Cruz: Parents With 'Religious Convictions' Should Get A Pass On Vaccines
Cruz said that there is "widespread agreement" that children should be vaccinated, but he added that states should be in charge of deciding whether vaccines are mandatory, according to Politico. He also said that states should consider exceptions for those with "good faith, religious convictions."
If either Rand Paul or Chris Christie are elected President, Jenny McCarthy has a good shot at becoming Surgeon General.- Ray Coniff Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Islamic State shows burning of hostage, Jordan vows revenge
- ISIS Hostages Likely Faced Mock Executions Before Beheadings, Officials Say
- Soldiers attacked in front of a Jewish community center in Nice (10 photos)
- New Cold War: US, Russia fight over Europe's energy future
- Canadian police say have arrested suspect on terrorism charges
- Seattle Muslims Demand Teacher Be Canned For Showing Muhammad Cartoons To Teens
I'm happy Republicans are embarrassed about their candidates' anti-vaxxer junk. That's how your kids will feel about your climate denial.- LOLGOP
2009: Rand Paul Predicts Martial Law Over Vaccines
Video of an interview surfaced on Tuesday in which Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) told the conspiracy theory website InfoWars.com in 2009 that mandatory vaccinations could lead to "martial law" in America.
|Costa Rica also fully believes in vaccinations.|
Republicans mad at Democrats because two of their 2016 frontrunners spouted anti-vaccination junk. Sorry, party of personal responsibility!- LOLGOP
- Poll: Republicans More Likely Than Dems to Say Vaccinations Should be Parents' Choice
- Hannity: "I'm Not Trusting President Obama To Tell Me Whether To Vaccinate My Kids"
- Creationists cry salty tears over blasphemous ‘Come Back To The Sea’ cruise ship evolution ad
- Fox host responds to measles outbreak with junk science: ‘The proximity of vaccinations’ causes autism
- Laura Ingraham Slams Jeb Bush For Not Embracing Right-Wing Radio
- Don Lemon makes an unintended point about measles vaccines with photo of his smallpox vaccine scar
- CNN’s Sanjay Gupta destroys Rand Paul’s dangerous claim vaccines cause ‘mental disorders’
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Ernest Hemingway
First No Vaccines And Now No Hand Washing
Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC) argued this week that restaurants should be able to “opt out” of health department regulations that require employees to wash their hands after using the bathroom.
I thought that Chris Christie's remark was the most damaging thing being done to science right now, and then I remembered that Ted Cruz is overseeing NASA.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Security showdown looms as Democrats defend Obama on immigration
- Obama's tax cuts target parents, families with 2 incomes
- Attorney General: Final Report On IRS Probe To Come Out Soon
So we're all at risk of getting diseases that could have been eradicated from the planet because conservatives don't like Obama.- Media Matters
Not All Republicans Have Lost Their Minds
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R) reportedly described himself as a "big fan of vaccinations" on Tuesday, noting that he had been struck by polio.
When the aliens arrive I refuse to be the guy who has to explain the behavior of humans on Happy Groundhog Day.- John Fugelsang
- Oil jumps as dollar plunges, up nearly 20 percent in four days
- In Russia, creeping awareness that economic crisis will last
- Automakers report January US sales jumps, led by GM, Toyota
- Jack Ma defends Alibaba amid fakes row
If opposing vaccinations made money for big oil, Fox News would have a daily show explaining how measles is good for your complexion.- LOLGOP
Croatia: How They Treat Their Poor Citizens
Imagine meeting a fairy godmother that made all your debt disappear. (Bippity boppity boop!)
This fairy-tale scenario is set to become a reality for about 60,000 low-income Croatians who have been struggling to pay their bills.
If any of these politicians actually believed in a free market we'd all be too busy buying cheap Canadian drugs.- John Fugelsang
- Randy Quaid attacks Rupert Murdoch in crazed video rant: ‘You want to f*ck me? I’m going to f*ck you’
- Selfies Likely Caused Colorado Plane Crash, NTSB Says
- Seaweed, dueling laws could get the ax in Rhode Island
- Florida calls on civilian 'patrols' to battle invasive pythons
- Groundhog bites Wisconsin mayor's ear during ceremony
Time To Deflate Photo
Somewhere in Switzerland. I want to go there, with a parachute in case I slip and tumble over the guard rails.