Republican unity shatters after backlash to Iran letter
The unity that Republicans briefly enjoyed by sending an open letter to Iran in an attempt to disrupt a nuclear deal has cracked, as several conservative congressmen and media outlets described the letter as a folly.
Republicans finally providing some excellent evidence that they're terrible at foreign policy. Besides, of course, that 2001-2008 thing.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Saudi Arabia recalls ambassador from Sweden as rift widens
- Iraqi forces enter IS-held Tikrit after 10-day push
- Kerry calls for US war powers to strike IS
- IS claims execution of Arab Israeli accused of spying: video
- Exclusive: U.S. asks Vietnam to stop helping Russian bomber flights
- Bomb-sniffing elephants? Not so nutty, US Army says
Today would have been the birthday of Osama bin Laden. It makes me remember when Seal Team 6 threw him a surprise party.- David Letterman
The AP Wants ALL Of Hillary's Email & STUFF
The Associated Press filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the State Department to force the release of email correspondence and government documents from Hillary Rodham Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.
- FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug
- ‘Morning Joe’ panelists blame Oklahoma fraternity racism on black culture and rap music
- Baton Rouge transit CEO: ‘I would love’ fewer black drivers because they ‘don’t match’ white skin
- Tom Cotton told uninsured voter not to use Obamacare because ‘Russian mobsters’ would steal her identity
Republicans aren't any better at coming up with real Clinton scandals than they are at Obamacare replacements.- LOLGOP
Texas Public School Reads Bible Verses Whether You Like It Or Not!
The superintendent of a Texas school district recently criticized by “Friendly Atheist” Hemant Mehta and the Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) for allowing a principal to recite Bible verses under the guise of a “Thought for the Day” announcement struck back on Tuesday with a blog post in which he declared that he would do nothing to stop the practice.
Only 1 person seems to be actively trying to get Elizabeth Warren to run for president, and it's Hillary Clinton.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
Weird. Reporters don't like a a frontrunner who has completely cleared the field on the strength of her biography and experiences.- LOLGOP
- US oil price drop on record-high stockpiles
- Wall St bonuses rise to $28.5 bln; jobs up for first time since 2011
- Fed rate hike fears weigh on stocks as Greece dogs euro
- Russian auto market collapsing, but luxury cars still a must
The guys who went to the Supreme Court because they didn't want to tell us which big oil guys Cheney met with now want ALL the emails.- LOLGOP
Congressional Immunity From Prosecution?
Forty-seven Senate Republicans may have broken the law this week. But no one's losing any sleep over it.
Pundits and legal scholars are raising questions over whether Sen. Tom Cotton and the 46 Senate Republicans violated the Logan Act when they penned a letter to Iran's leaders on Monday, undercutting President Barack Obama's efforts to negotiate a nuclear agreement with those same leaders. The law, passed in 1799, forbids any U.S. citizen -- acting without official U.S. authority -- from influencing "disputes or controversies" involving the U.S. and a foreign government.
Tim Tebow is coming back to the NFL. I'm telling you, this guy has been on the bench more than Judge Judy.
Tim Tebow, you know, originally was thrown out of the NFL for using his personal email account.- David Letterman
- Court: Judge shouldn't have scolded jurors for wrong verdict
- South Africa crime in focus after television reporter mugged on camera
- Passing cars pick up some pot bales tossed from fleeing SUV
- Imprint of license plate in snow leads to burglary suspects
- Girl Scouts aim to boost cookie sales with a drive-thru
Time To Deflate Photo
Lofoten is the name given to a chain of granite mountain-islands, off the coast of Northern Norway, well inside the Arctic Circle, formed during the last ice age into a group of jagged ridges and wild coastlines.