Ted Cruz: 'Liberal Fascism' Threatens 'Religious Freedom'
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) on Saturday criticized Democrats for attacking religious freedom and alienating...
Canada has Medicare for all, SS marriage & 0 abortion restrictions we don’t need a fence to keep their Christians out. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Saudis pound arms depots in Yemen, Houthis block aid
- Iran Guards chief accuses Saudi of 'treachery' in Yemen
- Putin accuses 'quasi-partners' of counting on Russia collapse
- Europe recalls the horror 70 years after Nazi camps liberated
- Deadly Nevada prison brawl stokes mystery about guards, guns
- Nepal scrambles to organize quake relief, many flee capital
The Revolution will not be televised but a bunch of us are totally gonna live-tweet it.- John Fugelsang
U.S.: Fighting The Bird Flu War
Hundreds of farm workers exposed to a highly pathogenic strain of bird flu have been offered antiviral medication as a preventative measure in recent days, U.S. public health officials said.
For most Republicans, banning same-sex marriage is just another war George W. Bush lost.- LOLGOP
W Says Obama Is Naive. Sounds Like Sour Grapes.
Former President George W. Bush has delivered an unusual attack on President Barack Obama's foreign policy, arguing that Obama has demonstrated naivete and bad judgment.
- Fox priest: ‘Hard to trust’ an atheist president because they don’t fear eternal damnation
- Marco Rubio tells Iowa Christians the ‘wrong people’ are in charge of America
- Republican presidential contenders woo evangelical voters
- On Fox, Franklin Graham Warns: "We Have To Be Careful Of The Muslims In This Country"
- First Draft | Jeb Bush's Record Fund-Raising Total
Yes, Republicans, the bible says marriage is between and man and a woman. Or in Solomon's case, 700 women, 300 concubines.- Kona Lowell
Give This Man An Exploding Cigar
Rush Limbaugh grossly distorted a new study from Duke University, claiming it shows that "there isn't any [global] warming going on." But one of its authors noted that the study actually confirms humans' role in driving global warming and said that Limbaugh's claim is "ridiculous."
We don't need a Voting Rights Act. If we just give all the votes to rich people, then democracy will just trickle down to everyone else.- Tea Party Cat
I Guess Hillary Ate This Scandal For Breakfast
Journalist Peter Schweizer set off a firestorm last week with revelations from his forthcoming "Clinton Cash" book, which allegedly exposes ties to the Clinton Foundation's foreign donors and favors granted by the State Department during Hillary Clinton's tenure....There's "no evidence of a quid pro quo," Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson said Sunday on NBC News. "Republicans need to be careful not to overstate the case."
Let's see if Bruce Jenner stays a Republican once he starts making 77 cents on the dollar.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to make new push to shift control of drones from CIA to Pentagon
- President Obama's Top 10 jokes from the White House Correspondents Dinner
Maybe Kendall Jenner can go to Nepal so American media will cover the earthquake.- John Fugelsang
Look, I don’t want to cut Social Security; people paid in, they earned it. All I want to do is just raise the retirement age to 95.- Tea Party Cat
- Brent crude steadies above $65 as U.S. rig count offsets strong dollar
- Robert Reich: The new flexible economy is making workers’ lives hell
- Truckers strike four shipping companies at Southern California ports
- F-35 Engines From United Technologies Called Unreliable
“The mass of the rich and the poor are differentiated by their incomes and nothing else,and the average millionaire is only the average dishwasher dressed in a new suit.” - George Orwell, Down and Out in Paris and London
Retailer To Hire Non-Good-Looking People
Starting Friday, you won't have to be good- looking to work for Abercrombie & Fitch Co. You'll also be able to wear eye-liner, though not necessarily a nose ring.
Watching TSA pat down an old woman in wheelchair cos her leg brace is metal. Somewhere in Hell Satan hi-fives bin Laden.- John Fugelsang
Thank you everyone!
I am going this afternoon to buy a printer. I tried one last time to fix my old printer, nothing, nada, zippo. It is frozen with some lights on as soon as I plug it in..
Goodbye, old friend. You served me well!
|I miss Robin Williams.|
- 3 young women jailed in Russia for twerking next to monument
- Woman who hit Venezuela leader with mango rewarded with new home
- WWII-era bomb found on college campus, detonated by military
- Man driving motorhome leads Alaska State Troopers on a chase
Time To Deflate Photo
Lichtenstein Castle is a castle situated on a cliff located near Honau on the Swabian Alb, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Historically, there has been a castle on the site since around 1200.