Netanyahu warns Congress: Deal will lead to Iranian nuclear bomb
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Tuesday that a proposed agreement between world powers and Iran was "a bad deal" that would not stop Tehran from getting nuclear weapons -- but would rather pave its way to getting lots of them and leave the Jewish State in grave peril.
We conservatives swooned over Netanyahu. Until we realized we now have to go back to our mealy-mouthed candidates for 2016!- Mrs. Betty Bowers
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- General: 8500 IS fighters killed in Iraq so far
- U.S.-led coalition launches 14 air strikes against Islamic State: task force
- As Iraqis advance on Tikrit, threat of car bombs, mines loom
- Turkey Delivers Military Aid to Iraq
- Australia to send 300 extra troops to Iraq on joint training mission with NZ
- Kremlin critic wants international probe into Nemtsov death
- Obama, European leaders to discuss Ukraine, global security
Charlie Daniels is right. The South's gonna do it again. Because one biblically-proportioned ass-kicking just wasn't enough. - Kona Lowell
The exact same guys who said we needed a war with Iraq now said we need one with Iran. At least they have the courtesy to use a new Bush.- LOLGOP
Snowden Must Be Getting Homesick
Edward Snowden, the fugitive whistleblower who has been given refuge in Russia, is willing to return to the United States if he is given a fair trial, his lawyer said Tuesday.
- Boehner Makes Republicans 'Tools and Dupes' of Netanyahu's Election Campaign
- Pat Robertson: Smoking pot is ‘slavery to vegetables,’ but God can ‘set you free’
- Report: Witnesses said Jeb Bush lied about Nigeria sales deal
The pressure to lose more wars than your brother must be especially intense for Jeb Bush.- LOLGOP
We live in a world where a few bad Yelp reviews can ruin your business but 8 years of losing wars makes you a foreign policy expert.- LOLGOP
House Speaker John Boehner is expected to move soon -- as early as Tuesday -- to bring up the clean bill to fund the Department of Homeland Security for a vote on the House floor, according to two House GOP sources familiar with leadership discussions.
#CPAC, where conservative Christians come once a year to embarrass Jesus.- Kona Lowell
Hillary Used Private Deviously Named Email While Secretary of State
During her four years as secretary of state, Hillary Rodham Clinton did not use a State Department email account, opting instead to conduct official business through a personal email account that wasn't then and is not now under the government's control.
Rock The Voter News
- Iran calls Obama's 10-year nuclear demand 'unacceptable'
- Obama Eyes More Tax Hikes---By Executive Action
- Pelosi 'Saddened' By 'Condescension' To US By Netanyahu
- Tougher laws a likely legacy of the Disneyland measles outbreak
Former Maryland Governor and possible Democratic presidential candidate Martin O'Malley said on Tuesday he will not seek the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by retiring Senator Barbara Mikulski.
That awkward moment when Republicans question the President's patriotism and then outsource US foreign policy to Benjamin Netanyahu.- Tea Party Cat
I Wonder If There Are Shadows Of Coffins On Dubya's Portrait
Nelson Shanks, who painted a portrait of former President Bill Clinton in 2006, revealed in an interview published Sunday that there's more to the image than meets the eye, including a reference to the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
"The reality is he's probably the most famous liar of all time," Shanks told the Philadelphia Daily News....
"If you take out Saddam…I guarantee it will have enormous, positive reverberations on the region" - that other #BibiSpeech to Congress, 2002 - John Fugelsang
- US running out of room to store oil; price collapse next?
- Alibaba shares are at an all-time low — and people are asking questions about fake customers
- Russia troubles hinder Ford, GM efforts to recover in Europe
- Morning briefing: Republican calls UW research on right-to-work 'partisan, garbage'
The GOP wants to repeat every single mistake that led to the Iraq War and the Great Recession. So don't be angry about it or anything.- LOLGOP
Deadly Bacteria Infects Monkeys
How a potentially deadly strain of bacteria escaped from a primate research lab infecting four monkeys is a mystery, government officials said, but they added the incident poses no threat to the public.
If the Pope's against birth control because God commands us to be fruitful and multiply then why's the Pope celibate?- John Fugelsang
- N.J. Mayor decides public can't ask questions at council meetings
- Mystery solved: Source of bad smell in Louisville found
- Woman admits digging up dad's grave in search of 'real will'
- Southern California beach turned white by hail from storm
- Mt. Everest Is Covered In Human Poop, And That's a Problem
Time To Deflate Photo
The Blue Grotto in Malta.