A lot of Republicans who want to be president got their picture taken with a child molester
The Republican Party is currently firming up plans for their 2016 Presidential debates; attempting to figure out how to fit possibly 70 candidates onto one stage in a way that it doesn’t make them look like a gospel choir — only all white.
Another self-righteous Christian is discovered to be a deviant. Molesting kids is ok, but god forbid a loving gay couple marry.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Obama tells people of Israel: 'America has its back'
- Iran warns Israel of Hezbollah rockets if attacked
- Syrian rebels 'seize hospital holding 150 soldiers'
- Suicide bomber kills 21 at Saudi Shi'ite mosque, Islamic State claims attack
- Fiercely critical of NSA, Germany now answering for its own spy practices
- Peace activists and Gloria Steinem ready to cross Korea DMZ
The GOP has decided that their best hope is to run against George W. Bush's war and George W. Bush's economy with George W. Bush's brother.- LOLGOP
So How's Afghanistan Doing?
The Afghan government has enlisted hundreds of militia fighters controlled by local commanders to battle Taliban militants near the northern city of Kunduz, officials said, underlining how the armed forces are struggling to tackle the insurgency alone.
- Southern Republican Leadership Conference kicks off with big names, big crowds
- Huckabee Goes To Bat For Josh Duggar Amid Molestation Allegations
- Fox Panelist: Young Women Journalists Are ‘F**king Morons’
- Santorum Trashes Poll Requirement For First 2016 GOP Debate
"Those who oppress the poor insult their Maker.”
— Proverbs 14:31
Creepy TV Christians Cancelled
“19 Kids and Counting” is down for the count.
The network’s reported decision to take the show off the air comes after a public outcry over Josh Duggar’s admission that he molested several young girls, including possibly his sisters, when he was a teenager.
Chelsea Clinton has written a children's book titled “It’s Your World: Get Informed, Get Inspired & Get Going.” It’s a great book to read to your workaholic toddler.- Seth Myers
Rock The Voter News
- @POTUS, Obama's Twitter Debut, Faces Racist Backlash
- Obama to issue flurry of energy regulations this summer
Obama Still Hasn’t Figured Out How To Adjust Height Of Oval Office Desk Chair - The Onion
Bernie Sanders made around $2,000 last year for two speeches and a TV appearance, compared to the $25 million the Clintons made. Making him the first person in history to run for president just because he really needs the money.- Jimmy Fallon
California Environmental Groups Pissed!
This week's oil spill in California has become a springboard for environmental groups to attack the oil industry, with calls ranging from a ban on fracking in the Golden State to a halt to drilling in the far-flung Arctic.
House Science Committee Questions Whether Oil Spills are Man-made. - Andy Borowitz
- US Rig Count Is Slowing Down and Crude Oil Prices Are Rising
- US Coast Guard Responds to Oil Platform Fire in Gulf of Mexico
- Wal-Mart U.S. asks meat suppliers to reduce antibiotic use
- Russia threatens block on Google, Twitter, Facebook
- Tuk-tuk taxi maker aims to make inroads in US
David Letterman gone. Yet one more guy who lost his job because of Obama’s failed economic policies!- Tea Party Cat
California Oil Spill Update
The U.S. Department of Transportation has issued a corrective action order to Allied All American Pipeline over the pipeline rupture leading to this week's oil spill near Santa Barbara, California, federal safety officials said on Friday.
At least now when Republicans talk about Keystone as their jobs plan, we'll know what they mean: Oil spill clean-up. - LOLGOP
- Florida mother agrees to son's circumcision after jail time: media
- New Zealand glacier body identified after 42 years
- Eiffel Tower reopens after staff walk out over pickpockets
- Feds Bust 2 DEA Agents For Running Strip Club On The Side
- Cuba, U.S. wrestlers tussle in Times Square
Time To Deflate Photo
Baby Amazon Milk Frog.