Ferguson: 2 police officers shot after chief resigns
The overnight shootings of two police officers in Ferguson was an "ambush," St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar told reporters Thursday morning, saying the gunshots were directed at the police.
I hope authorities in Ferguson prosecute the shooter to the full extent of the law. It would be a nice change of pace.- Frank Coniff Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Khamenei condemns Republican letter on Iran, bemoans U.S. 'tricks'
- 14 million children pay price for Syria, Iraq conflicts: UNICEF
- Colonial Williamsburg may help guard Iraq relics imperiled by ISIS
- U.S. Army: $500 million spent on empty buildings as troops cut
- 'Search and rescue' mission still underway for missing U.S. Black Hawk crew
OMG they just found an unauthorized letter on Hillary's hard drive to the Islamist dictators of Iran - oh wait, that wasn't Hillary.- John Fugelsang
The Secret Service Or Keystone Kops?
President Barack Obama has been briefed on an incident in which two Secret Service officers are alleged to have driven a government-issued car into White House barricades last week after a party, a White House official said on Thursday.
"Jeb Bush is getting his presidential campaign in gear. Last week he said he supports a path to citizenship for immigrants. He said, 'I believe in an America where hard work and dedication can lead to any job that your brother and dad once had.'" –Conan O'Brien
- Ted Cruz: Same-Sex Marriage Rulings Are 'A Real Danger To Our Liberty'
- Maine GOPer: ISIS is Obama’s ‘family reunion,’ but ‘I’m as far from being a racist as you can get’
- Jon Stewart destroys ‘Morning Joe’ for blaming racist Oklahoma fraternity on ‘the hippity-hoppity’
- Rush Limbaugh: If Kanye West sang the SAE ‘n****r’ chant, it would be a hit record
Asking why the first black president why he hasn't fixed racism is like asking Jackie Robinson why he didn't invent baseball. - LOLGOP
Cruz Contradicts Himself On Death Penalty
Cruz the Politician Champions the Death Penalty. Cruz the Private Lawyer Did Something Else.
In the case of a man wrongfully sentenced to death, Ted Cruz once argued the criminal-justice system couldn't be trusted regarding capital punishment.
"Hillary Clinton used a private email account to conduct official state business. Experts say that if this violates any federal rules, then she . . . will still be president." –Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Obama's 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' visit: Road closures, streets to avoid
- Elizabeth Warren challenges Obama (and Clinton) on trade
Black people to blame for white people's racism, say white people.- LOLGOP
I'd Love To See These Guys Doing The Perp Walk
A petition on whitehouse.gov calling for charges to be filed against the 47 senators who sent an open letter to the leaders of Iran, possibly in violation of the Logan Act, has collected more than 165,000 signatures in less than two days.
Democrats stuck with most vetted candidate in American history who leads every Republican frontrunner, laments press.- LOLGOP
- WTI Crude Falls for Third Day as U.S. Inventory Glut Expands
- Applications for US Unemployment Benefits Fall Sharply
- Average US rate on 30-year mortgage rises to 3.86 percent
- German, Dutch central bankers take aim at France over deficit
Any deal on Iran depends on sanctions, which depend on allies, which depend on us negotiating in good faith, which the GOP says we aren't.- LOLGOP
You'll never win the lottery, but you could enjoy a lucrative career as an oil industry-funded climate science skeptic!- John Fugelsang
I Hope You Had A Good Time Today!
- Inmate admits sending Obama letter threat to wrong address
- Boy hunting pigeons on roof shuts down part of Idaho city
- Dieting dachshund in Ohio goes from obese to svelte
- Ireland rushes through new law after inadvertently legalizing ecstasy
- Shoe Store Robber Spends 15 Years In Prison, Gets Out And Robs Same Shoe Store
Time To Deflate Photo
Mt. Fuji, Japan. Photo/NASA