Donald Trump Rages At 'Meet The Press' After Being Mocked By Chuck Todd
There was host-on-host violence at NBC on Sunday.
Donald Trump, who hosts the network's reality show "The Apprentice," blew up on Twitter after a remark "Meet The Press" moderator Chuck Todd made a crack on air Sunday morning.
Todd was discussing Trump's Saturday speech at the Iowa Freedom Summit when he threw in a jab...
Donald Trump considering a run for President if he can get his hair cleared as the VP candidate. -absrdNEWS
Republicans proved in Iowa that they have a wealth of candidates who would make embarrassing running mates.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Fox News Host: "We Have Saved the Planet" with Wars like Iraq
- Officials Say Bombings Kill 15 in Iraq's Capital, Baghdad
- Angelina Jolie in Iraq: "The international community is failing"
- Piece By Piece, Monks Scramble To Preserve Iraq's Christian History
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was summoned to answer questions about the footballs that were mysteriously deflated in their game against the Colts. This was covered live on all the sports networks and also live on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and a bunch of local channels. You would think Tom Brady had killed the president's dog.- Jimmy Kimmel
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address US Congress, where he's expected to announce his run for president on the GOP ticket.- Tea Party Cat
- New Jersey governor Christie preparing for White House run: WSJ
- A Republican scenemaker faces fraud charges
- Republicans Just Relaunched Their War on Obamacare. It Didn't Go Well.
- Quotes from leading political figures at Iowa GOP summit
- Reagan Day' scores a star guest speaker: Dick Cheney
- House tea partyers face new resistance from GOP pragmatists
Before Bobby Jindal lets God decide if he runs for president, he should keep in mind God was like 0 for 6 in the last GOP primary.- LOLGOP
GOP Is Messing With Government Backed Loans
A top U.S. Republican lawmaker will revisit a plan to reduce government involvement in the country's housing finance system, and expects Senate colleagues to be receptive to potential changes, according to an interview aired on C-SPAN on Sunday.
Maybe Jesus did say to help the poor 2000 years ago, but Reagan schooled Him on the benefits of tax cuts for the rich once he got to Heaven.- Tea Party Cat
Rock The Voter News
The Koch network spent $100+ million in 2014 and $400+ million, more than the top ten unions combined, in 2012.- LOLGOP
GOP: Thing Go Better With Koch
Three potential Republican presidential candidates appeared before a gathering of wealthy donors organized by the conservative billionaire Koch brothers in California on Sunday night.
God loves atheists, they don't ask him for anything. - JokeBlogger.com
"Historic Blizzard" isn't going to cut it, CNN.
Revenge of Missing Plane?
- Oil Slides to Near 6-Year Low as U.S. Supply Seen Worsening Glut
- U.S. firms raising wages; skills gap in goods producing sector: survey
- Union sends messages of frustration in U.S. refinery contract talks
- Russia defiant after more threats from West over Ukraine
- China Switches to Supporting Yuan as Outflows Mount: Currencies
- Bombardier struggles to break Airbus and Boeing duopoly
Obama Protects 12 Million Acres In Alaska
President Barack Obama will call on Congress to expand protection of Alaska's Arctic refuge where oil and gas drilling is prohibited to 12 million acres (5 million hectares), an area that includes 1.4 million oil-rich acres along the coast.
The Jamaican government is considering a bill to decriminalize marijuana. But first they have to get over the shock of finding out it was illegal in the first place.- Seth Myers
- Burger King Screws Up Woman's Order, Hands Her $2,600 at Drive-Thru
- 11 Years to the Day, NASA Mars Rover is Still Driving
- Hoax caller impersonating spy chief put through to UK PM Cameron
- Suspected burglar falls through ceiling, lands near police
- Naked violinist sues over arrest in Portland last year
Time To Deflate Photo