Former CIA official says GOP distorted agency's Benghazi findings
Former CIA deputy director says Republicans repeatedly distorted the agency's analysis of the Benghazi attack in 2012 that killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans. He also says U.S. intelligence agencies failed to recognize that al-Qaida would rapidly regain strength after the killing of Osama bin Laden.
The liberal media is so liberal that an actual liberal is running for POTUS & the only one to cover the Bernie Sanders announcement is FOX.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- IS claims Baghdad bombing that killed 15
- Suicide bomber blows himself up in Syrian capital
- Two U.N. peacekeepers wounded by Syria mortars on Golan Heights
- Ethiopian protests draw attention to racism in Israel
- "No room" for gays in Kenya, says deputy president
- 5,800 migrants rescued in Mediterranean
- Europe-Australia talks over stopping asylum-seeker boats: Abbott
Jeb Says We Need To Scare Our Enemies
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush argued Saturday that American foreign policy should frighten the nation’s enemies abroad with its strength.
“The basic policy should be our friends know we have their back over the long haul, and our enemies need to fear us again,” Bush said at the South Carolina GOP convention in Columbia, according to the Associated Press.
Bin Laden may be dead but that lip gloss is still a threat to every soul on this plane unless it's in a small plastic bag.- John Fugelsang
Texas Police Kill Two Gunmen At Anti-Islamic Event
Texas police shot dead two gunmen who opened fire on Sunday outside an exhibit of caricatures of the Prophet Mohammad that was organized by an anti-Islamic group and billed as a free-speech event.
"The city of San Francisco announced that on January 1 tobacco of any kind will be illegal.
So you'll finally be able to say to a police officer, 'No, no, this is just weed.'" - Seth Meyers
- Republican former CEO Fiorina enters White House race
- Carson tells TV station he'll seek Republican presidential nomination
- Ohio Republican Gov. Kasich On Expanding Medicaid: 'It's My Money'
- Latino 'Panhandlers,' Ted Cruz And The Republican Push For Hispanics
- Fired Florida police officer with history of violence says calling black people ‘monkeys’ isn’t racist
- Anti-Islam blogger Pam Geller on Dallas art show shootings: ‘This is a war and the war is here’
- TX Republican Lawmaker Wants Women To Carry Deceased Fetuses - To Full Term
Every time a state passes a law that allows guns in bars Darwin's ghost does a victory lap.- John Fugelsang
So How's That Abstinence Only Program Going?
Chlamydia outbreaks hits nearly 10 percent of small Texas school in district with no sex-ed policy.
Awesome when people who defend Dick Cheney call other people 'thugs.'- John Fugelsang
Maryland National Guard troops in Baltimore have begun to demobilize, with the last of the soldiers expected to withdraw Tuesday, a spokesman said.
About 1,400 remain on duty Monday but are in various stages of demobilization, said National Guard spokesman Col. Charles S. Kohler.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to Unveil Nonprofit for Young Minorities After Baltimore Unrest
- Finally: SD awaits Obama's first visit as president
Republicans unveil new plan to repeal Obamacare and replace it with a tax cut for the rich. - The Daily Edge
Obama Didn't Invade Texas After All
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced he was ordering the Texas State Guard to monitor a Navy SEAL/Green Beret joint training exercise, which was taking place in Texas and several other states, everybody here looked up from their iPhones. What?
Amazing how the people who are skeptical of climate science can be convinced of almost anything else.- LOLGOP
- Oil hits 2015 high as traders look beyond ample supply
- Republican House bill curbs bank watchdog's budget
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ISIS) Is Rising On Licensing Agreement With Bayer
The GOP is now the party of workers who are afraid their boss' boss' boss' kids may have to pay any inheritance taxes - LOLGOP
Airbus Suing Germany And U.S. For Spying
European aviation company Airbus said Friday it is taking legal action following reports that it was targeted by German and U.S. intelligence agencies.
Bruce Jenner is famous for being the only Kardashian who's famous for a reason.- John Fugelsang
- London Eye lit by Facebook election chat
- Stop the Debates! The Official Toilet Paper Patent Proves 'Over' Is Correct
- Giant billowing aerial sculpture installed over Boston park
- Joyful noise or unholy din? New church 'bells' mean discord
- Aspen's Smuggler Mountain struggles with dog poop
Time To Deflate Photo
The Diphylleia grayi is an extraordinary flower with white petals that turn beautifully transparent upon contact with water.