot project to expand broadband access for people who live in public housing, in his administration's latest push to bridge the "digital divide" between the rich and poor.
She was like a blank email - no message in the body & no subject in the header.- John Fugelsang
Only $783 To Go!
- Mexico drug lord escape tunnel is audacious engineering feat
- Plastic roads? Dutch company designs roads made of recycled bottles
- Some moms feel scammed waiting for breast milk jewelry
- 'I just like pigs': Cops say nude man found drinking in barn
- Summer hail prompts use of snowplows in South Dakota city
Time To Deflate Photo
Nylon stockings were scarce in WWII, so women covered their legs in makeup and added the seam with eyeliner to the back of their legs to give the illusion of wearing stockings.