White supremacist donated to GOP presidential candidates
The leader of a white supremacist group cited by Charleston church murder suspect Dylann Roof made $65,000 in donations to Republicans, including several to Republican presidential candidates, The Guardian newspaper reported Sunday night.
By the way, why WOULD you want the confederate flag on your car? Its like telling the police "The meth is HERE." - Bill Maher
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Syrian Kurds, on the offensive, push deeper into Islamic State territory
- Taliban attacks Afghan parliament
- Israel, Palestinians may have committed war crimes in Gaza: U.N. report
- Iran says good nuclear deal more important than deadline
- EU threatens sanctions against those involved in Burundi violence
- Manhunt shifts to cabin in update New York: Prisoner hideout?
Some Americans are calling for the removal of Confederate flags. But I find them rather handy. Show me a quicker, more reliable indication that I'm in the presence of a racist!- Mrs. Betty Bowers
EU Extends Sanctions Against Russia
EU foreign ministers meeting Monday in Luxembourg extended sanctions against Russia imposed due to the country's actions in Crimea and eastern Ukraine, an EU spokeswoman has told CNN.
People talking about better gun safety laws aren't 'exploiting a tragedy,' they're trying to prevent the next one. - John Fugelsang
They Needed A Study For This?
A new study revealed what is obvious to anyone who watches the Sunday shows. Liberal media bias is a myth. According to data collected by American University, conservatives dominate the Sunday shows.
- Lindsey Graham Will Reportedly Call for Removal of Confederate Flag from SC Capitol
- Chuck Todd Refuses To Apologize For Racist All Black Shooters Video On Meet The Press
- Church Shooting Ignites National Debate on the Confederate Flag at SC Capitol
- Fox & Friends: How Dare Obama Use 'N-Word' During Conversation on Racism?
- Birther lawyer justifies Charleston shooter: Obama made racists believe blacks have ‘taken over the country’
- Watch: FOX Hosts Freak Out as ‘Dog’ the Bounty Hunter Endorses Hillary
- Where Republicans Went Wrong in Kansas
Creationism should absolutely be taught in science class. As long as evolutionary science is taught in Bible study. - John Fugelsang
Wow. The Surpremes Say No To Cops
The Supreme Court struck down a Los Angeles ordinance Monday that allowed police to inspect hotel guest records on demand.
South Carolina Wrestling With Incredibly Complex Issue of Removing Symbol of Slavery. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama uses N-word, says we are 'not cured' of racism
- Confederate flag protest in South Carolina (16 photos)
- Man who landed gyrocopter at the US Capitol rejects deal
- Hillary Clinton to make campaign stop in Ferguson area on Tuesday
- 5,000 people came to hear Bernie Sanders speak in Denver.
We should do anything and everything to save American lives wherever they are threatened -- except implement a sane background check system.- LOLGOP
Now, Back To Our Planet Depleting Groundwater
Groundwater loss isn't just a California problem: According to a recent study by researchers at NASA and the University of California-Irvine, humans are depleting more than half of the world's 37 largest aquifers at unsustainable rates, and there is virtually no accurate data showing how much water is left.
In an interview yesterday, Donald Trump called Jeb Bush a reluctant warrior and said he thinks Jeb is an unhappy person. Which is interesting coming from a guy who always looks like he just ate a lemon. -Jimmy Fallon
More Bad News On Global Warming
....Now, scientists say, the Earth is on the brink of a sixth such “mass extinction event.” Only this time, the culprit isn’t a massive asteroid impact or volcanic explosions or the inexorable drifting of continents. It’s us.
- Crude Oil Prices Fall: Profit-Booking and Strong US Dollar
- Stocks pare gains; Nasdaq sets intraday high on Greece hopes
- US existing-home sales surge to best level since 2009
- Taylor Swift Got Apple to Change Its Payment Policy
Taylor Swift and John Oliver, you're our only hope.- LOLGOP
While Other Countries Are Improving Internet Connections, The USA Corps Are Slowing It Down
Major internet providers, including AT&T, Time Warner and Verizon, are slowing data from popular websites to thousands of US businesses and residential customers in dozens of cities across the country, according to a study released on Monday.
I've created a new cocktail called the Trickle-Down. Bartender takes your money,then gives a drink to the richest guy at the bar. - John Fugelsang
- Caitlyn Jenner under criminal investigation over car crash: report
- Hungarian supergranny closes in on world chess record
- Paintings by Hitler sold at German auction for $450,000
- Residents: Feral cats stinking up Cincinnati suburb
- Woman carrying cocaine in breast implants arrested at Colombia airport
Time To Deflate Photo