Republican candidates reaffirm gun rights support after Charleston shooting
Less than one day after a white gunman killed nine people at a prayer meeting at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina, Republican presidential candidates touted their support for the right to bear arms before a mass gathering of conservatives.
Scientists: Earth Endangered by New Strain of Fact-Resistant Humans. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Dylann Roof Confesses to Wanting Race War, Says He Almost Didn’t Shoot Because Churchgoers Were So Nice
- Men charged in Boston beheading plot to appear in court
- 1 dead as suspected smuggling boat, US vessel collide
- Air strikes hit Yemen Republican Guard camps, Geneva talks struggle
Zero significant cases of voter fraud.
WE NEED NEW LAWS.
32,000 gun deaths a year.
WE NEED MORE GUNS.- LOLGOP
NRA Board Member Blames Victims
NRA board member Charles Cotton blamed Clementa Pinckney, a victim of the shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, for his own death. He also blamed Pinckney, the pastor of Emanuel AME and a state senator, for the deaths of the other eight people killed.
Why? Asks a country with over 1000 white power groups, 24-7 hate radio, the NRA and the GOP backed by them all. #Charleston - Kona Lowell
It would be nice if the guys saying ISIS is about to kill us all weren't the same guys saying we can't do anything about 32k gun deaths.- LOLGOP
- Roommate Says Charleston Suspect Planned Shooting For 6 Months
- Chris Hayes Confronts Mark Sanford About Confederate Flag: Flying ‘Symbol of Tyranny’
- GOP Catholics more convinced about climate change than other Republicans ...
- Report: Trump camp packed campaign launch crowd with actors
The South Carolina Capitol did not display the Confederate Flag until 1961.
The War On Democrats
“[The gunman] hears that because he watches the news and he watches things like Fox News, where they talk about things that they call news, but they’re really not. They use that coded language, they use hate speech, they talk about the president as if he’s not the president, they talk about churchgoers that they’re not really churchgoers. And that’s what this young man acted on. That’s why you can walk into a church and treat people like animals when they’re really human beings.”
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. ~ John F. Kennedy inaugural address, January 20, 1961
Oh, Those Lovely Loopholes
The House Ethics Committee approved a waiver last year that allowed Rep. Charlie Dent — now chairman of the secretive panel — to fly to a posh New England vacation town on the dime of a top campaign donor.
Donald Trump told ABC news that if he had Oprah as a running mate, they could easily win. Although you know who’d definitely win? Oprah WITHOUT Donald Trump.- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Obama goofs in speech at Tyler Perry's house
- Sanders surge is becoming a bigger problem for Clinton
- Democrats worry Bush's Latino connections could hurt Clinton
Really think we're post-racial? Read the comments on ANY Fox News article about #CharlestonShooting.- Kona Lowell
Racism. It's Everywhere.
An African-American lawmaker in Kansas could be expelled from the statehouse for accusing supporters of legislation that eliminated tuition breaks for undocumented immigrants of being racist. State Rep. Valdenia Winn (D) of Kansas City will face a special investigative committee in a hearing June 26 that will weigh possible sanctions against the lawmaker for the remarks.
Yesterday Rachel Dolezal, the white NAACP leader who said she is black, claimed there's no biological proof that she's white. However, today that was disproven by scientists who found wine cooler in her bloodstream.- Conan O'Brien
REMINDER: Republicans have a plan to combat poverty, gun violence, and too much pollution with more poverty, more guns and more pollution. - The Daily Edge
Fox News Spin Can Cause Your Head To Explode
Within hours after Wednesday evening’s horrific massacre at a Charleston, S.C., church, police openly labeled the violence a “hate crime” after a witness said suspect Dylann Storm Roof declared that he came to kill black people. And yet, somehow, a handful of Fox News hosts and pundits refused to concede the racial aspect, instead making the story about the so-called “War on Christians.”
Larry Wilmore got a hold of all that footage and declared that the network’s coverage “makes my fucking head explode.”
- Oil prices drop as dollar rises on Greek jitters
- Lobbyists pledge allegiance to Team Bush
- Senate Dems would add cargo pilots to rules limiting time flying
- Brian Williams: Exaggerations were 'my ego getting the better of me'
Trump Vows to Create Jobs for Comedians. - Andy Borowitz
Florida Fracking And F**king Customers
Millions of homes and businesses who are customers of Florida Power & Light will be financing as much as $500 million a year in unregulated natural gas fracking projects conducted by the state’s largest utility, state regulators decided Thursday.
Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for your corporations.- Warren Holstein
- Man Who Shot George Zimmerman Charged with Attempted Murder
- Woman charged with killing boyfriend in canned food attack
- Georgia Woman Accused Of Stealing 131 Pairs Of Underwear
- Tiny Dog Speeds To Guinness Record On Her Two Front Paws
- Bourbon And Bacon Festival Is A Religious Calling
- Here comes the bride, all dressed in ... toilet paper?
Time To Deflate Photo
Mirror Lake in beautiful Alberta, Canada.
Peaceful wishes to everyone.