John McCain mocks Obama for calling climate change a threat as ISIS advances
Senator John McCain on Sunday attacked the president for citing climate change as a threat to national security, suggesting that the Obama administration’s focus on environmental issues was detracting from the fight against Islamic State militants in Iraq and Syria.
President Obama, by the way, has set a Guinness World Record as the fastest person to get a million Twitter followers. Obama now has as many followers as the Republicans have presidential candidates.- Conan O'Brien
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Joint Chiefs Chairman says U.S. blindsided by fall of Mosul
- Iraqi Shi'ite militia claim leadership of campaign against Islamic State
- Bombing exposes Saudi failure to curb sectarian strains
- Japan to join U.S., Australia war games amid growing China tensions
Obama doesn't care about vets, say pols who cut their food stamps, UE benefits & sent them to war on a lie in the 1st place. - John Fugelsang
A 14-year-old boy from Austria who downloaded bomb-making plans onto his Playstation games console was sentenced to a two-year jail term on Tuesday after pleading guilty to terrorism charges, a court spokeswoman said.
#MemorialDay - when America honors its fallen heroes with beer, action films & air conditioner sales. - John Fugelsang
- What the GOP could learn from Ireland on gay marriage
- Male Texas lawmakers nearly fistfight on House floor after GOP women defect from anti-abortion bill
- Fox Contributor: Crime Increases When DOJ Investigates Local Police
- Joe Arpaio asks public to pay legal fees, laments: I have to pay for my own lawyers!
- Creationist: If evolution is true, then it wasn’t wrong for Josh Duggar to molest his sisters
- All Aboard Florida, also known as the Boondoggle Express, is having public-relations problems
Next on Fox News we'll have the author of "Get the Hell Out of My Country, Jose" to discuss how liberals are too quick to scream racism.- LOLGOP
A Fox News debate and the murder of the Iowa straw poll
The Iowa straw poll is dead. Long live the Fox News debate.
For decades, the August event in the Hawkeye State has served as a first culling of Republican candidates for president.
Seems that Black people could justifiably say in court "I feared for my life" just like the cops who regularly murder them do.- Kona Lowell
Rock The Voter News
- On Memorial Day, Obama Honors Sacrifices Of Service Members
- Obama to Use Executive Action to Protect Waters
Americans Flocking To Cuba
The thaw in relations between the U.S. and Cuba has led to a stunning 36 percent increase in visits by Americans to the island, including thousands who are flying into Cuba from third countries like Mexico in order to sidestep U.S. restrictions on tourism.
Imagine if Bush's wars and tax plans were investigated as much as the Clintons' private lives.- LOLGOP
"Hillary Clinton is trying to get the young vote. She's doing her best to win over millennials. Hillary's telling millennials if all goes well, she too plans to move back into the home where she lived in the 1990s." –Conan O'Brien
- Japan and China Boost Crude Oil Prices
- U.S. new home sales, prices rise strongly in April
- Amazon pays $16 million tax in Germany, while making $11.9 billion sales
- Costa Rica is the most expensive destination in Central America
Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders introduced a new bill that would make four-year college tuition free. Which was great news, unless you were the student who was just walking out of your graduation.- Jimmy Fallon
Media CEOs Are The Highest Paid
They're not Hollywood stars, they're not TV personalities and they don't play in a rock band, but their pay packages are in the same league.
Six of the 10 highest-paid CEOs last year worked in the media industry, according to a study carried out by executive compensation data firm Equilar and The Associated Press.
- FL Mom Agrees to Get Son Circumcised After Refusing Lands Her in Jail
- Ohioan posts message on his SUV: 'Got kidney? I need 1'
- 3 burglars share tips of trade in crime prevention video
- Remarkably Buff Kangaroo Moves Into Australian Suburb
- Extraordinary Elephant Selfie Goes Viral
Time To Deflate Photo
This artist's concept depicts the most luminous galaxy known in the universe. The object, which was discovered by NASA’s WISE space telescope, is called WISE J224607.57-052635.0