Report: NSA hijacked app stores to hack phones
The National Security Agency planned to infiltrate the Google and Samsung app stores to plant spying software on smartphones, according to new documents published from files leaked by Edward Snowden.
George Stephanopoulos donating money to the Clinton Foundation is proof that Hillary had Vincent Foster killed.- Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Thousands of flags to fill Arlington National Cemetery for Memorial Day
- Gaddafi's home town falls to Islamic State in anarchic Libya
- U.S. says South China Sea reclamations stoke instability
- 'Poisoned' Russian whistleblower was fatalistic over death threats
I would laugh at George Bush, but I see dead people. Thousands of them.- Kona Lowell
Cotton Defends Iraq War
In an interview published on Thursday, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) declined to say whether he would have authorized the Iraq invasion given what he knows now and instead defended former President George W. Bush's decision.
"We should not be ashamed of the war we conducted in Iraq,"
Jeb:"Not a shred of evidence" anyone's civil liberties were violated by the Patriot Act. Also dismisses link between alcohol & alcoholism. - Lizz Winstead
- Study: Lawmakers Assume Voters Are Way More Conservative Than They Are
- Paid late, some ex-staffers of White House hopeful Fiorina won't sign on again
- Huckabee becomes latest Republican to skip Iowa straw poll
- Jeb Bush says climate is changing but human role is 'convoluted'
- Perry On Texas Takeover: If I Were President, Attitudes Would Change
- Gun Group Whose Leader Was Linked To White Supremacists To Host Ted Cruz
Former Carly Fiorina staffer: I'd rather go to Iraq than join her campaign for Prez
Not All Republicans Jumped On The Texas Invasion Train
House Homeland Security Chairman Mike McCaul (R-TX) isn't indulging in conspiracy theories that the federal government is trying to conduct a military takeover of Texas through a training exercise.
They think being gay is a choice, but wrecking the climate is something you're born to do.- LOLGOP
Conservatives willing to put Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill if she is willing to produce valid photo ID. –LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama, Clinton, Bush Celebrate Letterman’s Last Show
- Michelle Obama welcomes POTUS to Twitter with workout video
Rand Paul filibustering Patriot Act on grounds that government should only spy on liberals and foreigners, not neo-Confederate militias.- Tea Party Cat
Meanwhile, In Texas
A North Texas city that a few months ago was in a drought so severe that it had to recycle sewage water for drinking ordered residents on Thursday to evacuate certain areas due to flooding.
President Barack Obama's trade agenda cleared a key Senate hurdle and advanced toward likely passage on Thursday despite the strong opposition of most Democrats.
Chrysler just announced that it plans to offer free college tuition to thousands of employees at dealerships across the country. Chrysler says it’s just a small way of making up for the PT Cruiser.- Jimmy Fallon
- Around-the-clock cleanup effort under way on oil-fouled California beach
- Texas blocks direct Tesla sales; Texas pol thinks company is run by ‘Mr. Tesla’
- Failed launches cast shadow over Russian space program
- Whites moving to Detroit, city that epitomized white flight
Jobless claims average lowest since 2000, lowest per capita of all time, which I'm sure GOP candidates will point out. - LOLGOP
California Water Rights Update
California farmers who hold rights to water that date back as far as the Gold Rush are bracing for their first state-ordered conservation in decades, as a record drought prompts some of the deepest cuts yet in the country's most productive agricultural state.
According to a new poll, one third of Americans believe animals deserve the same rights as people. The other two thirds have cats.- Seth Myers
- Luxury hotel in Saudi Arabia to become world's largest hotel
- China jails 'Fast & Furious' Lamborghini, Ferrari drivers
- Bowwow wow! Dog domestication much older than previously known
- Man in scuba gear gets warning after causing restaurant stir
- 'Top 10' new species includes cartwheeling spider, 'chicken from hell'
Time To Deflate Photo
Taiwan Blue Magpies.