Confederate flag has arrived at museum
Officials with the museum that will house the Confederate battle flag that flew on South Carolina’s Statehouse grounds for years confirm that the banner has been received.
Take that Confederate flag down and put the Voting Rights Act back up, y'all. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iran lashes out as nuclear talks enter 14th day
- Islamic State fighters attack troops in Iraq's Anbar province
- Pope Francis: 'genocide' against Christians in Middle East
- Russia's Putin upbeat on Ukraine crisis solution
Kim Jong-Jeb, "the smart Kim." - Jeff Tiedrich
More Flag News: Putin Makes His Own
Make no bones about it — Vladmir Putin‘s Russia does not like the gays. From the country’s vehement anti-LGBT laws, to its hilariously awful response to Apple CEO Tim Cook‘s coming out, Russia does not support the LGBT community one bit
South Carolina, stop congratulating yourself for finally taking down the ConfederateFlag. It took you 150 years. You don't get a cookie.- Jeff Tiedrich
- ‘It’s a sad day in Dixie’: Twitter racists sink into depression spiral after South Carolina removes flag
- Conservatives Cry Foul As Cruz’s Book Doesn’t Make NYT Bestseller List
- Can't Stop, Won't Stop: Maine's LePage Holds Onto 51 More Bills In Veto Fight
- Kentucky Governor & County Clerk In Standoff Over Same-Sex Marriage
- Hillary Clinton 'can't be trusted,' says Jeb Bush
"Presidential hopeful Donald Trump said yesterday that he has better hair than Senator Marco Rubio – a claim that was recently disproven by wind." –Seth Meyers
I'm guessing this is the saddest day in Charlie Daniels' life.- Kona Lowell
White Detroit Rapper Defends Confederate Flag
Rock musician Kid Rock, who often uses the Confederate flag as a prop in his performances, defiantly responded to recent criticisms of its use in a quote given to Fox News.
“Please tell the people who are protesting to kiss my ass,” the statement read in its entirety (which Fox News’ Megyn Kelly appropriately watered down for television Thursday night).
More Republican Butthurt Coming Soon!
As Republicans face a withering blowback for embracing the display of Confederate flags on National Parks and federal cemeteries, Democrats are looking to capitalize on the misfire and draw attention to Republican reluctance to let go of the Confederate flag.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Creates Three National Monuments
- Obama wants solar for poor people
- SC raised Confederate flag in 1961 to insult nine black protesters — and took it down to honor nine slain
Trump's Obsession With Obama's Birth Continues
Donald Trump says he’s still not convinced President Obama was born in America, but that he’s not interested in rehashing the issue.
"I don't know. I really don't know," the 2016 Republican presidential candidate told CNN when asked on Thursday. "I don't know why he wouldn't release his records."
It's Past Due To Increase Funding For Background Checks
The white gunman who massacred nine black churchgoers last month in Charleston, South Carolina was only able to purchase the gun he used in the shooting because of an "error" in the background check system, the FBI said Friday.
The Confederacy shall not rise again. Flag is down. You lost. Again.- Warren Holstein Tweet
- Stocks, euro jump on Greek bid to set debt deal
- OPM Director Katherine Archuleta resigns in wake of massive data breach
- NAACP: Will look at ending S.C. boycott over flag
- The Latest: Greek official says proposal has better terms
Jeb Bush wants you to work more hours and retire at 69. Paul Ryan wants to take away Social Security. No wonder the GOP wants to stop you from voting. - The Daily Edge
I Wonder If Rand Paul Uses An AQUA BUDDHA
Less than a month after holding a fundraiser on the sidelines of a Colorado marijuana conference, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., is joining the fight to give America’s growing legal marijuana industry access to banking services.
Huggies now offers a diaper called "Little Swimmers;" which i believe are what actually cause the babies in the 1st place.- John Fugelsang
Only $1080 To Go!
- Here's What Happens When You Strap A GoPro On A Sea Turtle
- 10-foot alligator captured near downtown Fort Worth
- Heroic Canadian Punches Cougar In The Face After It Grabs His Adorable Dog
- Forrest Gump-inspired runner trying to cross U.S. in 100 days
- Are McDonald's Minion Toys Saying 'What The F**k'?
Time To Deflate Photo
Deep in the northeastern region of one of the wettest places on Earth, the Khasi tribe in India, fashions 100 foot living bridges out of rubber fig roots. It takes more than a decade for one structure to be completed but, once finished the resulting crossing is both beautiful and functional.
Best wishes for a beautiful and peaceful weekend, y'all.