White House On A Possible Military Takeover Of Texas: Um, No
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest was asked to weigh in on Texas Gov. Greg Abbott's (R) request that the State Guard monitor the training exercise to ensure that Texans' "safety, constitutional rights, private property rights and civil liberties will not be infringed."
"I have no idea what he’s thinking," Earnest said
If you believe gay marriage will cause the Rapture, shouldn't you be FOR gay marriage?- Tina Dupuy
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Shared battlefield goals trump ideology among Syria rebels - for now
- UN envoy urges Palestinian unity, end to Israel blockade
- North Korean leader will not visit Moscow in May - Kremlin
- North Korean diplomats cause chaos at UN event on rights
- Slideshow: Thousands from Washington D.C. to Boston protest death of Baltimore man
As America’s Best Christian™ I’m praying for all the people in Nepal. Because sending them water and medical supplies costs money. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Pakistan Sends Meat To Nepal's Hindus
Pakistan is being widely criticized for its show of insensitivity by sending beef to the grief stricken survivors in Nepal, who belong to Hindu religion which believes Cow as mother and a sacred animal and eating beef is most condemnable thing. Pakistan’s 'relief' of Beef Masala has turned into 'agony' for grief-stricken Nepal earthquake survivors.
Sarah Palin announces she's running for president in 2018. - Frank The Doorman Tweet
Should we take Bernie Sanders seriously? He's no birther. He's never turned on his one big bill or shut down the government. Not named Bush.- LOLGOP
- Rand Paul is right — toppling Saddam hurt America
- Jon Stewart Grills Judith Miller on Iraq, She Blames the Clintons
- Jindal Supports Ginsburg, Kagan Recusal From Gay Marriage Decision
- Huckabee: The Supreme Court ‘Cannot Overrule God’ On Gay Marriage
- Has Chris Christie’s Old High School Chum Struck A Deal With The Feds?
- Texas GOP lawmaker: ‘What is going on in Baltimore’ is because of too many gay marriages
Maybe it's time Christian conservatives started caring more about innocent people being shot by cops than how working moms spend Food Stamps. - The Daily Edge
Justice Roberts Sides With Liberals
A divided Supreme Court ruled Wednesday that states can ban judicial candidates from personally asking for campaign contributions, in a decision aimed at protecting the impartiality of elected judges.
Rand Paul blames violent crime on absentee fathers.
RELATED: Rand Paul's drunk son arrested for airport assault. - The Daily Edge
People with stick figures of children on your car: How come you can peel off decals but can't roll down condoms? - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Did Jeb Bush Just Commit Political Suicide?
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush declared Wednesday that 11 million immigrants in the country illegally should have an opportunity to stay, wading yet again into his party's contentious immigrant debate.
Rock The Voter News
- US official calls on Central America to address migration
- White House memos show Obama's caution on pardons
- Obama Administration Steps Back From Effort to End Federal Death Penalty
New Crazy Drug In Florida
One man ran naked through a Florida neighborhood, tried to have sex with a tree and told police he was the mythical god Thor. Another ran nude down a busy city street in broad daylight, convinced a pack of German shepherds was pursuing him.
When do you call a white kid a thug? When you can't see his skin color under his hoodie. - Kona Lowell
Bernie Sanders' announcement for president marks the first time the word "Socialist" has ever been used correctly on Fox News.- LOLGOP
- Oil set for biggest monthly gain in nearly six years
- Exxon Beats Estimates, Despite 46% Drop In Profit
- U.S. asks India, other to go slow in boosting trade ties with Iran
- Climate Change Is Already Hurting The World’s Most Consumed Coffee Bean
The Apple watch won't work properly on some tattooed wrists. Especially ones that say "Bill Gates Rulz!"- Daily Show Tweet
It's Obama's Fault! Said No Republican About This.
Applications for U.S. jobless benefits declined last week to the lowest level in 15 years, showing employers view a first-quarter slowdown in the economy is probably temporary.
NFL will end its tax exempt status. Still maintains exemption from the laws of brain science.- Daily Show Tweet
- What Melissa Rivers Found Hidden in Joan Rivers' New York City Apartment
- Prosecutors: Man stuffed $300 bribe into city worker's pants
- Video reveals 2 bra bandits in latest mall lingerie heist
- Man turns in $1 million lottery ticket _ dusted with flour
- San Diego man recovering after sea lion yanked him overboard
Time To Deflate Photo
A closeup of a hummingbird.