Charlie Hebdo attack: Hunt for killers focuses on northern France
The intense manhunt for the two brothers wanted for the Charlie Hebdo magazine massacre focused Thursday on northern France's Picardy region, where helicopters swarmed overhead and heavily armed officers canvassed the countryside and forests in search of the killers.
Does anyone even doubt that Americans will defend our right to make a joke of anything? We're even considering another Bush.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- No deaths reported in Syria as storm quells fighting
- French police hunt two brothers accused of Charlie Hebdo terror attack
- Car bomb kills 35 people outside Yemen police college
- US no longer the power broker it was on path to Palestinian statehood
- Facing shrinking budgets, Pentagon moves to cut European bases
- FBI says Sony hackers 'got sloppy,' posted from North Korea addresse
If your religion tells you that God wants someone dead but doesn't feel like killing them Himself then your religion sucks at religion.- John Fugelsang
Al Qaeda Spokesman Instructs Terrorists To Stock Up At Local Gun Shows
In a video released today Al Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn encourages terrorists to use American gun shows to arm themselves for potential Mumbai-style attacks. Gadahn's video laid out a new tactic for Al Qaeda to continue their murderous terrorist agenda...
That awkward moment when the NRA demands absolute gun rights and then Al Qaeda has members stock up at US gun shows- Top Conservative Cat
West Point Prof Preaches Disability Money Harmful For Wounded Vets
Nearly 200 sick and wounded soldiers in a gym at Fort Carson last month listened silently as Lt. Col. Daniel Gade offered a surprising warning: The disability checks designed to help troops like them after they leave the service might actually be harmful.
I guess one part of their plan that the terrorists didn't think through is now Charlie Hebdo's cartoons are being seen by millions around the world instead of a few thousand in Paris.- Andy Borowitz
- Republicans target security funding to fight Obama on immigration
- Curt Schilling thinks being a Republican kept him out of the Hall of Fame
- Has Jeb Bush shown Republicans a new way to talk about same-sex marriage?
- On Capitol Hill, there's math and there's Republican math
- Demoted Catholic cardinal: ‘Radical feminists’ are to blame for pedophile priests
- God Is Now The Owner Of A Town In Alabama And All Hell Is Breaking Loose
And now, America's media asks why moderate conservatives won't apologize for the #NAACPBombing. Just kidding; that only applies to Muslims.- John Fugelsang
Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives failed on Wednesday to round up enough votes for a bill scaling back various financial reforms, a surprising defeat in an area conservatives hoped to prioritize this year.
Jeb Bush could have a worse name. He could be Nero W. Hoover-Madoff Bush.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Jon Stewart pays tribute to Charlie Hebdo victims: Comedy ‘shouldn’t be an act of courage’
- Bill Maher on Paris massacre: ‘There are no great religions — they’re all stupid and dangerous’
- Cenk Uygur slams Fox News’ Charlie Hebdo response: ‘A vat of ignorance, fear, and hatred’
- Salman Rushdie on Paris attack: Religion a ‘medieval form of unreason’ that deserves ‘fearless disrespect’
7.9 million lost their insurance under George W. Bush.
600,000 lost private sector jobs.
Anyone know if that guy has a brother?- LOLGOP
The Veto Pen Is Mightier Than The Elephants
The White House threatened more vetoes Wednesday against top-priority legislation of the two-day-old Republican-controlled Congress...
Bill O’Reilly: “The #ParisShooting was out of bounds. Murderous violence is only for Christians killing abortion doctors, not for Muslims.”- Top Conservative Cat
- WTI crude, Brent oil futures turn negative in volatile trade
- Dow, up 300 points, erases 2015 losses
- U.S. Mortgage Rates Fall With 30-Year at a 19-Month Low
- Net neutrality will collapse
Democratic Verbal Fisticuffs Over Free Trade With Asia?
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass) on Wednesday signaled a readiness to fight against President Obama’s push for a free trade deal with Asian countries in the new year.
My Wild Wind
Here is a short 42 sec video I shot on Monday. I had the brilliant idea of going out on my stairway landing trying to capture the force of the wind. I literally hung on for dear life to the railing.
Mother Nature always wins, we humans can only adapt.
- Brewery seeks to end uproar over Gandhi beer name, label
- NYC mayor happy to not hold a groundhog this year
- Injured California hiker located via Facebook after 911 call fails
- Man in profane ambush on Pennsylvania TV reporter fined $300
- 'Sasquatch Family' Prank Leaves State Officials Laughing
Time To Deflate Photo
New York City meets Central Park.