Republican presidential hopefuls intensify anti-terrorism message: ‘We will kill you’
Ted Cruz bluntly remarked that a police officer who killed two gunmen who were likely inspired by the Islamic State helped them to “meet their virgins.” Bobby Jindal quipped that gun control means “hitting your target.” Marco Rubio quoted the violent action film “Taken” to describe his plan for defeating radical Islam.
Thank goodness Republicans don't have to deal with the problem of having to deal with a popular ex-president.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- NATO says Russian-backed separatists equipped to launch new attacks with little warning
- Kerry, Putin to meet in Sochi to discuss Iran, Syria, Ukraine
- Merkel rejects suggestions public misled over 'no-spy' deal
- Iran urges more active British diplomacy after Cameron win
- UN official cancels visit to South Africa after delays
- South Korea tells North to halt 'worrisome' sub missile project
- Afghan Taliban 'soften stance' on women's rights: activists
Knowing what he knows now, Jeb Bush would have still invaded Iraq, which makes you wonder WTF he knows now.- LOLGOP
Saudi King Slaps Obama With A Velvet Glove
Newly crowned Saudi King Salman has refused an invitation to attend a landmark summit hosted by President Barack Obama, amid angst over US-Iran nuclear negotiations.
People donating to Clinton Foundation to influence Hillary? Sinister!
People donating to SuperPACs to influence Republicans? Freedom!- Tea Party Cat
- Jeb Bush: ‘I would have invaded Iraq’ like my brother did
- Mitch McConnell defends support of the Patriot Act: NSA spy program 'an important tool'
- Lindsey Graham: Hillary Clinton is beatable, but GOP is getting ‘creamed’ at the polls by non-white voters
- Chris Wallace Is Tired of White House Officials Snubbing His Show
Jeb makes it official. 3 out of 3 Bushes agree that invading Iraq was a good thing.- Kona Lowell
Principal Goes On Racist Rant Then Blames It On The Devil
The graduation ceremony at a private school in Stone Mountain, Georgia sank into disarray after the school’s principal and founder clashed with the audience...
Conservatives are fierce defenders of your right to practice their religion.- LOLGOP
|W looks as though he is wearing a yarmulke.|
Rock The Voter News
- Michelle Obama discusses emotional toll of being first black first lady
- Jimmy Carter cuts short Guyana trip after feeling unwell
- Seeking Hispanic vote, Hillary Clinton defends illegal immigrants
Obama And Elizabeth Warren Disagree
“She’s absolutely wrong,” Barack Obama said, before I could even get the question out of my mouth.
He was talking about Elizabeth Warren, the Massachusetts senator and populist crusader whom Obama helped elevate to national prominence. Warren generally reserves her more acid critiques for Republicans and Wall Street, but in recent weeks she’s been leading a vocal coalition of leftist groups and lawmakers who oppose the president’s free-trade pact with 12 Asian countries.
Crazy that moms have only been able to vote for less than a century. We should make one president or something.- LOLGOP
BREAKING: Obama announces military invades Texas as part of Jade Helm exercises, rounding up all Tea Partiers and giving their guns to ISIS.- Tea Party Cat
- Oil falls towards $65 on signs of U.S. shale oil recovery
- OPEC: Oil prices to stay below $100 for next decade
- Europe stocks down on Greece, China rate cut spurs Asia
- Networks Fret as Ad Dollars Flow to Digital Media
A conservative is someone who believes that regulations can only solve the poor eating and people having uteri.- LOLGOP
Virgin Atlantic Bows To Its Passengers
Virgin Atlantic last week launched its inaugural flight between Los Angeles and London on a 787 Dreamliner. The plane is chock-full of passenger amenities, including windows that dim with the touch of a button, a bar near the upper-class section and a wall of shelves near the middle of the plane that is stocked with free snacks and drinks.
A feature that won’t be found on most other planes is an area in the back of the 787 for shooting selfies.
In the future everything in your house will be connected to the Internet, except the exact device you're trying to use.- LOLGOP
- Woman selling bakery for $75, an essay, and a cupcake recipe
- 700 cannabis plants found next to Berlin subway station
- Chinese billionaire gives France vacation to 6,400 workers
- Indiana teen takes great-grandmother, 93, to junior prom
- Kansas seniors try to sell high school on Craigslist
Time To Deflate Photo
A sculpture by Bruno Catalan.