Bernie Sanders Raised $15 Million in 2nd Quarter
Sen. Bernie Sanders, who is waging an upstart campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination, raised $15 million in the two months since he launched his candidacy, his campaign said Thursday.
How come I never see any polls of #BernieSanders vs. the Republicans? - Kona Lowell
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Israel says Hamas linked to IS assault on Egyptians
- A year after war, head of U.N. in Gaza says rebuilding to begin
- Suspected Boko Haram gunmen kill 'many' in Nigeria attack
- Documents: Mexican army ordered troops to 'kill criminals'
- US warns of Russia, China military threat amid growing chaos
ISIS could have been prevented if Karl Rove had just pulled George Bush aside & had that little talk about sects.- John Fugelsang
The Cold War Curtain Removed. GOP Throwing Hissy Fit
The United States and Cuba will open embassies in their capital cities after more than 50 years of hostilities between the two countries.
Republican presidential contenders are speaking out against the plan for the U.S. and Cuba to open embassies in each other's capitals.
If Hillary is elected president, we'll probably have 8 years of Benghazi hearings. And if she isn't elected, 8 years of Benghazi hearings.- Jeff Tiedrich
Bob Dole: We need to 'stop all this money in politics'
Former Sen. Bob Dole (R-Kan.) says he is troubled by the amount of money that is being spent on political campaigns.
Dole, the GOP’s presidential nominee in 1996, said in an interview published Wednesday that campaign spending is getting out of hand.
I've got a Muslim cousin, a Jewish sister-in-law, an Atheist brother & an ex-nun mother. I don't get to hate anyone.- John Fugelsang
- Confederate flag backers confront Obama in Tennessee
- Steve King Ready To Impeach Kagan, Ginsburg After Gay Marriage Ruling
- GOP Donor's Channel Picks Up Donald Trump's Miss USA Pageant
- Iowa Catholics Put GOPers In ‘Awkward Position’ On Climate
- Bill O’Reilly’s Producer Describes The Horrors Of Seeing Homeless People In A Train Station
400 soft, pink, angry men are now running to be the GOP nominee for president. - Rob Delaney
Separation Of Church And State. Period.
More than a dozen states that saw gay marriage bans struck down last week by the U.S. Supreme Court are vowing to protect religious liberty, even though they grudgingly accept that the ruling is now the law of the land.
In the wake of Friday's decision, Texas’s attorney general told county clerks in the state that they have a statutory right to refuse marriage licenses to same-sex couples if they have religious objections to gay marriage.
The GOP front runner is leading a boycott against a major U.S. business that fired him for insulting immigrants.
Another stellar week, GOP!- LOLGOP
SCOTUS Giveth Gay Marriage AND Took Away Rights From Americans Who Want To Marry Immigrants
In a shocking decision, the Supreme Court ruled last week that government officials may deny Americans marriage benefits without the right to challenge. Even as the high court recognized marriage benefits for same-sex couples, it dealt a blow to the rights of millions of Americans who wish to marry immigrants.
Sorry, we have a religious objection to your marriage and cannot issue you a license. Can we interest you in a gun? - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Picks a Labor Fight With Scott Walker
- Bernie Sanders draws nearly 10,000 supporters in Wisconsin
- Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?
Sharks Invade North Carolina Coast
A shark bit a man swimming off the North Carolina coast Wednesday, marking the state's seventh shark attack in recent weeks and raising the question: Why does this keep happening?
Same-sex marriage will lead to polygamy say the guys who say cutting taxes for the rich pays for itself.- LOLGOP
- Oil up as US data cools rate hike views; gasoline jumps
- Justice Department Investigating Whether Airlines Work Together to Keep Prices High
- The Decision Threatening The Future Of For-Profit Colleges
- Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Vows to Donate $32 Billion to Charity
FOX NEWS: U.S. Economy adds 223,000 jobs, unemployment drops to 5.3% in latest sign Emperor Obama's socialist plan to destroy USA is failing. - The Daily Edge
The Hairy Repercussions Of The Donald's Words
Not only has 5 Rabbit Cerveceria cut ties with Trump Tower in light of Donald Trump’s “rapist” comments, but the Latino owners are now fighting back against Trump’s iconic hair in the process with 50 kegs worth of beer.
In short, they have one message for the billionaire and 2016 GOP candidate: “F— your hair.”
"Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man – there's your diamond in the rough." –Larry David, who turns 68 today
- Rhino Horns Get Pink Dye Injection to Ward off Poachers
- Texas Farmer Killed After Tractor Disturbs Bee Hive
- Meditating Portuguese actor mistaken for terrorist on Paris plane
- Pope dolls, bobble heads up for sale months before US visit
- Mystery Of Loch Ness UFO Photo Deepens
Time To Deflate Photo
Incredible Cave of Crystals,in Naica, Chihuahua, Mexico.