Senate Allows 3 Provisions Within The Patriot Act To Expire
After a rare Sunday Senate session, three provisions within the Patriot Act expired at midnight — including a program that allowed the government to collect the phone records of millions of Americans.
I think we'll survive without the PATRIOT Act as long as we don't do anything dumb like elect another Bush.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Islamic State suicide attack kills 38 Iraqi policemen
- US: Yemen's Houthi Insurgents Holding 'Several' Americans
- IS claims suicide bombing on Shiite mosque in Saudi, 4 dead
- More than 680 in South Korea isolated over MERS virus fears
- France, Germany raise concerns over EU migrant redistribution plan
- Pentagon chief pledges $18 million for Hanoi to buy patrol boats
- Men brace for 'beard patrols' in Iraq's IS-held Mosul
We can't get Bush's bad ideas to go away. We can't even get his brother to go away.- LOLGOP
Dick Cheney's Iraq Thoughts Before Working For Halliburton
Dick Cheney on why the US shouldn’t invade Iraq (1994):
“If you take down the central gov’t…you could… see… pieces of Iraq fly off”- Dick Cheney 1994
John Kerry Breaks Leg Biking
John Kerry's U.S. surgeon is on his way to Switzerland to inspect the injury that the secretary of state sustained in a cycling accident.
Americans, we talk a big game about “we’re the greatest country in the world,”
I mean, come on. We drink wine out of a box. We invented Mormonism.
Our best-selling author is Bill O’Reilly. Most Americans don’t know that the “Big Bang Theory”…is also a theory. - Bill Maher
- Wheaton College Strips Dennis Hastert's Name from Center
- Dennis Hastert Reportedly Tells Associates 'I Am A Victim, Too'
- Lindsey Graham Has a Long History of Saying Really Crazy Things About Foreign Policy
- Homeschool mom rips Charles Darwin: ‘If he were any kind of good scientist, he would start over again’
- Thousands of right-wing ‘moms’ protest fantasy TV series on Fox for making Satan too ‘likeable’
Remember when Gingrich had to resign as speaker & they brought in Hastert, because he was thought to be much more likable? - John Fugelsang
I Love All Three Democratic Candidates. They Are Smart.
For months, Martin O'Malley has mulled how to compete with front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton in the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination.
Now that he's officially a candidate, he also has to worry about Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).
There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone brother.
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He didn't get a fair trial.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into His Father's business.
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his Mother was sure He was God.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with His hands.
2. He had wine with His meals.
3. He used olive oil.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:
1. He never cut His hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was an American Indian:
1. He was at peace with nature.
2. He ate a lot of fish.
3. He talked about the Great Spirit.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all - 3 proofs that Jesus was a woman:
1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was virtually no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.
3. And even when He was dead; He had to get up because there was still work to do.
Rock The Voter News
- Senators offer condolences to Beau Biden's family
- Iowa Poll shows big Clinton lead, but also some worries
- Bernie Sanders Likens Salacious 1972 Essay To 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'
- Dem Martin O'Malley Tries To Egg On Sarah Palin To Get Into The 2016 Race
Cop Tries To Rescue Man, Shoots Him Instead
The wife of a man who was fatally shot by Oklahoma highway patrol officers as they responded to a stranded vehicle call has questioned the initial police account of the incident.
“I love trains. It’s the only way to travel anymore where it doesn’t involve a TSA agent slowly tracing the curve of my inner thigh.” – Bill Maher
Hours after the crash, House Republicans voted to cut Amtrak’s budget. Why do Republicans hate trains? They love everything else from the 'good old days': swing music and Route 66 and segregation.But, somehow, if you get to work in anything other than a Buick, you’re not a real American.” – Bill Maher
Plan To Retire At 65? Jeb Says Whoa!
Jeb Bush wants to push back the retirement age for Social Security by as many as five years.
Instead of allowing Americans to collect full benefits at age 65, the former Florida governor and likely GOP presidential candidate suggested on Sunday that it should be pushed back to 68 or 70.
Wall Street opens higher as traders excited after another major banking scandal ends without a single person going to jail. - Tea Party Cat
- Glenn Greenwald: Media Irresponsibly Scaring People over Patriot Act
- 'No Diet Coke for you': Islamophobia claim prompts United Airlines boycott
- KFC Sues Chinese Companies Spreading Mutant Chickens Rumors Online
- Shelly Sterling says family didn't talk to her after sale of Clippers
The Clippers sale will double Donald Sterling's net worth. That'll teach him. - John Fugelsang
Disaster Movie Trailer "San Andreas"
The snickering could be heard as soon as the first teaser for the movie "San Andreas" was posted online.
Key plot points defy the laws of physics. An earthquake that opens up a canyon? Impossible. A San Andreas-triggered tsunami clobbering San Francisco? Please. A magnitude 9 earthquake in California?
Ha ha ha, say the earthquake experts.
Why would I pay to see a disaster movie? I still remember the Bush administration vividly.- Kona Lowell
|Three Princeton students pose after the Freshman/Sophomore snowball fight. 1893, Princeton NJ.|
|Just a reminder: Life is good.|
- CNN blooper video: the most hilarious on-air mishaps
- Indicted Ex-FIFA Vice President Cites 'Onion' Article In Defense (VIDEO)
- Birkin sets auction record for handbags, sold for $222,000
- Turkey's Erdogan challenges opposition to find his golden toilet seat
- German police alerted to armed mob, find asparagus pickers
Time To Deflate Photo