John Boehner to Hillary Clinton: Turn over server
Speaker John Boehner has joined a growing number of Republicans who are calling on Hillary Clinton to turn over her personal server to an independent arbitrator for investigation.
Petraeus gave CIA secrets to his mistress and the White House gives him a job; ergo TV news is obsessed w/the scandal of Hillary's emails.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Japan investigates death threats to US Ambassador Caroline Kennedy
- Pentagon 'loses track' of U.S. weapons in Yemen: Report
- Serbs urged not to throw grenades in garbage cans
- WATCH: O'Reilly Says Obama 'Mucked Up' Iraq War 'Victory'
- Hard-right shift delivers upset election win for Netanyahu
- Netanyahu remarks on Palestinian state 'electioneering': Arab League
- Petraeus advising Obama White House on Islamic State
Bibi is humbled by this close victory and solemnly pledges to ignore the will of non-rightwing Israelis more than ever.- John Fugelsang
Syria Shoots Down US Drone
After allowing the United States to use its air space to bomb Islamic State fighters for six months, the Syrian army appears to have imposed a "red line" by shooting down a U.S. drone over territory of critical importance to Damascus.
Benjamin Netanyahu, America's Friend without Benefits. - John Perr Tweet
- Conservative activist James O’Keefe accused of trying to goad protesters to ‘kill some cops’
- Seth Meyers mocks Ted Cruz to his face for scaring children and doubting science
- Jon Stewart slams ‘disingenuous’ Mitch McConnell for holding up anti-sex trafficking bill
- GOP Rep: Obama Has 'Grand Plan' To Make 'Single-Party' Nation For Dems
- Beck 'done' with Republican Party
- White Christian America in decline: This is why young people are sick of conservative religion
Hey Sharia Law shriekers - that part of the Constitution you dislike about separation of church and state guarantees separation of mosque and state too.- John Fugelsang
Jeb Wants To Let Minimum Wage Be Set By The Private Sector
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush argued that raising the national minimum wage would actually increase income inequality during an event on Tuesday, Think Progress reported.
“We need to leave it to the private sector,” Bush said. “I think state minimum wages are fine. The federal government shouldn’t be doing this.”
Going after the EPA to fix the economy is like going after Iraq when you were attacked by 15 Saudis.- John Fugelsang
GOP Adviser Tweets Herself To The Unemployment Line
Liz Mair, a political adviser recently hired by Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R), resigned from her position after the Iowa Republican Party demanded that she step down, the Associated Press reported.
Mair criticized Iowa and its role as the first caucus state on Twitter, leading Iowa GOP Chairman Jeff Kauffman to call her "shallow and ignorant."
Rock The Voter News
- Obama snuffs stoner dreams of legalization
- President Barack Obama's visit to Cleveland: What you need to know
GOP Footshooting Continues....
Democrats slammed the House GOP for targeting Social Security in its new budget resolution unveiled Tuesday, contending that the move is part of an emerging Republican strategy to create a crisis atmosphere and set the stage for dramatic changes in how the program works.
Some people are still angry about the letter written by Republicans to Iran. It's also not helping that they said, "Dear Iran or Iraq, we can never keep you two straight."- Conan O'Brien
More jobs have been created under Obama than both Bushes combined but Cheney is proud of his record of more 9/11s. - LOLGOP
- Oil swoon hits Scotland's city of millionaires
- Dozens injured in anti-ECB riots
- Greek parliament adopts anti-poverty law despite EU row
- Fast-Food Chains Tell Workers to Treat Burns With Mustard, Ketchup, and Mayo
- NBC still planning for 'Apprentice', despite Trump's presidential claims
- Ashley Judd Pressing Charges Over Rape Threats on Social Media
Wisconsin is a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament, a clear vindication of Gov. Scott Walker’s union busting and tax cuts.- Tea Party Cat
Dick Cheney Emerges From Crypt
Dick Cheney is not a big fan of President Obama (and vice-versa).
In an interview published in Playboy, Cheney called Obama "the worst president in my lifetime," and that his damaging legacy will endure.
Alcohol: 75,000 US deaths per year. Cannabis: Zero. Maybe next St. Patrick's Day more people need to go green.- John Fugelsang
- Nevada lawmaker wants medical marijuana for pets
- Nude backyard sunbather takes plea deal in lewdness case
- Wildlife officers resuscitate poached sturgeon in California
- South African doctors perform world's first penis transplant
Time To Deflate Photo
Steps to the beach, Ithaki, Greece. I wish those were my legs sticking out at the bottom of the steps!