Indiana backlash: Opposition to anti-gay law grows
Add Angie's List to the roster of companies and business interests taking a stand against Indiana's new anti-gay law.
CEO Bill Oesterle announced Saturday that the company had put its proposed campus expansion project in Indianapolis "on hold" following the passage of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
Being gay is not a sin. If you think it is take it up with the manufacturer.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US drone 'killed two Iranian troops in Iraq'
- Iran, six powers entrenched as clock ticks to nuclear deadline
- Saudi-led forces strike Yemen rebels, blockade ports
- Nuclear deal would reward Iran for Yemen 'aggression': Israel
Obama desperate for peace deal, say guys desperate for a war larger than Iraq and Afghanistan combined.- LOLGOP
National Security Agency Has Security That Worked!
A shooting reportedly left one dead at National Security Agency headquarters on Monday morning after a driver of a vehicle apparently tried to ram through an entrance gate there.
Silly gay people think they can pay for stuff like they're people.- LOLGOP
It's going to be funny when the same state passes both a "religious freedom" law and a sharia law ban. - Josh Greenman
- Poll: Republicans say Obama more of an 'imminent threat' than Putin
- Indiana GOP leader admits ‘No Gays Allowed’ sign would be legal in most of the state
- Boehner: White House Treatment Of Netanyahu 'Reprehensible'
- Ohio attorney general: Gays already have too much power — that’s why they can’t get married
- Aide Mysteriously Found Dead Month After Missouri GOPer's Suicide
- Miami Beach Official Blasts Florida's Inaction On Climate Change
- Fox Host Praises College For Discriminating Against LGBT Students And Potential Employees
When a retired union worker living on a pension and SS says he hates Democrats and loves Ted Cruz, do not facepalm yourself unconscious.- Kona Lowell
Indiana Anti-Gay Bill Backlash
In a classic case of “unintended consequences,” the recently signed Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) in Indiana may have opened the door for the establishment of the First Church of Cannabis in the Hoosier State.
I can't discuss climate change because "I'm not a scientist" is like saying I can't discuss Republicans because I'm not an asshole.- Kona Lowell
Rock The Voter News
- Obama makes first trip to Kenya as President
- U.S. Supreme Court rejects Obamacare 'death panel' challenge
- Michelle Obama declares 'Black Girls Rock!'
- Millennials say homosexuality more morally acceptable than casual sex: survey
- Journalism Professors Issue Letter Critical Of 60 Minutes Ebola Coverage
Florida is considering legalizing silencers so you can stand your ground without all the hoopla.- Jokeblogger.com
Effects Of The Bush War Tax Cuts
The U.S. economy has recovered the 8.7 million jobs lost during the Great Recession and its unemployment rate is now the lowest it's been in almost six years. But David Cay Johnston, a Pulitzer prize-winning reporter, author and visiting lecturer at Syracuse University's law school and business school, says the economy would be a lot stronger if not for the Bush tax cuts.
Yeah, the president will meet with Pope Francis at the White House in September. The two will meet for about an hour or so, and then the Pope will spend the rest of the day hearing confessions from Secret Service agents.- Jimmy Fallon
Follow Me On Facebook!
The Antichrist came to my party this weekend and turned all the wine into water. Hate that guy.- John Fugelsang
The 2nd Amendment gives the right to bear arms and be a total dick about it.- Tea Party Cat
New Daily Show Host Chosen
It’s official: Comedy Central has announced that Trevor Noah will succeed Jon Stewart as the next host of “The Daily Show.”
- Oil prices drop on prospect of Iran nuclear deal
- Ex-CFO who slammed Chick-fil-A now on foodstamps
- JetBlue computer outage causes delays for passengers
Mike Pence should be grateful there isn’t a law prohibiting ‘serving fake Christian bigots’. - John Fugelsang
Americans Are Pinching Their Pennies
Consumer spending is often called an engine of the United States economy. That engine may be about to blow a gasket. Consumers are sitting on their wallets.
FL woman shot her washer /w an AR-15. Seeing she meant business, the dryer surrendered her other sock. - JokeBlogger.com
- ‘Bullsh*t’: Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver rips paleo cookbook for kids that claims to prevent autism
- Doctors are treating cancer with polio — and it’s working: 60 Minutes
- Pennsylvania girl, 4, rides bus alone in search of slushie, shocks passengers
- Selfie taken outside site of East Village explosion sparks outrage
- Looking nervous? Yawning too much? TSA may be keeping an eye on you
Time To Deflate Photo
Short-eared Owl, Búho/ Lechuzón Campestre, or Mocho-dos-banhados (Asio flammeus) by Fabio Rage: http://ow.ly/KGtGy