Boehner ready to let funding lapse for Homeland Security agency
John Boehner, the Republican House of Representatives speaker, said he is willing to let funding for the Department of Homeland Security lapse as part of a Republican push to roll back President Barack Obama's executive actions on immigration.
"Those who fail to learn from history are huge supporters of my presidential campaign."
- Jeb Bush
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Egypt bombs Islamic State targets in Libya after 21 Egyptians beheaded
- Multiple attacks in Copenhagen (56 photos)
- Iraq preparing to retake Mosul from Islamic State - PM
- Heavy shelling hits Ukraine town where rebels reject ceasefire
- Shooting with 'some injuries' reported in a Walmart in Mississippi
- FBI monitoring investigation of fire at Houston Islamic center
- Europe scrambles to reassure Jews after Copenhagen attacks
- Netanyahu Lied About Iraq’s WMDs, Now He’s Saying the Same Things About Iran
Weird. Jeb Bush doesn't want to discuss the wars his brother lost.- LOLGOP
Happy President's Day, President Carter.
Costa Rica Reacts To Anti-Vaxxers Results
Costa Rica’s Ministry of Health is calling for measles vaccination of children who will be traveling to the United States as a result of the recent measles outbreak in that country.
Money and ratings dominate the media. I'll believe 'the left' dominates when an anti-war rally gets coverage.- John Fugelsang
- As Houston Islamic Center Burns, Firefighter Posts, "Let it burn...block the fire hydrant."
- Fox 5 San Diego displays Obama pic instead of rape suspect
- Megyn Kelly On Jon Stewart Leaving The Daily Show: "I Don't Think Overall He's Been A Force For Good"
- Indiana Man, Drank 45 Beers, Got 'Riled Up' By Fox News Before Mosque Arson
- Hog grower's lawyers object to mentions of Chinese ties
- Conservatives Freak Out Over Country Star Tim McGraw’s Support Of Obama
JohnFugelsang: Happy Black History Month - or, if you're Rush Limbaugh, Happy Rich White Guys are the Real Victims Month.
"No, you can't deny women their basic rights and pretend it's about your religious freedom." - President Barack Obama
Boehner & BiBi
"Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace on Sunday quizzed House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) on his decision to invite Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to speak before Congress.
Boehner invited Netanyahu without consulting the White House, leading numerous congressional Democrats to boycott the speech
George Soros is a foreign-born billionaire using his $ to influence American politics, say fans of Rupert Murdoch's FOX News.- John Fugelsang
"Times have changed since I first sat at this desk. For example I used to be the only pretty blonde woman to read the fake news. Now there’s an entire network devoted to that." - Jane Curtin on SNL's 40th Anniversary Show
Rock The Voter News
- Obama’s weak and unnecessary war authorization
- California has three new measles cases, Arizona says outbreak winding down
The Federal Aviation Administration released Sunday its long-awaited proposal for governing small commercial drones, setting a plan for remote-controlled aircraft to share the skies with passenger planes.
Maybe I'm a dreamer, but I wish mental health care were as easy to get as, say, a gun.- Andy Borowitz
Irony: Brian Williams is still too honest for Fox News.- Republican God
Oily CEO Says No To Fracking Water Tower (Near His Casa)
Exxon Mobil's CEO has joined a lawsuit to stop construction of a water tower near his home that would be used in the fracking process to drill for oil.
- Oil rises on Libya violence, Kuwait sees prices supported
- Russia vows to respond to 'illogical' EU sanctions
- Draft U.S. rules on commercial drones keep some limits on use
- Freighter backlog worsens outside major West Coast ports
WTF? Cyber Attack But Unknown Amount Of Money Stolen
A leading security company says it has uncovered an "unprecedented" cyber-attack on up to 100 banks, which could result in $1bn (£648m) of losses.
But security experts are split over the severity of the alleged breaches, and on how much cash was stolen.
- Woman stung by scorpion on flight from LA to Portland
- The largest bank robbery ever: up to $900M possibly stolen, and no need for a getaway car
- Surveyors determine new height for Washington Monument in DC
- Chicago starts removing 'dibs' markers for parking as tempers flare
- Police chased tractor-trailer 34 miles, dodged thrown fridge
- Big Yang Theory: Chinese year of the sheep or the goat?
Time To Deflate Photo
Rawa Island located in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.