Scramble begins as Patriot Act teeters
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is running out of time to save sections of the Patriot Act that the White House deems crucial to national security.
BREAKING: US arrests international soccer executives. Global war criminals still at large. - The Daily Edge
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Islamic State shoots dead 20 at Palmyra amphitheatre: monitor
- Saudi air strikes kill at least 80 in deadliest bombings of Yemen war
- Obama says Russia adopting 'increasingly aggressive posture'
- US, allies seek new ways to pressure N. Korea over nuclear program
- Amnesty report says Hamas committed war crimes against Palestinians
Florida is considering legalizing silencers so you can stand your ground without all the hoopla.- JokeBlogger.com
U.S. Marines Being Deployed To Honduras Because.... Hurricanes
Troops from a 250-strong contingent of US Marines will start to deploy to Honduras this week to provide help if needed during the region’s hurricane season and to train local forces, officials said Tuesday.
Ireland legalizes gay marriage and gets a rainbow.
Texas bans gay marriage and gets a flood.
TAKE A HINT, PEOPLE! - TheGoodGodAbove
- If You’ve Wondered Why So Many Politicians Deny Climate Change, Science Has Your Answer
- Scott Walker: Mandatory Ultrasounds Are 'Just A Cool Thing' For Women
- Jon Stewart calls Rand Paul out on ‘religious freedom': Don’t Christians sell cakes to adulterers?
- What Clintons Do Is ‘Scandalous,’ What Republicans Do Is… Ignored
- Colorado school booted teacher for opposing ‘Jesus pizza’ Bible studies during lunch: lawsuit
- CHICAGO POLICE PUT ANTLERS ON BLACK MAN AND POSED FOR PICTURES
You can see Russia from her porch, if you look directly through her ears. - JokeBlogger.com
Wow. One Conservative Columnist Attacks Another.
One can understand why the Weekly Standard’s William Kristol would try to nullify Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy, but smearing all baby boomers in the process seems a stretch of veracity in the service of a blank page.
Glad we have a president who won't play the "Sorry, I Can't Help Texas with Floods 'Cuz I Don't Want Them to Think I'm Invading Them" Card.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama confers with Gov. Abbott about Texas floods, promises quick federal aid
- Kenyan Lawyer Wants to Buy Malia Obama for 50 Cows, 70 Sheep and 30 Goats
What Does Google, Apple And Edward Snowden Have In Common?
At an 18th-century mansion in England’s countryside last week, current and former spy chiefs from seven countries faced off with representatives from tech giants Apple and Google to discuss government surveillance in the aftermath of Edward Snowden’s leaks.
Republicans Invite Head of FIFA to Address Congress. - Andy Borowitz
Setback For Immigration
The Obama administration has lost a bid to lift a temporary injunction blocking the president’s controversial executive action that promised special status and work permits to nearly 5 million immigrants living illegally in the United States.
The University of Phoenix now offers an advanced degree in Debt Slavery.- John Fugelsang
- Oil down on dollar strength; awaits weekly supply data
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges
- Bernie Sanders kicks off 2016 campaign by opening can of whoopass on Wall Street
- Florida releases personal data on 13,000 people, issues ‘fraud’ alert
Was Hillary involved in the FIFA corruption scandal??? Is that what was in those deleted emails???- Tea Party Cat
Money Talks, Molesters Walk
Several companies that advertise with TLC are responding to pressure from customers to pull ads from the popular show "19 Kids and Counting," after star Josh Duggar apologized in the wake of the release of a 2006 police report alleging he molested underage girls as a teenager.
The Catholic Church says that abstinence is 100% effective in preventing pregnancy.
HA! Tell that to the Virgin Mary.- TheGoodGodAbove
- Danish radio station defends killing baby rabbit live on air
- Twins charged with hurling bricks at each other
- Colorado city going dark this weekend to help stargazers
- Police: Man hid heroin, crack in his underwear
- Guess Who Has Inspired A Brand Of Ice Cream Cones
Time To Deflate Photo
Bunda Cliffs, Australia. 100km of unbroken cliffs opening onto the vast Nullarbor plain.