Nat'l Security Adviser: Netanyahu's Speech 'Destructive' To US-Israel Relations
National Security Adviser Susan Rice on Tuesday sharply criticized Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's planned address to the U.S. Congress as "destructive" to U.S.-Israeli relations.
BREAKING: Bill O'Reilly won't attend Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to Congress but he will say he did.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Islamic State seize 100 Iraqi tribesmen before battle for Tikrit
- U.S.-led coalition stages 15 airstrikes against Islamic State: statement
- Iran's Guard attacks mock US carrier in drills near strait
- First day with no troops killed under Ukraine truce
- Republicans Propose Declaring Idaho A 'Christian State'
- Killer of 'American Sniper' Kyle sentenced to life in prison
- Netanyahu Invites Arab Diplomats to His Big Speech—and Gets Rejected
Republicans moan about Obama's #KeystoneXL veto
RELATED: Republicans continue to block Obama's plan to fix America's 70,000 unsafe bridges.
- The Daily Edge
Jon Stewart's Take On Billo
Jon Stewart started off Tuesday's edition of "The Daily Show" with a heavy heart, reporting on questions surrounding the integrity of his favorite sparring partner, Fox News host Bill O'Reilly.
Look, if Obama were any kind of man he'd patrol the border and fight off terrorists himself instead of using all those agents and troops. - Tea Party Cat
- Joe Scarborough Defends Bill O'Reilly: 'He Was In The Falklands!'
- West Virginia GOPers Want To Make Enforcing Obamacare A Felony
- Barbara Boxer Shreds Giuliani: Go Ask Bin Laden If Obama 'Loves America'
- Poll: Only 11 Percent Of Republicans Say Obama Loves America
- CPAC Website Apparently Mixed Up Two Black Republicans
There's now more diversity in Apple emojis than in the Senate.- John Fugelsang
Isn't This In Violation Of The Constitution? Sure It Is!
An Idaho Republican said a proposed ban on faith-healing could violate the religious rights of her constituents – many of whom eschew medical care for themselves and their families.
George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'
The Dumber They Are, The Harder They Fall
Forty-nine percent of Republicans don't believe in evolution, a new Public Policy Polling survey found Tuesday.
The poll by the Democratic-leaning firm found that 49 percent of Republicans said they do not believe in evolution while 37 percent said they do believe in evolution. Another 13 percent said they were not sure.
Alaska news update:
Marijuana now legal.
Sarah Palin speeches still unintelligible.- The Daily Edge
Boehner Takes Mulligan. Hands Ball To Senate
U.S. House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner on Wednesday called on counterparts in the Senate to act on legislation to fund the Department of Homeland Security, which could face a partial shutdown unless the congressional funding fight is resolved by Friday.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama vetoes Keystone but pipeline will still get built
- Obama Nominates 1st US Ambassador to Somalia Since 1991
- Prosecute Torturers and Their Bosses
Death By A 1000 Self Inflicted Cuts
As Bill O’Reilly continues on the warpath against those reporting on whether he embellished his combat experience, new allegations have emerged that the Fox News anchor lied about being present at a suicide in Florida.
Leading Republicans express concern that shutting down Homeland Security will tarnish the credibility of their next 17 #Benghazi hearings.- The Daily Edge
A theater in Colorado accidentally played “Fifty Shades of Grey” instead of “The SpongeBob Movie” to a theater filled with children. Which explains its new name: SpongeBob NoPants.- Jimmy Fallon
- Russia's Putin Threatens To Cut Off Shipment Of Gas Supplies To Ukraine
- Greek leader faces criticism on austerity concessions
- Without Williams, NBC's 'Nightly News' widens lead
- Russia will keep its pieces of the International Space Station in orbit
New Homes On The Rise
Sales of new homes in the U.S. avoided a winter dip in January, with prospects growing for a surge in demand as spring approaches.
I basically have three hair styles: - Straight - Wavy - Homeless. - how about no tweet
|I'm a morning person. Don't shoot!|
- Fireballs spotted over western US as Chinese rocket burns up
- Police: Bus aide stole lunch money, food from preschoolers
- Refracted rays from Nutella jar blamed for UK house fire
- Massachusetts man selling, shipping snow from his yard
- Snowboarding With A Lamborghini Looks As Bizarre As It Sounds
Time To Deflate Photo
Krabi, Thailand. The snorkeling must be fantastic!