Trading resumes on NYSE after 'technical' issue hits Big Board
Trading resumed on the New York Stock Exchange Wednesday afternoon after an internal technical hiccup sparked a halt that lasted more than three hours.
BREAKING: Trading halts on New York Stock Exchange after Wall Street runs out of populations to loot.- Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Over 200 Americans have gone or tried to go to Syria to fight: FBI
- Saudi TV show becomes a hit by mocking Islamic State group
- Iran says makes new proposal in nuclear talks, West unimpressed
- Muslim Groups Raise Money for Black Churches Burned Across the South
- US to cut 40,000 soldiers from Army
It's true. The Civil War was all about states rights. The rights of people living in Southern states to buy, sell and own human beings.- Kona Lowell
Norwegian Police, Can Police Without Shooting People Dead! Listen Up USA!
Police in Norway fired their guns only twice last year – and no one was hurt – new statistics which reveal the country’s low level of gun use have shown.
- Tom Selleck accused of stealing truckloads of water from fire hydrant for his avocado ranch
- ‘I’ll hang your family from my tree': Florida woman chases black kids with bat while shouting slurs
- Louie Gohmert: The pope is treating climate change deniers like Galileo — and it’s Obama’s fault
- Athletes abused and segregated at University of Illinois: report
- More conservatives explain that marriage isn’t supposed to be about love or happiness
- Kansas Gov. Brownback issues ‘religious freedom’ order covering anti-marriage equality clergy
- Alabama mayor whines after activists push city to remove Christian flag from police headquarters
The Trumpet Won't Stop Blaring
Donald Trump said Wednesday that he believes he will win the Latino vote, slamming Hillary Clinton for promoting what he called an immigration policy that would "let everybody come in… killers, criminals, drug dealers."
If Donald Trump wants to reach out to Latinos, he should fire himself.- LOLGOP
A society that won't pay to educate poor kids is a society that's gonna pay to incarcerate poor dropouts.- John Fugelsang
Well, Fiddle Dee Dee, The U.S. House Says NO To The Confederate Flag!
The House on Tuesday evening passed an amendment that would prohibit Confederate flags from being displayed on graves in federal cemeteries..
I'm going to work for the "immigrants are rapists" guy.
- Republicans who think this will be good for their careers.
Rock The Voter News
- Defense Budget Fight: Obama Won’t Back Down on Veto Threat
- 92 percent of Democrats are comfortable voting for Hillary
Accused Molester Can Cross-Examine The Girls He Molested
An Arizona minuteman leader accused of molesting two little girls could soon personally cross-examine the 7-and-8 year olds because a judge ruled their mothers were not qualified to say whether it would traumatize them.
These "Confederates" Aren't Going Away Without A Fight
The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division is investigating threats made to members of the state legislature over a vote to remove the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds, just as the state’s House of Representatives prepares to vote on the proposal.
GOOD NEWS, peasants! Because the rich siphoned off all wealth for 35 years, none of you is effected by the New York Stock Exchange outage. - Tea Party Cat
Bernie Sanders Accused of Disrespecting US Political System with Controversial Use of Honesty. - Andy Borowitz
- Crude Oil Prices Feel the Heat: US Dollar Hits a 5-Week High
- Chinese stocks are crashing
- Redskins Dealt Major Defeat In Battle Over Mascot
- U.S. Bank has lost millions on MSP Airport ATMs
Poll: Majority of Americans Want Trump to Choke on Burrito. - Andy Borowitz
Obamacare Saving Women Money
Following the Affordable Care Act's mandate for insurance companies to provide free contraceptives, individual spending on birth control pills plummeted by almost half in the first six months the landmark healthcare law went into effect.
This is according to a new study published by the Health Report on Tuesday, which found the sharp decline in contraceptive spending saved women a startling $1.4 billion in 2013 alone. Out-of-pocket spending on intrauterine devices (IUD's) also declined by 68 percent.
First United Airlines, now the New York Stock Exchange. WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO THE MATRIX? - Jeff Tiedrich
Only $1230 to Go!
- Bill Cosby Quaaludes testimony doesn't sway Whoopi Goldberg: 'He has not been proven a rapist'
- It may sting, but mosquitoes just ﬁnd some people more attractive than others
- Authorities discover man living with 2 deer inside home
- Broadway theatergoer tries to recharge phone in onstage plug
- Teen catches math error in golden ratio at Boston museum
- Split-colored lobster caught off Maine, 1 in 50 million find
Time To Deflate Photo
This form of eucalyptus tree grows in Maui rain forests where the bark peels back to reveal a plethora of colors.