Jeb: George W. Bush is a top foreign policy adviser
Jeb Bush cited his brother, former President George W. Bush, as one of his main advisers on the Middle East in a private meeting in Manhattan on Tuesday, according to three people who attended the off-the-record event.
Jeb Bush: “I don’t have any foreign policy experience, but don’t worry, my brother George has TONS of experience and gives me great advice.”- Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- 'Dozens killed' in IS assault on east Syria city
- Kerry attempts to reassure Gulf ministers in Paris meeting
- Protests in Iran against Saudi-led air war on Yemen
- Pakistan helicopter crash kills Norwegian, Philippine ambassadors
- 70 years after WWII, German war kids look for soldier dads
- Chuck Norris, Louis Gohmert and other Texans adamantly refuse to believe that Obama isn't invading their state
By the end of the day, Obama will have visited all 50 states. But he's only invaded one. #Texas - LOLGOP
North Korea Targeting South Korea's Navy
North Korea's military warned on Friday of "unannounced targeted strikes" against South Korea's navy, accusing the South of violating its territorial waters off the peninsula's west coast, the scene of deadly naval clashes in the past.
House GOP to hold hearings on new Hamburglar's possible relationship with Hillary Clinton.- Tea Party Cat
- Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, Senators Both, Lead Republican Attacks on Congress
- Limbaugh Defends Pam Geller: Sharia Law Already Rules America
- Texas Republican’s ‘legal weed for Jesus’ measure clears unlikely legislative hurdle
- Alabama lawmaker: My bill protects kids from learning ‘they came from a monkey’
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar from the show “19 Kids and Counting” say they are supporting Mike Huckabee for president because he has “common sense.” If there’s anyone who knows about common sense, it’s a family with 19 kids.- Jimmy Fallon
Chris Christie Believes In Climate Change!
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) didn't offer much wiggle room on whether climate change is real —he said it's undeniable.
"I think global warming is real. I don't think that's deniable. And I do think human activity contributes to it," Christie said Thursday in New Hampshire
Tom Brady - b/c it's not just the tea party giving Patriots a bad name.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
Pro-lifers who support the death penalty are like vegetarians who eat meat. - John Fugelsang
Palm Beach GOP Hosting A Muslim Hater
Palm Beach County Republicans are going ahead with their plan to host a speaker to discuss the threat from radical Islamic terrorism, but they're now searching for a new location.
If you don't want tax $ helping the sick & poor then it's time to stop saying you want a Gov't based on 'Christian Values,' eh? - John Fugelsang
- Oil rises; China imports, US job growth support
- Oil And Gas Wells Are Leaking Huge Amounts Of Methane, And It’s Costing Taxpayers Millions
- April job gains rebound to 223000; unemployment dips
- UK election result boosts pound, shares; US jobs data eyed
Time to bring back the guys who left us losing 900,000 jobs a month.- LOLGOP
CO2 At Highest Level Recorded
For the first time since record keeping began, carbon dioxide levels have surpassed 400 parts per million (ppm) globally, according to newly published data for March. CO2 emissions are the main driver of climate change and have risen more than 120 ppm since pre-industrial times. The planet has warmed 1.6°F over that period as well.
"Retirement at 65 is ridiculous. When I was 65, I still had pimples." - George Burns, 1896-1996
- Washington Post Finds A Woman Named Jade Helm
- Tina Fey strips to her Spanx for David Letterman
- China launches campaign to 'name and shame' its ill-mannered tourists
- Arkansas veterinarian operates on dog that ate 23 bullets
- Cops: Man used daughter, 9, to scam Girl Scout cookie buyers
- Police investigate how cocaine pack ended up in granola bar
Time To Deflate Photo
The White House tweeted this photo today of Air Force One passing by Mt. Hood.