GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert can’t wait any longer: ‘It’s time to bomb Iran’
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) pushed some wild conspiracy theories Wednesday to argue that the U.S. must attack Iran to destroy its nuclear program.
“We need to make clear to Iran: You can play these silly games with our president that buys into them and our secretary of state, but the American people aren’t buying it and you’re going to pay a price,” Gohmert said.
"Obama tried to blow up a nuke in Charleston a few months ago and the three Admirals and Generals." Meet the Republican base.- Kon Lowell
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraq forces looted, burned after breaking IS siege: HRW
- ICC should prosecute Islamic State for Iraq genocide, war crimes: U.N.
- Netanyahu faces pressure over Palestinian state after win
- U.S. says to impose more sanctions if no Iran nuclear deal
- Iran downplays chances of nuclear deal this week
- Tunisia arrests suspects in museum attack; Islamic State claims responsibility
The Army is investigating allegations that a platoon of soldiers was given a free pass to use racial slurs against each other during what was known as "Racial Thursdays."
Mitt Romney has a fund-raiser. He’s going to get in the ring and fight Evander Holyfield. This is the dumbest thing Republicans have done since they wrote that open letter to Iran.- David Letterman
A San Francisco Catholic church has reportedly installed a “watering system” that discourages homeless people by drenching them as they sleep.
GOOD NEWS! House GOP introduces budget that will cut taxes on rich and eliminate the deficit by selling the blood and organs of poor people.- Tea Party Cat
- Republicans crow over Benjamin Netanyahus victory
- House panel passes GOP budget amid rancor over defense spending
- Jeb Bush meets Ludacris
- Republican congressman with 'Downton Abbey' office resigns
- Santorum Tells Wild Conspiracy Theorist That 'Tyrant' Obama Is Destroying America
The only way Jeb Bush could live on the minimum wage is if his dad had a yacht named "The Minimum Wage." - LOLGOP
Another Shooting. America Doesn't Notice.
A gunman opened fire inside a motel room in the Phoenix suburb of Mesa on Wednesday, killing a man and wounding two women before shooting three more people as he sought to elude an exhaustive manhunt that ended in his capture, police said.
I'd be willing to bet that none of #Hillary's emails warned a head of state not to trust our country.- Kona Lowell
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Orders 40 Percent Cut in Government's Greenhouse Gases
- Obama: I Should Have Closed Gitmo My First Day
- Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016
- Virginia to investigate bloody arrest of black college student
Donald Trump pretends to run for president the same way the GOP pretends to care about deficits -- badly and with contempt for the poor. - LOLGOP
Global Warming Continues In Spite Of Science Deniers
A glacier the size of California in East Antarctica is in danger of melting away, which could lead to an extreme thaw increases sea levels by about 11.5 feet (3.5 meters) worldwide if the glacier vanishes, a new study finds.
47 Republican senators breathed a sigh of relief when their letter to the Pope calling him a godless communist was returned postage due.- Kona Lowell
Dollars From Jesus?
Fox Fnancial guru Dave Ramsey asserted on Thursday that Christians who owned mansions were not hypocrites because they were just managing the wealth for God.
#GOPHatesPoorPeople? Not entirely true. They love the poor white southerners who they have repeatedly bamboozled into voting for them.- Jeff Tiedrich tweet
- OPEC oil minister: We 'have no choice' on output
- Oil Refineries Just Weeks Away Shut Downs: Edward Morse
- World stocks mostly rise, dollar volatile after Fed
- Putin urges billionaires to bring money back to Russia
China Indicts Oil Corrupter. USA Gives Them Tax Breaks.
The former chairman of the stated-owned parent of PetroChina Ltd., Asia's biggest oil producer, was indicted Thursday in a spreading anti-corruption crackdown.
"Yesterday was Queen Latifah's birthday. And, the citizens of Latifah were celebrating in the streets."- Geoff Ninecow tweet
I hope you had a good time today! I had fun putting AHNC together!
- Trendy California creation: Pop Tart doughnut
- Farming town disrupted by melee that included chain saw
- Man Steals Back Xmas Gift He Gave To Neighbors: Cops
- Let's Build $8M Fake White House: Secret Service
- Florida beach town tries to tame spring break without killing the party
Time To Deflate Photo
The Tadpole Galaxy in 2002. Photo/NASA/Hubble