4 Things That Were Supposed To Happen By 2015 Because Obama Was Reelected
It’s now 2015, nearly two years after Obama took the oath of office for the second time. A few years ago, prognosticators were very confident about what would happen to America by now because of Obama’s reelection. Let’s check in and see how their predictions turned out:
1. Gas was supposed to cost $5.45 per gallon.
2015, finally! Now that the GOP controls Congress, they can get stuff done. Well, right after 50 more Obamacare votes and Benghazi hearings.- Top Conservative Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Egypt court orders retrial of jailed Jazeera reporters
- Palestinians join war crimes court, angering Israel, U.S.
- UN rejects Palestinian resolution to end Israel's occupation
- 'A living hell' for slaves on remote South Korean islands
"Obama's approval ratings are below 50%" cried the Congress whose approval rating was below 10%.- John Fugelsang
ISIS Has Ebola?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), members of the Islamic State (ISIS) in Iraq are reportedly arriving in hospitals suffering with symptoms of the hemorrhagic fever Ebola.
- ‘Listen up ladies’: Fox News kicks off New Year with absurdly sexist advice for ‘catering to your man’
- Republicans Try to Fix Damage Scalise's 2002 Speech Could Do in 2016
- GOP leadership stands by Scalise after white supremacist speech
- With eye on a presidential bid, Carly Fiorina hires Republican Party spokeswoman
- ESPN Suspends Commentator After Suggesting Obama Was A Dictator
The biggest recent mistake by the left? Letting a billion+ dollars in Stimulus/ACA smears go almost unanswered. - LOLGOP
Florida Told To Start Marrying People!
A federal judge in north Florida on Thursday ordered the start of gay marriages in all parts of the state after Jan. 5, when a stay expires on his earlier ruling that found the state's same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional.
David Duke is no different than Robert Byrd, except for Byrd recanting and Duke remaining a white supremacist even now. But still the same!- Top Conservative Cat
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to face new Republican Congress upon return from Hawaii vacation
- President Obama, Clintons and Others Hail Mario Cuomo
Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid broke several ribs and facial bones when a piece of exercise equipment snapped at his Nevada home Thursday, causing the lawmaker to fall.
If Jeb Bush resigns from the Bush family and the GOP, I think he has a chance of becoming president.- LOLGOP
10 million Americans gained health insurance in 2014 as we had the best job growth of the century. And people act like that was a bad thing.- LOLGOP
- Oil hits new five-year low below $56 as supply glut persists
- Saudi's 'taken by surprise' with oil price drop: Pro
- Oil storage tanks in North Dakota catch fire; no injuries
- Legal weed brings tax boost, but it's modest
1984 - if libs say Reaganomics will destroy the middle class, call 'em commies.
2014 - if the middle class has been destroyed, blame libs.
- John Fugelsang
Meanwhile, China Broke The World Record For....
China's Three Gorges dam has broken the world record for annual hydroelectric power production, more than a decade after it became the world's largest power plant, its operator said.
The Yangtze river power station generated 98.8 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity in 2014...
The Camouflage Snuggie - for the man in your life who enjoys both militarism and sloth.- John Fugelsang
- Hasbro to replace penis-shaped Play-Doh toy
- 51 years after wreck, 7-inch car part found in arm
- At med school, 'Seinfeld' about more than nothing
- Woman suspected of posing as lawyer arrested
- Dumb Videos We Loved In 2014
Time To Deflate Photo
When visiting Dubai, photographer Alexander Remnev took this dizzying self-portrait from the top of the Princess Tower, the tallest residential building in the world. The Princess Tower is 101-stories and stands 414 meters (1,358 ft) tall.