CIA: Iran will focus on its economy, not terrorism, with sanctions money
A secret U.S. intelligence assessment predicts that Iran’s government will pump most of an expected $100-billion windfall from the lifting of international sanctions into the country's flagging economy and won't significantly boost funding for terrorist groups and sectarian militias it supports in the Middle East.
If right wing Americans and right wing Iranians want war so bad they should just go off by themselves and have one.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Lawmakers laugh off Jade Helm theories
- Noose tightens around thousands caught in Iraq's Anbar offensive
- Islamic State says it launched rocket attack on Egypt navy vessel
- British man charged with hacking US networks arrested
- Netanyahu, British FM spar over Iran deal disagreements
It was announced today that Iran has reached a deal with the U.S. to limit its nuclear program and send most of its uranium to Russia. Then Americans said, “That’s great! Wait, WHAT?”- Jimmy Fallon
Okies Wave Rebel Flag At Obama
When President Barack Obama arrived at his hotel in Oklahoma on Wednesday for a trip in which he will visit a federal prison, some protesters greeted the first black president with a symbol of white supremacy — the Confederate battle flag.
According to a new nationwide poll, Donald Trump now leads all other Republican presidential candidates. But come on, if we elect him you know he’ll just leave us for a younger country.- Seth Myers
- George HW Bush hospitalized after fall
- Jeb Bush girds for debate smackdown with Donald Trump
- John McCain Frets That Donald Trump Has Been Firing Up ‘The Crazies’
- Alabama Guv Sued For Removing Confederate Flag From Capitol Grounds
- Pastor Jim Bakker blames Obama's Iran deal for California's drought and the Second Coming of Christ
America. Where wars don't even require a vote but the threat of peace freaks Congress out.- LOLGOP
Dug Up Dirt Cancels Duggars
TLC has decided to cancel its hit reality show "19 Kids and Counting" following accusations that star Josh Duggar molested underage girls, including his sisters, when he was a teenager.
Mike Huckabee: "Why would TLC cancel 19 Kids And Counting? It's just a little child molesting? It's no big deal. No MEN were harmed."- Tea Party Cat
Major Garrett was incredibly insolent to President Obama. A truly shocking level of disrespect. I've asked him to be my running mate.- Fake Donald Trump Tweet
Obama Schools Reporter
CBS correspondent Major Garrett said that his question during a televised White House press conference Wednesday that prompted a scolding from President Obama “struck a nerve.”
Major Garrett says he's rehearsing some great "Yo Momma" jokes for future WH press briefings. - The Daily Edge
Rock The Voter News
FOX NEWS: Obama has a secret Muslim plan to destroy Israel the same way he wrecked the economy and pardoned Bin Laden. - The Daily Edge
Play The Race Card? No, It's The White Privilege Card.
Ohio University students and faculty are calling on administrators to cut ties with a major school donor and strip his name from the communication school after he urged administrators to “play the race card” against opponents of plans to lease a new residence for the university's African-American president.
Scott Walker: it's God's plan for me to run. Same for Huckabee Santorum etc. Maybe it's God's plan to have them all lose & finally shut up.- Jim David
Fracking In The UK?
Fracking could potentially be done safely in the UK under "rigorous regulation", but it is too early to say whether it would be "a good idea", the Task Force on Shale Gas has reported.
- US stocks rise as eBay, Citi, others report strong earnings
- Puerto Rico Misses First Debt Payment
- Boeing's New 747 Jumbo Risks Dangerous Vibration, FAA Says
- Clinton proposes tax breaks for corporate profit-sharing
Greece can't get a bailout. But the brother of the guy who crashed the economy sucks up $100 million to lose.- LOLGOP
Who Needs To Know What Is In The Food We're Eating? Not Us 'Muricans!
U.S. food companies and other opponents of genetically modified food labeling notched a key victory on Tuesday as the House Agriculture Committee approved a measure banning mandatory labeling as well as local efforts to regulate genetically engineered crops.
Cosby losing Whoopi is like Cheney losing FOX.- John Fugelsang
ONLY $733 To Go!
- Stressed Italian cows get air-conditioned sheds to combat heatwave
- Video shows plane making emergency landing on Jersey highway
- Scientists in Oregon develop bacon-flavored seaweed
- Man Allegedly Caught Viewing Porn Suffers Girlfriend's Wrath: Cops
- After His Job Plea Was Posted To Twitter, Homeless Man Is Flooded With Offers
Time To Deflate Photo
Monte Carlo, Monaco.