Rupert Murdoch Will Reportedly Step Down As CEO Of Fox News Parent
Rupert Murdoch is set to step down as the CEO of Fox News Channel's parent company, CNBC reported Thursday.
Anonymous sources close to the Murdoch family told CNBC that Murdoch, 84, is expected to hand the reins of broadcasting giant 21st Century Fox over to his son, James Murdoch.
REMINDER: When Republicans refer to "The Founders," they mean Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S., allies target Islamic State with 29 air strikes: statement
- Syria rebels seize most of Sweida military airport: spokesman
- Iran envoy declines to commit to nuclear transparency measures
- Saudi-led airstrikes killed 20 Yemeni civilians this week
- Saudi Arabia condemns foreign criticism of blogger case
- Jeb Bush says U.S. needs to expand military presence in central Europe
- US teen facing 15 years in prison for Internet aid to IS
- Eleven inmates injured in Oklahoma prison fight
Love that Jeb Bush believes the solution to bad behavior is public shaming. His running for POTUS proves it doesn't work.- Tina Dupuy
Jeb Forgets He Has A Brother
Jeb Bush evoked the symbolic power of his father’s cold war ties with Germany during a speech in Berlin on Tuesday aimed at bolstering his foreign policy credentials ahead of the probable declaration of his presidential candidacy in Miami next week.
But he made no reference to his older brother, who is still widely vilified in Germany for ordering the invasion of Iraq and for the US surveillance programs exposed by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.
Ornette Coleman and Christopher Lee are gone; while Rupert Murdoch steps down from 20th Cent FOX to enjoy more True Blood. - John Fugelsang
Still Having To Deal With The Bush/Cheney Torture Chambers
The Senate will soon consider an amendment by Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) that would prevent torture from being used during interrogation by any U.S. personnel. This amendment stems in part from the release in December of the Senate's report on CIA torture, which stirred an intense debate about the efficacy of this method — particularly whether information sought from suspected terrorists could be gleaned using other sources or techniques.
- Mike Huckabee faces class-action suit over robo-calls promoting cheesy Christian propaganda flick
- NY Post Critic: ‘Women Are Not Capable Of Understanding GoodFellas’
- With His Ratings In The Dumpster, CNN Suggests Joe Scarborough Will Soon Be Unemployed
- Texas teacher says McKinney case ‘almost’ enough to wish for segregation — but she’s ‘not racist’
- Fox News’ Megyn Kelly complains about ‘liberal’ media directly quoting her remarks about McKinney teen
- Arizona pastor prays for God to rip out Caitlyn Jenner’s heart: ‘I hate him with a perfect hatred’
- Nevada GOP congressman: My kids ‘will not be a drain on society’ like disabled children
62% of evangelicals oppose same-sex marriage and 19% of them are Duggars.- LOLGOP
Grand Old Pedophiles
John Perry, a prolific author who co-wrote two books with former Arkansas governor and presidential candidate Mike Huckabee and co-wrote one with Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore, was accused of child molestation in two separate lawsuits
Rock The Voter News
- White House: Those aren't cigarettes in Obama's hand
- Diane Rehm Explains Why She Asked Bernie Sanders Bizarre Israel Question
During a recent speech, Mike Huckabee said he is the only person who has fought the Clinton political machine and won. “You sure about that?” said President Barack Obama.- Jimmy Fallon
Tracking Down The Racists
A white woman accused of making racist comments that sparked a fight at a community pool in McKinney, Texas, last week has been placed on administrative leave at her job at CoreLogic.
The party that uses the government to control a woman's body is upset because a woman doesn't think we should use the word "guys."- LOLGOP
This Is A Bizarre Story
A female prison worker being questioned by police, who are hunting two escapees from an upstate New York prison, thought she had a romantic relationship with one of them and had planned to drive the getaway car, NBC News reported on Thursday.
'Capitalism will never fail, cos it will always have Socialism to bail it out.' - Ralph Nader
- Crude oil at 60.52
- One nation, under sedation: Medicare paid for nearly 40 million tranquilizer prescriptions in 2013
- FIFA's top spokesman leaves job, Blatter urged to do same
- Accused of pimping, Strauss-Kahn faces French trial verdict
- Israel's Netanyahu to meet Orange chief over exit plan
- France plans to lure more tourists with wine tours
- California drought: El Niño continues to build, bringing increased chances of a wet winter
Deficit, uninsured and unemployment at 7 year lows. Layoffs at 15 year low. Republicans vow to fix all that.- LOLGOP
One Of The Few Times Obama And The GOP Agree
House Republican leaders pushed toward a showdown vote Friday on President Barack Obama's trade agenda, despite heavy Democratic opposition....Rep. Mark Sanford, R-S.C., said he's inclined to support fast track mainly for the trade benefits to his home state. However, he said, "it's a tough vote for any conservative," including himself, because so many constituents deeply mistrust Obama and don't want him to receive any new authorities.
...Here in Los Angeles it rained. The people who are most excited about the rain are the local weather reporters. All year long they have nothing to do. But when the rain comes down, even a little bit, they spring into action like cheetahs onto a baby gazelle. - Jimmy Kimmel
- New evidence shows the Duke of Windsor plotted with Adolf Hitler
- Typo corrected on Ernie Pyle statue at Indiana University
- California water wasters beware: #DroughtShaming on the rise
- ASTRONAUGHTY: Porn Site Crowdfunds First Porn In Space
- Man Finds 'Jesus' At Ikea
Time To Deflate Photo
Mt. Robson in the Canadian Rockies. I wish that was me standing on the rock.