JEB'S "NEW" LOGO GETS TRASHED BY INTERNET
Jeb Bush unveiled his new campaign logo this weekend ahead of his official entrance into the presidential field, and it shouldn't be anything new to any longtime Floridians. It's essentially just an update of the same "Jeb!" logo he's been using for every race since 1994.
"You won't see my hair turn white in the White House, I've been dying it for years!" - Hillary Clinton
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S.-led forces launch 16 air strikes against Islamic State in Iraq
- Syrian Kurds seize control of main road, encircle Islamic State town: spokesman
- Lindsey Graham: Military leaders ‘need to be fired’ if they don’t support my plan for war in Iraq
- Yemen ready to discuss ceasefire if Houthis withdraw: minister
- Saudi Arabia beheads 100th person this year
- North Korean Soldier Walks Across DMZ In Bid To Defect
- Amnesty condemns 'shameful' world response to refugee crisis
- Syrian refugees take fast-track to new life in Sweden
Vladimir Putin traveled to Italy to meet with Pope Francis yesterday. They say Putin should be done with confession by sometime next fall.- Jimmy Fallon
Putin Is Angry That U.S. Is Going To Do What He Has Been Doing
A plan by Washington to station tanks and heavy weapons in NATO states on Russia's border would be the most aggressive U.S. act since the Cold War, and Moscow would retaliate by beefing up its own forces, a Russian defense official said on Monday.
In Texas currently your personal safety pretty much peaks when you're a fetus and it's all downhill from there.- Andy Borowitz
- John Oliver Has Helen Mirren Read The Senate Torture Report
- Paul Ryan Repeatedly Declines To Detail GOP Plan For O-care Subsidies
- Montana Republican: Noah was 600 years old when he built the Ark, so why do Americans need retirement?
- Mitt Romney looking for two women in his binders to beat Hillary in 2016
- Fiorina blasts 'contradictory' Clinton rally
- Guess Who’s Mixed Up In Duggar Family Sex Crimes Now? Hobby Lobby, Of Course!
The most Romney thing about Jeb Bush is the disbelief he exudes at the thought that anyone wouldn't want him in charge of everything.- LOLGOP
Billionaire With Car Elevator Calls Hillary A Snob
Two-time presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney (R) said on Monday that Democratic contender Hillary Clinton gives off an air of chronic insincerity, no matter what her new speeches say.
"When you see her on a stage or when she comes into a room full of people, she's smiling with her mouth but her eyes say, 'Where's my latte?'" Romney said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
Presidential hopeful Rand Paul warned the media today that if anyone is mean to his wife during the campaign, they'll have to answer to him. And Hillary Clinton said that if anyone is mean to Bill, that’s totally fine.- Seth Myers
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton Comes Out Swinging Against Obama on Trade
- Poll finds Sanders closing in on Clinton
- Clinton camp shuts out foreign reporter
BREAKING: The Supreme Court thinks 6 million Americans can wait another week or two to find out if they still have health insurance.- LOLGOP
Wow. A Win For Women's Rights
The US Supreme Court on Monday let stand an appeals court decision blocking a North Carolina law that sought to require abortion providers to conduct an ultrasound and display and describe the image to any woman considering ending her pregnancy.
Texas is now our most pro-life state, with just seven abortion clinics and a little over ninety thousand gun stores.- Andy Borowitz
- Crude oil at 60.01
- Saudi Arabia opens $585B stock market to foreign investors
- Gun maker Colt files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- ‘Hello Earth!': Space probe Philae wakes up after landing on comet
- Texas planners look to aquifers to prepare for next drought
Since 1961: 28 years of GOP presidents, 28 Democratic.
The jobs score?
GOP 24 million.
Democrats 53 million. - LOLGOP
Roundup Banned In France
French Ecology Minister Segolene Royal announced Sunday a ban on the sale of popular weedkiller Roundup from garden centres, which the UN has warned may be carcinogenic.
Three astronauts returned to Earth today from the International Space Station after spending more than 200 days in space. Said one of the astronauts, “Bill Cosby did what?”- Seth Myers
- Wild boar injures father and son in Berlin garden
- Mayor says town full, temporarily closed to outsiders
- Man survives 500 to 1,000 stings by swarming Arizona bees
- Raccoon Rides Gator, Because Florida
- Hundreds Of Goats Invade Berkeley
Time To Deflate Photo
Almost at the bottom of the earth, Patagonia, Chile.