MSNBC's Scarborough Invents Algerian Terror Connection To Attack Clinton Foundation
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough suggested that the State Department under former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton removed Algeria from a list of state sponsors of terror because the nation donated money to the Clinton Foundation, a baseless charge given that Algeria has never been on the State Department's list of terror sponsors
Why o why won’t America believe that this 174th Clinton “scandal” is for sure, a 100% game changer where none of the others ever were? Why?- Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Nepal earthquake: Death toll passes 4,600 as rescuers face challenges
- Saudi says arrests 93 Islamic State suspects, foils U.S. embassy attack
- Indian, Afghan leaders pledge to fight militants, build trade
- China expresses concern over ASEAN's South China Sea stance
- Senate debates bill on congressional approval of Iran deal
Uh Oh. Iran Fires On Commercial Ship
Iran Revolutionary Guard patrol boats fired shots at a commercial cargo ship and then intercepted the vessel, the M/V Maersk Tigris, which was crossing the Strait of Hormuz Tuesday morning, according to a senior U.S. military official.
And once again the American Media explains to us how 'protesters' and 'rioters' are the same people. - John Fugelsang
Baltimore Uproar Continues
National Guardsmen fanned out across the city, police with riot shields blocked streets, and firefighters doused smoldering blazes Tuesday after looting and arson erupted in Baltimore following the funeral of a black man who died in police custody.
Nonviolence is a flop. The only greater flop is violence. -- Joan Baez
- Scarborough Defends Clinton Cash Author: Stop ‘Bowing Down Before Bill and Hillary’
- Religious Right Serves Restraining Orders On Supreme Court Justices Ginsburg and Kagan
- Bruce Jenner is a Republican. Here’s the reason that shouldn’t surprise you.
- Patriot Act showdown looms for Republican presidential field
- Scarborough: As A Republican, I Want Hillary Clinton To Be The Nominee Because She's Going To Lose
House Republicans Want To Undo Obama's Opening To Cuba
House Republicans are moving to sharply curb the Obama administration's recent moves to ease U.S. restrictions on travel to Cuba.
A provision backed by Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart would block new air flights and cruise ship travel to Cuba.
"We as a country have to do some soul-searching. This is not new. This has been going on for decades." — President Obama on the situation in Baltimore
Same-sex marriage. Iraq. Elect another Bush and we'll be fighting his losing battles well into the 2030s.- LOLGOP
Dumb As A FOXy Lady
Outnumbered guest host Stacey Dash said Monday afternoon that no one would have been beheaded under a George W. Bush presidency.
Dash’s comments were in reference to a report Monday that Bush criticized Obama’s foreign policy, the first time he has been known to done so...
George Bush criticizes Obama on foreign policy, also whines that the mechanic who repaired a car he wrecked left a smudge on the side window. - The Daily Edge
Rock The Voter News
- Obama welcomes Abe to White House with high ceremony
- Historic Same-Sex Marriage Case Finally Reaches Supreme Court
- SEE IT: Furious Baltimore mother beats son for taking part in riots, yanks him off streets
They're talking about putting a woman on the $20 bill. And Hillary said, "I'm available."- David Letterman
I Like Pope Francis More And More
Pope Francis and UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on Tuesday voiced shock over migrant deaths in the Mediterranean and agreed on the need for tackling global warming, just weeks before the Vatican issues an official opinion on the controversy.
- Oil price: BP profits hit by low crude prices
- South Florida sees third-highest annual home price growth in nation
- China Now Has More Vineyard Land Than France
- Tyson Foods to end use of human antibiotics in US chickens by 2017
You can't stand up for Main St if you're on all fours for Wall St. - John Fugelsang
The Florida House passed its own hydraulic oil fracturing bill on Monday, saying it would provide a framework to regulate the burgeoning industry while Democrats fiercely denounced the proposed law, saying it put out the welcome mat for fracking in environmental sensitive areas such as the Big Cypress Preserve.
The Printer Has Landed
In the U.S. when you want to buy a printer, you can order it online or you go to the store, buy it and go home and install it. Ah, here in Costa Rica things are done a bit differently.
Being without a car, my friend Yvonne gave me a ride to Gollo Gollo buy the printer around 12pm. As soon as we entered the store a charming young Tico, who introduced himself as Diego, came over to help. I told him about the printers I saw on their website. He immediately turned around and picked up the model I posted on my website last Friday. He said, "It is the only one we have but later this week we'll have the other models." I told him that I'd take it! I was in and out of there in under ten minutes.
Yvonne needed some repairs done on her computer. She needed very simple things done that I was capable of, so I offered to take a look at it. She drove us to her condo in Playa Flamingo, which is on the Pacific Ocean nestled in a lagoon.
She has a lovely den where she kept her laptop, it was facing the ocean where I had to suffer looking out the window at this.
We took a break and sat on her front porch sipping on a refreshing glass of orange and carrot juice by Dos Pinos. It was my first time trying that combo and it was delish. We had this view to enjoy. Once the rainy season begins those mountains are a lush green.
I was able to fix 75% of Yvonne's laptop problems. Yvonne said, let's go celebrate and have dinner. We can celebrate your successful printer fundraiser and that I got back my Google Chrome and other programs due to you!
We walked about 25 winding steps up to the restaurant in her condo complex. How convenient. We had a front row table to view the Pacific.
Yvonne suggested the Special of the Day, Mussels in Wine.
By the time I got home it was after six. Next thing I know my girlfriend Yerlin came by to see the printer and brought some wine!
I was asleep by 8pm. I awoke at 1:30am startled. A quake hit in the central valley but I felt and heard the roof joists creak, even though we are on the other side of the country.
No wonder people celebrate simple things here. You never know when the big one will hit.
Thank you, dear viewers for my much needed printer, and the for lovely day shopping for it.
- Miss Piggy is recipient of prestigious New York museum award
- Quacking duck ringtone helps firefighter rescue ducklings
- Burnt macaroni and cheese forces evacuation at Iowa Capitol
- Bar Owner Defends 2-Way Mirror In Women's Bathroom
- Farmer Finds Prehistoric 'Sea Monster' On His Property
Time To Deflate Photo
Yangtze River Waterfalls, China.