Graphic Designer Creates 'Hillvetica' Font Riffing On Clinton's Campaign Logo
Within a day of launching her presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton got her very own namesake font.
Difference between Hillary Clinton & Sarah Palin is Clinton asks for $$$ because she's running for President whereas Palin just asks for $$$. - Daily Edge Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraq's Al-Abadi making in-person appeal to Obama for help
- U.N. says Iraq government responsible for protecting journalists
- Kerry pitches Iran deal to skeptical lawmakers
- UN nuclear watchdog, Iran to hold talks on bomb probe
- Ex-Blackwater contractors sentenced in Nusoor Square shooting in Iraq
“If Iran is so awful, why are we always doing their dirty work? Why are we always helping them? We toppled the Taliban. We toppled Saddam Hussein. Now, we’re going after ISIS.” – Bill Maher
Putin Arming Iran
President Vladimir Putin on Monday sanctioned the delivery of a highly capable Russian air defense missile system to Iran, a game changer move that would significantly bolster the Islamic republic's military capability and fuel Israel's concerns.
Marco Rubio. The voice of the younger generation that has the exact same policies as George W. Bush.- LOLGOP
- Atheists slam school nurse for refusing to treat student who won’t stand for Pledge of Allegiance
- Pastor Hagee: 'Blood Moon' Eclipse On Tuesday Means End Of The World By 2015
- Oklahoma school district reluctantly stops handing out Bibles after atheist group threatens to sue
- Megyn Kelly Thinks She Should Interview Hillary Clinton – For Clinton’s Own Good
Rand Paul is running from Libertarianism faster than Ayn Rand ran to the mailbox for her Social Security checks.- John Fugelsang
Rubio Throws His Hair In The Ring!
Sen. Marco Rubio is telling his top donors that he is running for president because he feels “uniquely qualified” to pitch his Republican Party as one that will defend the American Dream.
Marco Rubio faces backlash over new campaign slogan: "Not the craziest Cuban running for President in 2016". - Daily Edge Tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Battle for Oregon highlights Obama's free-trade challenge
- Hillary Clinton's 404 Error Page Is Perfection
While unarmed minorities are being killed by cops at horrific rate, biggest concern of US "Christians" is that gays may want wedding cakes. - Daily Edge Tweet
Republicans Promise Smooth Transition of Hate from Obama to Clinton. - Andy Borowitz
- Oil price could recover to $70 per barrel by year end: Fitch
- Nestlé’s California water permit expired 27 years ago
- U.S. prescription drug spending jumps to record $374 billion
- CEO Cuts His Pay, Raises All Workers' Pay To $70,000 Per Year Minimum
Chris Christie Wants To Revamp Social Security
Framing himself as a politician who's unafraid to share "hard truths" with the American people, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is proposing an income cap on Social Security benefits as part of major restructuring plan announced ahead of a likely presidential bid.
The NRA ignoring gun deaths would be like an American Medical Association ignoring Ebola, if Ebola killed 30,000 Americans each year, instead of a two.- LOLGOP
- NASA's Curiosity rover finds compelling evidence of water below the surface of Mars
- 24 Ways To Save Your Sanity During A Move
- Firefighters help 5-year-old boy who climbed 30-foot tree
- Man kills armadillo, but ricochet gunshot hits mother-in-law
- Manufacturing firm seeks to build world's largest surfboard
Time To Deflate Photo