GOPers refuse to remove 10 Commandments — and will fight to change constitution instead
A judge ordered Oklahoma to remove a Ten Commandments monument from state capitol grounds, but the governor is defying that order.
Gay Marriage isn't Special Rights, it's Equal Rights. 'Special Rights' are for political churches that don't pay taxes.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Can Republicans Block an Iran Deal?
- Syrian Kurds battle IS as US steps up air war
- Israel says Islamic State's Sinai assault aimed to help Hamas get arms
- United States welcomes Afghan-Taliban talks: White House
- Russia raids homes, offices of election monitors: lawyer
- Shebab militants kill 14 workers in northern Kenya
Most Americans want an arms deal with Iran even more than Ronald Reagan did.- LOLGOP
Planes Crash Above Charleston, S.C.
A military spokesperson says an F16 fighter jet collided midair with a small Cessna Tuesday morning, exploding into a large fireball over Charleston, South Carolina.
- Report: Undocumented Immigrants Are Working On Trump's Fancy New DC Hotel
- 'Duck Dynasty' Star Points To Calendars As Proof That Atheists Don't Exist
- Iowa County GOP Members Resign Over Confederate Flags On Parade Float
- Dinesh D'Souza Falls for Photoshopped Image of Hillary Clinton with Confederate Flag
- Paula Deen Tweets and Deletes Photo of Her Son Wearing Brownface
- Sarah Palin Abandons Subscription-Based Online Video Channel
- Whitewash: New Texas history books will downplay slavery, omit KKK and Jim Crow
Yes, Republicans hope that Black folks are stupid enough to vote for them, This hope is based on their white voters. - Kona Lowell
South Carolina Realizes It's 2015, Not 1865.
South Carolina's Senate passed legislation Tuesday to remove the Confederate battle flag from the state house, where it has flown for five decades despite being viewed by many as a symbol of slavery
In the future, we'll just be able to 3-D print a new Bush when it's time to wreck the economy.- LOLGOP
The Trumpet Loses PGA Event
The Professional Golf Association and Donald Trump have reached an agreement to move a Grand Slam event away from the Trump National Golf Club in Los Angeles.
In separate statements, Trump and the PGA on Tuesday said the decision was mutual.
Scarborough's Wonders How Black Man Thinks He Can Get Away With Punching Blonde Woman
As the American public views on repeat the surveillance tape of Florida State University quarterback De’Andre Johnson punching a woman in a Tallahassee bar, Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough had a question that’s raised some eyebrows: “What about the culture at the school… that would have a guy think he could get away with punching a blonde woman
BTW: The quarterback was dismissed from the team.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama meets with Vietnam Communist Party chief, says ties are 'deepening' despite differences
- Hillary Clinton’s Team Is Wary as Bernie Sanders Finds Footing in Iowa
- Clinton: 'This is my last rodeo' in politics
Let's be fair and remember that Paula Deen is equally prejudiced against the arteries of all people, regardless of color.- John Fugelsang
All Bird Species Left Seahorse Key Abruptly
The din created by thousands of nesting birds is usually the first thing you notice about Seahorse Key, a 150-acre mangrove-covered dune off Florida's Gulf Coast.
But in May, the key fell eerily quiet all at once.
Koch Industries is vehemently defending itself against charges that it overpaid for the Wisconsin governor.- Andy Borowitz
- Oil stabilizes after huge selloff
- FBI agents search Subway spokesman Jared Fogle’s home
- US heroin use jumps as costs drop, prescription opiate use rises
- Bounce TV Pulls ‘Cosby’ Reruns
- Revised Greek bailout request to 'take into account' creditors' concerns
Right now, Josh Duggar is on the phone with Subway Jared, going "I know, right?"- Jeff Tiedrich
Dr. Huxtable, What Did You Do? Did You Write Your Own Prescriptions?
In news that will surprise NOBODY IN THE WORLD, it’s being reported that Bill Cosby admitted, all the way back in 2005, that yes, he got some rapey Quaaludes, to give to ladies, for rapey purposes...
The state of Oregon became the fourth state to legalize recreational marijuana. At long last the people of Oregon can do exactly what they've been doing all along anyway.- Jimmy Kimmel
Only $1360 to go!
- 2 Americans, 1 Briton gored in 1st Pamplona bull run
- Metal Selfie Stick Might Be Responsible for Killing Man via Lightning Strike
- Toddler Can't Distract Dog From Women's World Cup
- Woman arrested after calling 911 with Chinese food complaint
- Police: Man breaks into Berlin restaurant, drinks Tabasco
- South Dakota man, 101, competes in National Senior Games
Time To Deflate Photo
A snowy mountain range in Tibet.