Donald Trump 2016: Former Sarah Palin aide gets job as Trump's political director
Donald Trump, who’s polling at the head of the 2016 Republican primary pack, has finally decided to hire a national political director.
Maybe more Republicans would believe in Climate Change if we'd refer to it as the Weather Rapture.- JokeBlogger.com
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Turkey onslaught on Kurds, after IS attack, fuels anger
- Chinese professor accused of spying by U.S. released on bail
- German prosecutors probe website for treason over spy story
- UK leader comes under fire for remarks on migrants
- Los Angeles passes law banning large-capacity gun magazines
- Local Iraq War veteran receives justice after VA clinic neglect
Note to Democrats: White House says it’ll be “closely watching” who votes for the #IranDeal; so will American people.- John Boehner
USA Sells Egypt Used F-16s
The United States Embassy in Cairo says the U.S. is delivering eight newer F-16 warplanes to Egypt as part of an ongoing military support package.
It seems like every day, another candidate comes out of the woodwork. In fact this week, a man from Iowa whose actual legal name is Deez Nuts, announced that he is running for president. Then Americans looked at the other candidates and said, “He can't be worse than DOZE nuts.”- Jimmy Fallon
- Vox's Jonathan Allen Implicates Trey Gowdy In The NY Times Botched Clinton Emails Story
- Jon Stewart Obliterates Ridiculous Fox News Coverage of his “Secret” Meeting with President Obama
- Sen. Grassley blocks judges, tells Schumer: 'Put that in your pipe and smoke it'
- Maine’s Tea Party governor insults half of his state with smug, hand-written note to constituent
- Jeb Bush: Humans contribute to climate change
- U.S. agency: Unable to contact dentist about Cecil the lion's death
Look at all this outrage over a dead lion, but where is all the outrage over the planned parenthood dead babies.- Republican presidential candidate, Marco Rubio tweet
In Your Face Confederates
Four Confederate battle flags were found on the grounds of the Ebenezer Baptist Church near the Martin Luther King Jr. Center in Atlanta on Thursday, and police and federal authorities were investigating.
'America has moved beyond race' said the white person.- John Fugelsang
Bulk of Trump's Campaign Funds Coming from Journalists, Comedians and Democrats. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Calls for the U.S. to Make the World’s Fastest Computer
- Bernie Sanders' massive online house party hosts an estimated 100,000
- Hillary Clinton Losing Strength in New National Polling
This might be a good time to remind the media that 'Militant Right-Wing Christian' is technically an oxymoron.- John Fugelsang
Climate Change In Costa Rica
The National Meteorological Institute recently announced that additional severe weather is in store for Costa Rica in coming months, caused by the ongoing effects of El Niño, which has yet to reach its peak in the country.
I hope this Minnesota dentist is put behind bars so he can never run for President. - Andy Borowitz
- Shell cutting 6,500 jobs, plans to start Arctic drilling in 2030
- Keystone pipeline's fate to be decided during Obama's term
- Anti-Uber protests peaceful in Costa Rica, violent in Mexico City
- Rich US tourists kill hundreds of lions each year, and it's all legal
- Man wearing ninja mask robs pharmacy with sword
The Mafia have just gone digital. They've started a division called Pay Up Pal. - JokeBlogger.com
|Someday I'll own my own basement.|
The Millennial Scourge
Pity the millennial, poster child of the Great Recession. A popular meme portrays the typical millennial as a basement-dwelling economic loser, forever condemned to live in the nether regions of his parent’s house. Unfortunately, that meme is not without basis. The recession seem to have hit millennials particularly hard, making it even more difficult for young people to find good jobs and to establish their own households.
Medicare will survive longer than any party that aims to destroy it. Happy Birthday! - LOLGOP
7-30-65: LBJ signs Medicare into law at a ceremony with Harry Truman who had pushed for national health care in 1948.
I'm following the NSA on Twitter, two can play that game. - JokeBlogger.com
- 300 years after shipwreck, family finds $1 million in gold
- Ocean found underneath China’s largest basin
- Cobra caught after taking residence in Houston luxury condo complex
- Wandering turkey causes stir at University of Michigan
- US court says drug-sniffing dog fails the smell test
- Soup kitchen offers free meal for return of Jesus statue
Time To Deflate Photo
Spencer Glacier, Alaska.