Republican Jeb Bush said on Tuesday that "mistakes were made" in the Iraq war, moving to disavow a controversial statement he made in support of the 2003 invasion ordered by his brother, then-President George W. Bush.
Jeb Bush: "Knowing what I know today I would have kept my mouth shut yesterday."- The Daily Edge
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Jeb: Answering That Iraq Question Would Be A ‘Disservice’ To The Troops
- Yemen truce broadly holds, but reports of violations
- Hezbollah, Syrian army make big gains in border battle
- Return to pragmatism in Russia-West ties? Kerry-Putin talks hint that way.
Says something that the invasion Iraq is less controversial in the Republican party than the "invasion" of Texas.- LOLGOP
Amtrak Train Crashes, GOP Cuts Amtrak Budget
House Republicans who are pushing to slash $260 million from Amtrak’s budget found themselves in an awkward position Wednesday — voting to defend those cuts even as investigators search for the cause of Tuesday night’s fatal crash in Philadelphia.
Bush Says He Will Harm Nation Differently from His Brother. - Andy Borowitz
- Rick Santorum blames Christianity’s decline on lack of anti-abortion zealots running for president
- Texas attorney general tells CNN: Gays can ‘feel how they want’ but marriage is for straight people
- Fox Host Jokingly Compares Amtrak Crash To Hillary Clinton's Campaign (VIDEO)
- Fox & Friends interrupts breaking Amtrak news to ask lawyers how to make money off crash
- Kasich Wouldn't Have Seen Invading Iraq 'As Vital To National Interests'
Given the choices of Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Huckabee, Rick Perry, Marco Rubio and Scott Walker, why are you crying?- LOLGOP
Republican Rapist, Pedophile and John
Vermont state legislator Norman McAllister has plead not guilty to three felony counts of sexual assault, and three misdemeanor counts of soliciting sex workers. The case against McAllister involves multiple victims, including at least one child. But the Republican state senator maintains that — not only is he not resigning — he has not done a single thing wrong.
Rock The Voter News
- Fox guest to Michelle Obama: Don’t complain about racism because whites hired you for your black skin
- Walker Still Leads Nationally, Clinton Over 60%
Wow. Threatening John McCain?
The founder of the Oath Keepers, a loose-knit group of current and former law enforcement officials and military who pledge to defend the Constitution, called for Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) to be "hung by the neck until dead" for treason last week as the president of the Arizona Senate looked on.
"Harriet Tubman replacing Jackson on the $20? But she only slaughtered, like, zero Indians!"- John Fugelsang
- Oil rises after U.S. crude draw but stockpiles still hefty
- Obama slams CEOs who read some Ayn Rand and feel entitled to stiff their workers
- US Airways likely to stop flying this fall
- Southwest pilots announce strike preparation as talks lag
- California golf courses tee up water-saving measures
Good job putting Harriet Tubman on the 20 dollar bill. Next up: putting George Carlin on the 1 dollar bill.
Deal Or Deadlock?
Republicans and Democrats in the U.S. Senate are expected on Wednesday to announce a deal paving the way for votes this week and next week on controversial trade legislation, according to a senior Democratic aide.
Don't follow the crowd. It's crowded. - Yogi Berra
- Fla. funeral home workers fired after leaving Army vet in hearse during coffee run
- Motorcyclist stopped with $350,000 in cash
- Naked Mississippi Man Allegedly Jumps On Deputy's Back, Steals Patrol Car
- Pranksters plant tree at Ohio park _ in baseball infield
- Swedish peace group launches gay sonar against Russian subs
Time To Deflate Photo
The pyramids of Giza, Egypt, 1870.