World powers, Iran reach framework for nuke deal
After marathon negotiations, the United States, Iran and five other world powers announced a deal Thursday outlining limits on Iran's nuclear program so it cannot lead to atomic weapons, directing negotiators toward a comprehensive agreement within three months.
#ThingsJesusNeverSaid “Does this belted, burlap gown and sandals work with my blue eyes, white skin and blond hair?” - Mrs. Betty Bowers
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Netanyahu urges Senate leaders against Iran deal
- Iraq minister says Tikrit massacre burial sites found
- Al Shabab shows endurance with deadly attack on Kenyan university
- Syrian regime reels from setbacks as rebels score key wins
- US to resettle more Syrian refugees in the near future
- Flights delayed, schools shut as sandstorm hits Gulf
Weird. The guys who think 16 million Americans gaining health insurance is bad don't think a deal that could lead to peace is good.- LOLGOP
My favorite is when Republicans accuse Obama of peacemongering.- LOLGOP
California Is Trying To Ration Water.
California Gov. Jerry Brown announced a sweeping executive order Wednesday that imposes mandatory water restrictions across the state as California copes with a historic drought and water shortage
Petraeus leaked secrets to a mistress and got zero jail time but Snowden has to spend the rest of his life in a Moscow airport Cinnabon.- John Fugelsang
- Cheney rips Obama on Iran to N.J. conservative audience
- Arkansas, Indiana lawmakers seek fixes of religion acts
- Ted Cruz is Sarah Palin with a high IQ
- Republican White House hopefuls attack Obamacare but take money
- Indiana Pizzeria That Refused To Cater Gay Weddings Forced To Close
GOP Fighting Over Legalized Casinos
A bill to create two casino gambling "destination resorts" in south Florida divided the Republican-controlled statehouse on Thursday, with the expansion of craps, slot machines and high-stakes gaming opposed by family-oriented tourist attractions
The GOP is always looking for a Reagan, but they’re picking from two George W. Bushes.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Bush now tops GOP field; Clinton runs ahead of all Republicans
- California official urges law to automatically register drivers to vote
- Lois Lerner Will Not Face Contempt Prosecution Over IRS Scandal
# of Conservative groups actually forced to disclose donors & lose tax exempt status by Lois Lerner - Zero. Still.- John Fugelsang
This Is How Low Conservatives Will Go
Michele Bachmann is now a private citizen, not a House lawmaker or presidential candidate, but she has still managed to find her way into the news with a provocative Facebook post likening President Obama to Germanwings pilot Andreas Lubitz. "With his Iran deal, Barack Obama is for the 300 million souls of the United States what Andreas Lubitz was for the 150 souls on the German Wings flight—a deranged pilot flying his entire nation into the rocks,"
Castrate Pimps? A GOPer Suggests
A Nevada assemblywoman proposed "chemical castration or straight-up castration" of "pimps" as a solution for sex trafficking, the Reno Gazette-Journal reported on Tuesday.
A Facebook friend from Costa Rica posted this.
- Oil tumbles anew as press event called at Iran nuclear talks
- Tense Nigeria oil state lifts curfew after vote
- Twitter reacts to Indiana's first pizza parlor to reject gay events
A new guide for airport security urges agents to look for whistling, recently shaved beards, and excessive yawning. Which I guess explains why I saw two TSA agents frisking each other.- Seth Myers
Walmart Finds A Way To Pay Lower Wages
Walmart is famous for keeping labor costs down inside its more than 5,000 brick-and-mortar U.S. stores. According to a new report from the AFL-CIO, the world's largest retailer may have found a way to save money on its tech workers in the U.S., too.
Subject: "I can't discuss...
I think I saw this recently on AHNC: Saying I can't discuss climate change because "I'm not a scientist" is like saying I can't discuss Republicans because I'm not an asshole.
Great line! Funny thing, though: you never hear a Republican say …
“I can’t discuss the economy because I’m not an economist.”
“I can’t discuss war because I’ve never been to war.”
"I can't discuss health care because I'm not a doctor."
“I can’t discuss food stamps because I’ve never been on food stamps.”
“I can’t discuss abortion because I’m not a woman.”
“I can’t discuss gay rights because I’m straight.”
But nooobody can venture an opinion on climate change. Maybe they should try this line: “I can’t discuss bribery because I’ve never taken money from big corpor … oh wait.”
I’m waiting for Scott Walker to say, “I can’t discuss evolution because I never evolved.” That will be one of those great days when a politician accidently tells the truth.
I'd like to see them all complete this sentence: "I can't discuss intelligence because ..."
Best wishes as always,
Haha, Rick! May I complete the sentence? "I can't discuss intelligence because Obama and Freedumb!"
President Obama and his wife are going to Kenya. Donald Trump said, "While you're there, pick up your birth certificate."- David Letterman
- U.S. gives approval for $350,000 rhino hunt sold at Texas auction
- Mysterious motorcyclist saves Oregon teens just as angry gunman is about to fire
- Candidate died in 2012, but his name might be on 2015 ballot
- Stalled replica pirate ship towed to port after crew rescued
- Tiny songbird tracked across 1,700 miles of open ocean
Time To Deflate Photo
Glider selfie. Just beautiful!