Big US, Canadian shopping malls: Next terrorist target?
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson says he’s “confident” that big shopping malls will enhance security measures in the wake of new threats of attack by Al Shabab, an Al Qaeda-linked extremist group based in Somalia.
The fact that American Sniper didn't win Best Picture means Obama is a puppet master & Hollywood dances to his Kenyan tune!- Rob Delaney
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraqi minister chides U.S. over Mosul assault timing
- French aircraft carrier deploys against IS fighters in Iraq
- High-level U.S. and Iran nuclear talks resume
- Russia's military budget may shrink 10 percent in 2015 - Rostec
- Zionism debate at heart of bitter Israeli vote
- Turkish troops enter Syria to relocate historic tomb
Jeb Bush gave a speech yesterday. He had a pretty rough time. He accidentally said that ISIS has 200,000 men instead of 20,000, and then he mispronounced the name of the terrorist group Boko Haram. So if history has taught us anything, Jeb is well on his way to winning the White House.- Jimmy Fallon
Bankers Rob Themselves
Staff at a branch of Afghanistan's central bank in southern Kandahar province may have got away with as much as 81 million Afghanis ($1.4 million) when they robbed their own bank and ran, an official said on Saturday.
I trust Jeb Bush's opinions on foreign policy.
- guy who said the Iraq War would pay for itself
A News org that keeps telling you it's balanced is like a guy who keeps telling you he's straight.- John Fugelsang
- Darrell Issa: ‘We should thank’ Giuliani for making us safer by saying Obama doesn’t love America
- Bill Kristol tells incredulous congressman that ‘Iraq was safe and peaceful’ when Bush left office
- Tucker Carlson is pretty blasé about his employees wanting to kill Jews, so it’s cool
- ‘Kirk Cameron’s Saving Christmas’ sweeps the anti-Oscar Razzie awards
- O’Reilly mocked on Facebook by former colleague for covering war from ‘expense account zone’
Right Wing Christianity - still America's leading manufacturer of atheists.- John Fugelsang
Giuliani Comments Meet Bipartisan Pushback
Politicians of both parties used Sunday talk-show appearances to condemn former Mayor Rudy Giuliani's remark last week that he didn't think President Barack Obama loved America.
Bill O'Reilly's War On Bill O'Reilly
On Sunday, a former CBS correspondent spoke to CNN's Reliable Sources to refute Bill O'Reilly's claims he reported in a "war zone" during the Falklands war–the subject of a Mother Jones investigation published last Thursday. CNN's Brian Stelter also reported that he has talked to several other former CBS News journalists who disputed O'Reilly's account.
A big difference between Bill O'Reilly and a real journalist is that Bill O'Reilly trusts Bill O'Reilly as a source.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama open to changes to military authority against IS
- Obama calls for tighter rules on retirement account brokers
- Obama begins sales pitch on trade to wary U.S. public
Gallup, the polling company, released its annual well-being index where they rank the health and happiness of residents of each of the 50 states. Alaska finished first and Hawaii was No. 2. It's interesting that the top two happiest states are the ones that are farthest away from the rest of us. - Jimmy Kimmel
A doctor refused to care for a gay couple's baby, but that's Christian because the baby chose gay parents, right?- Tea Party Cat
GOP STRATEGY: Destroy The Country From Within!
The Obama administration is warning states that the possible shutdown of the Department of Homeland Security would harm the nation's ability to counter the extremist appeal of the Islamic State group within the U.S. and help communities struggling with an onslaught of winter snowstorms.
When Republicans are running against "the media," it's code for, "They're telling the truth about us again."- LOLGOP
The Frozen, Freeze Travel Website
A New York tourism office's suggestion that potential visitors should go to the Florida Keys instead has ended up crashing its website.
- Russia Seeks Shariah Banking Funds to Counter Sanctions
- 1 in 3 Americans on verge of financial ruin
- Oakland dockworkers join others back in operation
- One-day tickets at Walt Disney World crack the $100 barrier
Photoshop is turning 25 this week. Well actually, it’s turning 38 but it looks 25.- Seth Myers
GOP Governors Want To Shut Down DHS
Several Republican governors are urging GOP congressional leaders to stand firm next week in opposing legislation funding the Department of Homeland Security if it doesn't also overturn President Barack Obama's executive action on immigration.
The Oscars are when the most popular people on Earth have a popularity contest.- John Fugelsang
Is Anyone Out There?
- India insists: Obama's tree is not dead
- Helicopter being towed by truck tumbles into freeway traffic
- Overly tight cheap underpants force Canada MP out of his seat
- Carnegie Mellon University wrongly tells 800 applicants they got in
- Police: Man unhappy with $50 haircut flew into rage at salon
Time To Deflate Photo
Briksdalsbreen Glacier, Norway. What? No whitewater rafters?